Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726354 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10702) (10703) (10704) (10705) (10706) (10707) (10708) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Oasis007:

This is not Serie A.

I think either you or someone has explained this in previous pages. I guess people don't read much these days.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
nitrogen:

One of them can start, let’s have Pogba, Bruno, Ronaldo and Sancho on the pitch. Varane and Maguire at the back. What else do you want. You guys are just greedy. Shoot!
That's not the answer to my question. Do you have a problem with Mctominay and Fred starting regularly..Yes or No?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jodera:
Na like this we take play the match.

Wen possession na 91%-9% throughout 2nd half, you gatz know say water don pass garri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I don repent

Repaint to which color?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
eph12:

James didn't start last match FYI.
Oga Sancho was ill and is still recovering according to the coach, what coach won't play the player he has been talking about even before he became a Manchester United coach?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Botfuss:
Chelsea seem not to concede from open play, and that is so scary.They are fav for the league because they will surely beat all those small teams.
YIMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
4 X CR7 = CR28
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Chelsea are difficult to beat sha...I'll like to see them play against a formidable team that cedes possession to them...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
eph12:

On paper, yes the gains outweigh the set backs. But in reality, we will be like the galacticos before Mourinho joined, that were struggling even with the attacking firepower.

We can't even play out from the back successfully. Small pressure that opponent will mount on the midfield and defense, there will be some panic.
how does the team before Mourinho compare to this one?
if we were to make an eleven combo, do you realistically get more than three players from that squad to make the eleven?
it's not cast that a team must comfortably play out from the back to win matches.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
ChristineC:
how does the team before Mourinho compare to this one?
if we were to make an eleven combo, do you realistically get more than three players from that squad to make the eleven?
it's not cast that a team must comfortably play out from the back to win matches.
I'm not sure Ole is that kind of manager though. It will be interesting to see how he switches things up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Oasis007:

This is not Serie A.

Why can't a player wear 77
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
adebayo201:

I think either you or someone has explained this in previous pages. I guess people don't read much these days.

I only stop scrolling when I see bold fonts or pictures.

Same way I attracted u to this post.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo agreed to take a pay cut when he joined Manchester United. He will earn £380,000-a-week at United, compared to £500,000-a-week at Juventus.

- Mail

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Solskjær: "We’ve looked at ways of getting one of the two to go forward. That’s something that Scott [McTominay] is very good at, Paul [Pogba] is good at and Donny [Van de Beek] is good at but it’s not as easy as that as it depends on who you've got in front of you."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Solskjær: "There will be games for everyone [after the international break]. The balance has to be there between consistency and rotation. Donny [Van de Beek] knows that when he keeps on performing and training how he does for us, he’ll be fit and ready when he plays."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Solskjær on the recent Premier League rule for the international break: "It’s an impossible situation for the clubs, it’s an impossible situation for the players — If there was a choice for me, playing for Norway or playing for Manchester United, I know who my employer is."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Amad to Feyenoord is agreed in principle. To clarify, a loan move, of course.

- Jonathan Shrager
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wayne Rooney: "For the fans it will be great to see Cristiano back, it’s very exciting for everyone at the club. And for his teammates, too."

- Talksport
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wayne Rooney: "For some of those young lads in the dressing room, Mason Greenwood, Marcus Rashford, some of these young lads who have grown up watching him play at Old Trafford."

- Talksport
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wayne Rooney: "He’s [Ronaldo] still one of the best players in the world, so I think it’s a very good signing."

- Talksport

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2021
cheesy

Lineup

De Gea

Wan Bissaka..... Varane......... Maguire....... Shaw

..................... Bruno..................... Pogba...................

Greenwood............................................. Sancho

..................... Ronaldo................ Cavani .....................

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 12:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Oasis007:
cheesy

Lineup

De Gea

cheesy cheesy cheesy
This must be satire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:47am On Aug 29, 2021
Oasis007:
cheesy

Lineup

De Gea

cheesy cheesy cheesy
7:4 score lines loading grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2021
So varane's wages plus bonuses add up to 400k? Ronaldo about 500k. Degea? And we wan offer Pogba 400k too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Mrviktor:

Why can't a player wear 77

The highest no a player can take in EPL is #50 (not applicable to academy players/graduates).

However, he can still wear #7 in UCL, as squad lists and numbers have not yet been submitted.

So we might see #28 in EPL and #7 in UCL.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Solskjær: "We’ve looked at ways of getting one of the two to go forward. That’s something that Scott [McTominay] is very good at, Paul [Pogba] is good at and Donny [Van de Beek] is good at but it’s not as easy as that as it depends on who you've got in front of you." #mulive

Shey this man dey ment.. Release these men let them attack..

We can't have 6 defenders in a game na.

Bissaka.. Lindelof.. Magwaya.. Fred.. Mac tomonay.

How we go break down Burnley nd co
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:01am On Aug 29, 2021
ChristoBam:
So varane's wages plus bonuses add up to 400k? Ronaldo about 500k. Degea? And we wan offer Pogba 400k too?

Do you know what d bonuses are

His basic pay is 250
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:02am On Aug 29, 2021
Oasis007:
Amad to Feyenoord is agreed in principle. To clarify, a loan move, of course.

- Jonathan Shrager

Why this tho..

Boy wey suppose dey epl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2021
� Cristiano Ronaldo agreed to take a pay cut when re-joining #mufc. He will be on £385,000-a-week at Old Trafford compared to £500,000-a-week that he was on at Juventus. [@MailSport]..

Who we go believe bayi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2021
Oasis007:
cheesy

Lineup

De Gea

cheesy cheesy cheesy
hmmm...wicked...We v d squad. If Ole doesn't win anything dis season he shud b sack.No excuse again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2021
If lingard is moving on truly.

Then I feel United should play him today..

To say goodbye for the many amazing years at the Emirates.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2021
engrelvis:
hmmm...wicked...We v d squad. If Ole doesn't win anything dis season he shud b sack.No excuse again

Give d team time to gel na.

Shey u see Sancho never find in place..

That's why I don't want them to sell lingard..

Sancho never stable.
James no sabi.
Martial isn't himself.
Rashford is injured.
Mata plays like a 40 year old

That leaves only Greenwood as d only working winger..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10702) (10703) (10704) (10705) (10706) (10707) (10708) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.