Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8793771 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10716) (10717) (10718) (10719) (10720) (10721) (10722) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
metodman:

Oh was I the one you referred to as bring stupid earlier?

No not you. It's was capitalstupidity. You are amongst the sensible few here cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Segedinho:

You are watching a different match.

Or just want to hype varane.

Your defence and midfield issa mess
Hope you understand what I was saying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Wan Bissaka, Greenwood, DDG You can make your picks for the man of the Match. Shaw was Outstanding too.

Varane Clean Sheet and Assist and a Win. World class defender we have been asking for this for years yet we persisted with Lindelof who is good on his day but Varane is World Class.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Even Sancho?

I heard he put in a masterclass today though cheesy
Literally Sancho's first game in the starting 11. Rest angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
TheLequte:

Had Lindelof started instead of Varane we’d have considered at least one goal in the first half.

From which play?

You just wan diss Lindelof for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
TheLequte:

Had Lindelof started instead of Varane we’d have considered at least one goal in the first half.
Una too dey assume lies

Check the headed corner and tell me who was over powered
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Gritty 3 points, another day and it might gone another way.

We move though.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unlimited22:
Please don't sack Ole. Please. I beg you guys. Y'all will become a force with a competent coach.
Your prayer no fit work undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lana1:
Literally Sancho's first game in the starting 11. Rest angry angry
I wonder what greenwood or James were doing too.

Sancho was literally choked out of the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
chrisley024:
DDG saved Varane's error though

Yeah but he was quite solid for most parts of the game. Try and imagine Lindelof in this game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
We're not convincing enough in our play today but the win is spirit-lifting with a CS again.

Let them enjoy the international break. I hope the coaching crew will work on the needed tactics because it's cleared today that the unidentical twins can't do without each other.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Trevor012:

No not you. It's was capitalstupidity. You are amongst the sensible few here cheesy

Oh okay... may we pleaseeeeeee respect each other though. It's normal for us to have different opinions but we support same team and we ultimately wish the best for our team

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
CapitalCee:
Wan Bissaka, Greenwood, DDG You can make your picks for the man of the Match. Shaw was Outstanding too.

Varane Clean Sheet and Assist and a Win. World class defender we have been asking for this for years yet we persisted with Lindelof who is good on his day but Varane is World Class.

Shaw outstanding? Na back of TV you dey watch?

Shaw was and Fred were getting gangbanged by Trincao, Semedo and Adama. Plus he made a dhit load of misplaced passes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ole should never try this Pogba-Fred sh!t again. Bad luck for Wolves today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Greenwood has been picking up points for us, and nobody seems to be noticing.
Leeds equalised and ready to give us a game he scored immediately with a peach of goal to put us ahead again.

Last week he got ys a point.
Today when all our attackers had an off day. He collected all points again. This boy is a Superstar.

I establishing Greenwood FC from here on. Who wan buy form. He does no wrong from now onwards

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
olabode89:

Shaw outstanding? Na back of TV you dey watch?

Shaw was and Fred were getting gangbanged by Trincao, Semedo and Adama. Plus he made a dhit load of misplaced passes.

Shaw was outstanding he gave a mature performance

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
KingAlabi:

Hope you understand what I was saying.
He had a good game but not extra ordinary as u have assumed.

He was at fault for wolves header dat de gea saved.

Analyse without bias
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
De Gea - saved United from a loss last weekend.

He has saved United again tonight.

The Pro-Henderson folks are still criticizing him for not scoring a penalty. grin cheesy

Dean Henderson can never ever make that double save. You can never train a GK for such scenarios. It’s in-born.

Without De Gea, United would have lost the last 2 games.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
olabode89:
Sancho should get better when we start playing Ronaldo and Cavani regularly as CF. I am a bit worried with his inability to drive at goal and also beat his man. That's something that Martial, Greenwood and Rashford can all do with ease.
Greenwood's overall game will eventually be better than Sancho. I take all these Dormund players with a pinch of salt. Mkhi and Kagawa has opened my eyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
CapitalCee:
Leeds equalised and ready to give us a game he scored immediately with a peach of goal to put us ahead again.

Today when all our attackers had an off day. He collected all points again. This boy is a Superstar.

I establishing Greenwood FC from here on. Who wan buy form. He does no wrong from now onwards

You are a latecomer o. The Doc and other guys have been on the Greenwood train for a while.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Segedinho:

Una too dey assume lies

Check the headed corner and tell me who was over powered

It doesn't matter. If na Lindelof we for concede.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
We are going no where with Ole in charge, this is now very visible to the blind. #OleOUT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
TheLequte:

No arguments from me. Lindelof is right down there with Jones as the worst CBs in the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
chrisley024:

Statistically, our worst midfield pairing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
lekkie073:
Greenwood's overall game will eventually be better than Sancho. I take all these Dormund players with a pinch of salt. Mkhi and Kagawa has opened my eyes.

Haaland might be an exception though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
chrisley024:
Is there any Midfield combination Ole plays you guys won't complain about?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
CapitalCee:

Azin say others dey blind undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
handelex:
Azin say others dey blind undecided

Others wear welder glasses grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
CapitalCee:

Greenwood FC wey i establish when the boy dey Under-18 squad cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Very poor performance. Different day and we end the match with 0 pts. We have to learn how to calm down and dominate a game, way too many rushed passes and general poor positioning from our players...

3 pts in the bag though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
CapitalCee:

Form wey dey on sale for 2 years now? grin
Stoppit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
adebayo201:
We're not convincing enough in our play today but the win is spirit-lifting with a CS again.

Let them enjoy the international break. I hope the coaching crew will work on the needed tactics because it's cleared today that the unidentical twins can't do without each other.
Lol. We have been playing like this for 2 years under Ole. Bold of you to think they'll work on anything in the next 2 weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10716) (10717) (10718) (10719) (10720) (10721) (10722) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.