Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8671783 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10698) (10699) (10700) (10701) (10702) (10703) (10704) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2021
KingAlabi:

For close to £100 million + adds on juventus paid? angry
Not forgetting the €950k/
week wage at Juventus...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2021
ChristoBam:

What most people said here was 'If Ronaldo joins city, then...'

So I don't understand all these shalaye.

Fans reaction could have even be the reason Ronaldo chose United above his personal ambitions. All played out fine, so rest.
Pick the part that hurts you and start crying over it. If kò, afternoon ni cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2021
When Southampton scored last week, some folks came here to throw subtle shots my way by making reference to our midfield vs that of City...

Let me be petty...

We have have a better defense and way better attack than City...

If we still struggle to win games, let it be known that it is not for lack of talent but a clueless manager...#NoExcuses
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2021
ChristineC:
I don't see why any of them should have guaranteed shirt.
you take your chances, you play the next game.

I remember we still have James and Lingard in the set up. James own is finished grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2021
elampiro:

I remember we still have James and Lingard in the set up. James own is finished grin
James will probably get a loan.
I'd like to see Cavani - Ronaldo pair in a game someday, probably in a 3-5-2.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Van Gaal, Mourinho and Ole have always played Rashford ahead of the rest. So far he has demonstrated that even when things are not going on well with United, he could still be biting the defence and giving some hope that one of his missed chances can too easily resulted in a goal if he had made a better decision.

But the same cannot be said of Martial, Lingard, James, and the rest, their games flow with the level of the team's performance. If the team is playing well, they shine, if the team is being dominated, these guys cannot be counted on to bring something special from nowhere.

Martial plays well when he is playing with Rashford and he Martial is not stressed from a long series of games. Lingard will cover his right back 100%. James needs plenty of space in front of him to do his running. Greenwood is trusted to score if we keep pressure on the final third.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2021
elampiro:

This was when I knew the legends would not allow the City move happen

I knew it would happen after Ole’s presser. It would have been disastrous seeing him at City.
It’s obvious the deal wasn’t done for footballing reasons but I don’t really care.
Happy to see him home and not putting on that retarded sky blue Jersey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2021
ChristineC:
James will probably get a loan.
I'd like to see Cavani - Ronaldo pair in a game someday, probably in a 3-5-2.

With all the big players we have now in attack, it contrast with the profile of the coach we have. I hope he gets a trophy this season so that he can start building his profile. I hope too we go on a good run of positive results so that he wouldn't come under pressure from the media.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2021
hensben:
Zero threat

See una wife

Don't disrespect Ronaldo..

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2021
elampiro:
But now, who will be sacrificed for CR7? I guess Cavani will suffer most

Won’t he miss about 10games?. I think they will all get a decent amount of games, bar Daniel James. Amad is going on loan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
ChristoBam:

What most people said here was 'If Ronaldo joins city, then...'

So I don't understand all these shalaye.

Fans reaction could have even be the reason Ronaldo chose United above his personal ambitions. All played out fine, so rest.

Save yourself the stress please. Sensible people understand. Fans were justified in their reactions now that it has come that he really discussed with City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
patrickmuf:
He would have given us more...

He was paid 500k after tax, that's 20k less than what we are paying him now...
He moved from 2nd highest paid to 6th. That doesn't sound like a 20k margin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
elampiro:
But now, who will be sacrificed for CR7? I guess Cavani will suffer most

Cavani wasn't supposed to play all d games on a normal na..

How many games did he play last season..

D only losers are amad, elanga and martial..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

I don't think they see the deficiency. You can't treat a disease that you are not aware of.
I believe is that the coach doesn't believe it's as much issue as the fans make it to be
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
hensben:
You have three players now with no work rate; Bruno, cr7 and pogba. You have two DMs on pivotal not being rated by the fans.
Bruno and Pogba don't have work rate?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mrviktor:

See una wife

Don't disrespect Ronaldo..
This dirty player. Can’t even win Europa cup for his club, whereas Mount and Havertz did.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
ChristineC:
we have players to effectively play 442 diamond, 352 and 4231. with one more signing, we can add 433 as well.
I don't know what is done at training sessions, but let Ole delegate team selections to me grin
Team selection without training will confuse the team o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
hensben:
This dirty player. Can’t even win Europa cup for his club, whereas Mount and Havertz did.

Still your wife

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
melodyogonna:

Bruno and Pogba don't have work rate?

Are you shocked Its from a certain Hensbrain guy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
@afrodoc2 have you been watching them u-18 boys? Them go suffer this season oh, the team is way too young. Most of them are 16 years old and they look frail in comparison to their opponents.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
TrebleChamp:
week wage at Juventus...
My God!!? shocked
Are you sure?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
eph12:

Team selection without training will confuse the team o
after every game, I'd give him the starting eleven for the next. let him go and train with the names embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera, howfar, make I watch arsenal match abi na waste of my time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
TrebleChamp:
week wage at Juventus...

U can't believe this na..

Una go just dey carry news from complete sports.

That's how dey said Pogba earns 500k when he signed..

Yet he rejected 350k a month ago
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
This our Under-18 squad looks like the worst we have had in a long time. Reminds me of Rashford and McTominay's set.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
This got me cracking

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeckeyLyrical2: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
WATCH MAN CITY VS ARSENAL LIVE THROUGH THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE

LOW MB AND FREE STREAMING

CLICK MY SIGNATURE

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
afrodoc2:
This our Under-18 squad looks like the worst we have had in a long time. Reminds me of Rashford and McTominay's set.

I think they promoted way too many guys to the u-21 side. I can only recognize Mainoo, Jurado and Gore from last season's team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jackest1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
hensben:
Do you watch football?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
olabode89:

I think they promoted way too many guys to the u-21 side. I can only recognize Mainoo, Jurado and Gore from last season's team.

Dem too dey fast track players.. Nd dey know first team is choked.

D team just dey chop goals for fun..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mrviktor:

Dem too dey fast track players.. Nd dey know first team is choked.

D team just dey chop goals for fun..

Yeah... They are currently beating Leeds 2-0 though. I was watching the game before switching to the City V Assanal game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10698) (10699) (10700) (10701) (10702) (10703) (10704) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Capaldi and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.