Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8795218 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10683) (10684) (10685) (10686) (10687) (10688) (10689) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
KingAlabi:
See why no body respect FIFA men best player, kante should have won this hands down.
But because jorginho was in the team that won champions league, super cup and Euro where he wasn't even the stand out player in any of them.

Na wa grin grin grin
What a joke of an award
I think kante was actually perfect in the CL hence the UEFA award.

Jorginho was actually instrumental to Italian's success as well as being ok in the CL.

The award is a combination I think.

Jorginho edged
him IMO...kante wasn't really seen in the just concluded European cup

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
ChristoBam:

If he wants to come to United, he'll come. United leaks like a sieve. If there was any offer to United, it'll be all over the news.

I'm sure he wants a place he'd be able to score tons of goals and win trophies. United will just be like Juve.

He can score goals here but I no sure of trophy o.

But it takes two to tango. No one knows if we went for him, or if he submitted his cv.

For me o, I no send this rivalry thing. Something he did not start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
BikeMan:
I see you people have not learnt from last season, you're already counting points again. OK! grin grin grin
lol...their group is soft shaa...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
PSG sells Mbappe to Madrid for €180m

Do you know what this means, it means PSG can afford to pay Haaland 50m per year and sign him from Riaola, His father and from Dortmund next year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
BlueAngel444:
PSG sells Mbappe to Madrid for €180m

Do you know what this means, it means PSG can afford to pay Haaland 50m per year and sign him from Riaola, His father and from Dortmund next year
50m per year for how many years? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
ChristoBam:

Juve values him at 25m. And there's a chance at negotiation. If Ronaldo wanted to come to United, we'd be all over the deal.
you can't say that with certainty, besides Ronaldo earns £550k weekly. some other things come into consideration as well.
for example we'd have Ronaldo, Martial, Rashford, Cavani, Sancho, James, Amad, Greenwood, Lingard and even Pogba for three forward positions.
if some cannot be moved on, that's a crazy bill to manage. besides, it's not a priority for the team as it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mehn Ronaldo fall hand..

I no even wan hear am...

United Bleep up to let it happen too..

See that man city squad depth now.. Jeezzz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
ChristineC:
you can't say that with certainty, besides Ronaldo earns £550k weekly. some other things come into consideration as well.
for example we'd have Ronaldo, Martial, Rashford, Cavani, Sancho, James, Amad, Greenwood, Lingard and even Pogba for three forward positions.
if some cannot be moved on, that's a crazy bill to manage. besides, it's not a priority for the team as it is.
meanwhile mancity have
Sterling, KDB, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden, Torres, Silva, Gabriel Jesus and are adding Ronaldo to that

Anyway how come Patrick Bamford was called up for World Cup qualifiers but Mason Greenwood was left out?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Don't mind us jhaare...... na una UCL be League Cup this Season. Wetin I expect.
Uefa carabao league cheesy

Anyhow sha, just bet say arsenal go win man city this weekend. Na vex we wan use beat man city diz weekend fa cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
BlueAngel444:
meanwhile mancity have
Sterling, KDB, Mahrez, Grealish, Foden, Torres, Silva, Gabriel Jesus and are adding Ronaldo to that

Anyway how come Patrick Bamford was called up for World Cup qualifiers but Mason Greenwood was left out?
City can do what they want. United have books to balance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
ChristineC:
well he has the presence and is very mobile, can keep the ball under pressure and spot a pass. I didn't see him at full sprint but he doesn't appear slow.
if I were the manager, I'd play him cup tie against PL opposition in a -3- with Matic and Fernandes - see how he holds.
from what I see here, what can help him right away is building experience. he looks really good honestly.

There’s no debate about his talent levels. I’ve been lauding him since we bought him 2 years ago.

I just hope he makes it to the first team, stays and becomes a star for United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jodera:
Uefa carabao league cheesy

Anyhow sha, just bet say arsenal go win man city this weekend. Na vex we wan use beat man city diz weekend fa cheesy

cheesy

Same way you assured me in WK1 that Tierney gonna dropped massive points for my FPL Team?

Taaaaah.......!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
eph12:

grin

If Person talk nau, she go vex.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
eph12:

as long as Sheik owns PSG cool and Haaland scores goals

Are you hoping to sign Haaland shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
odizeey:

He can score goals here but I no sure of trophy o.

But it takes two to tango. No one knows if we went for him, or if he submitted his cv.

For me o, I no send this rivalry thing. Something he did not start.

No way it doesn't enter the news if we went for him. Our lineup sef dey leak before you talk of transfer interest. Varane and Camavinga links were already established as at far back as December last year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
ChristineC:

Do you know Cavani will miss most of the season? See all these guys you listed including martial. We're talking of Ronaldo here.

We have only one outright striker and that's Cavani. And he's expected to be missing for most of the season due to international games and the 2 weeks isolation that comes with it.

Btwn, dem no dey negotiate salary? Or is City paying him 550k?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
TrebleChamp:
But this is a Uefa award na, why blame Fifa here?
Mistake baba

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

Same way you assured me in WK1 that Tierney gonna dropped massive points for my FPL Team?

Taaaaah.......!!!
grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Oasis007:
Wayne Rooney: "If you’re asking if I think it’s possible, I’d have major doubts that that is a possibility. Cristiano’s got a great legacy at Manchester United and I don’t think that he moves somewhere for financial reasons."
Pele my dear cheesy

Hot tears when Ronaldo flex six packs after banging you people at the Theatre of Lamentations.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2021
BikeMan:
Pele my dear cheesy

Hot tears when Ronaldo flex six packs after banging you people at the Theatre of Lamentations.
Omo the guy carry us handicap walahi grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

To me Ronaldo is not my legend the moment he left for Real Madrid. He cAn go to were ever he like, that's his business
And he no even cry for us when he dey comot cry he just talk say it was always his dream to play for the best club in the world cry but las las na good move for him, it paid off cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Mrviktor:
Mehn Ronaldo fall hand..

I no even wan hear am...

United Bleep up to let it happen too..

See that man city squad depth now.. Jeezzz
Lol. United should put a gun to his head and prevent him from doing what he wants or what?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2021
BlueAngel444:
united only obstacle is ole
Foolish talk as usual
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2021
ChristoBam:

Juve values him at 25m. And there's a chance at negotiation. If Ronaldo wanted to come to United, we'd be all over the deal.

Juventus still owe RM 30M euros of CR7's transfer fee, so they want MCFC to help them cover it so they can take the player. CR7's salary in Juventus was 31M euros/year gross and MCFC offered him 20M euros/year net.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 2:49am On Aug 27, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Handelex it's been a while, hope you are good bro...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:54am On Aug 27, 2021
KingAlabi:

He has too much attacking talent, and it can't go to waste, we still have garner.

Yeah. And I also don’t think he has the discipline to play DM.
He is an 8 while Garner is a 6. The talent levels are quite different though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Ronaldo is a huge snake!. Lost all respect for that clown. And for those saying United turned him down, let me remind you that the club doesn’t have a ‘Ronaldo contingency plan’ that includes us waiting for the king at all times.
If the snake wanted a return, he would have let the club know last season before Cavani’s extension.
There is no justification whatsoever for signing for City. Man just washed away a legacy built for years.
Bastard!
And oh, MESSI is the greatest footballer of all time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:14am On Aug 27, 2021
slimghost:
Ronaldo is a huge snake!. Lost all respect for that clown. And for those saying United turned him down, let me remind you that the club doesn’t have a ‘Ronaldo contingency plan’ that includes us waiting for the king at all times.
If the snake wanted a return, he would have let the club know last season before Cavani’s extension.
There is no justification whatsoever for signing for City. Man just washed away a legacy built for years.
Bastard!
And oh, MESSI is the greatest footballer of all time.

Only sentimental Man u fans think otherwise

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 6:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Good morning man urinated...here is de gea d best keeper of d year cheesy tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 6:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Here is olé,, d best manager of d year cheesy tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:25am On Aug 27, 2021
The other day when we were talking about legends and I said Ronaldo, in my books, would’ve been a legend had he stayed longer, I was nearly beaten.

One thing is clear now:

Ronaldo. No. Send. Man. You.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10683) (10684) (10685) (10686) (10687) (10688) (10689) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.