Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8679137 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10763) (10764) (10765) (10766) (10767) (10768) (10769) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
glimpse33:
This is our Strongest Squad..

70mins, Bring in Greenwood to Complete the Job
Matic, CR7 and Cavani undecided

Manure keep degenerating every fúcking day....good for me, bad for their fans

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

First..... Greenwood must start every Match, at least for now.

Second..... Ronaldo, Cavani and Matic in the same Lineup? Guess you think Premier League is same as Serie A?!
He thinks it is FIFA or Pes angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
glimpse33:

not sure this works.
Matic out for Ndidi, then maybe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
glimpse33:

I can see Zidane winning UCL with this XI

Counter attack football, Pogba as an orchestrator, stringing passing like Toni Kross, running through the lines like Modric. Shaw sending deep crosses for Ronaldo and Cavani to get a head on or far end crosses for Bruno, Sancho or Greenwood to shot. Sitting deep and tight in defense.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
shocked shocked

You bookmarked that he called manyoo shit? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nope, Bookmarked for when "Champions League Varane" has him for breakfast, Dinner and Lunch.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
shocked shocked

You bookmarked that he called manyoo shit? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
that's like calling KLM shit after a sack because Okada Air offered a contract.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
A.

............................... De Gea..................................

AWB............ Varane.....Maguire........Shaw........

............................ McTominay.............................

...................Bruno................Pogba..........................

Sancho................ Ronaldo..................Rashford

B...

Dalot............ Varane.....Maguire........Shaw........

................ .... McTominay......Fred........................

...................................Pogba................................

Greenwood ................ Ronaldo.............Rashford

C...

............ Varane.....Lindelof........Maguire........

Dalot.................McTom.....Pogba.................Shaw

.................................Bruno....................................

...........Greenwood ........Ronaldo.........................

I prefer C against top teams and B against weaker teams...

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
One thing is certain, when all out players are fit, we'd have a lot of options on the bench...In the long run and with Ronaldo, I feel Ole will have to decide which of Pogba or Bruno starts just the same way he will have a decision to make between AWB and Dalot.

If Ronaldo is the point man which I expect him to be, then we might need Pogba ahead of Bruno and Dalot ahead of AWB that means McFred must start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
glimpse33:

The graphic design is better than the lineup.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
cool

Imagine match day.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
patrickmuf:
One thing is certain, when all out players are fit, we'd have a lot of options on the bench...In the long run and with Ronaldo, I feel Ole will have to decide which of Pogba or Bruno starts just the same way he will have a decision to make between AWB and Dalot.

If Ronaldo is the point man which I expect him to be, then we might need Pogba ahead of Bruno and Dalot ahead of AWB that means McFred must start.
Pogba has been tried occasionally as a lone -10- before Bruno arrived, don't forget. he was just there. his inability to evade his marker off the ball is his major problem in that position. in the end, he's forced to drop deeper in midfield to find space.
the only formation Pogba has assurance is a 4-4-2 diamond or 4-2-3-1 off the left and one of the DM.
perhaps Ole will trust one DM and play the double AMs soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
ChristineC:
Pogba has been tried occasionally as a 10 before Bruno arrived, don't forget, he was just there.
the only formation Pogba has assurance is a 4-4-2 diamond or 4-2-3-1 off the left and one of the DM.
perhaps Ole trust will trust one DM and play double AMs soon.
I am looking at the quality of forwards we have...Ronaldo, Greenwood, Cavani and Rashford make a lot of runs and are quite mobile meaning Bruno will not be needed very close to the opponent box rather a player who can spot a pass and execute it from midfield and that's where Pogba comes in.

I just can't see Pogba and Bruno playing together with either of McFred as we will be left exposed in that DM position that's why I rather have McFred against top teams.

Against weaker teams, Pogba and Bruno with McTom or Fred at the base should do...

In the meantime, it will be interesting to see how Bruno adjust to the presence of Ronaldo in the team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
patrickmuf:
I am looking at the quality of forwards we have...Ronaldo, Greenwood, Cavani and Rashford make a lot of runs and are quite mobile meaning Bruno will not be needed very close to the opponent box rather a player who can spot a pass and execute it from midfield and that's where Pogba comes in.

I just can't see Pogba and Bruno playing together with either of McFred as we will be left exposed in that DM position that's why I rather have McFred against top teams.

Against weaker teams, Pogba and Bruno with McTom or Fred at the base should do...

In the meantime, it will be interesting to see how Bruno adjust to the presence of Ronaldo in the team.
sorry I edited my post with the reason Pogba hardly plays well at AM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
ChristineC:
sorry I edited my post with the reason Pogba hardly plays well at AM.
Well, we must not play an attacking midfielder especially with the obvious issue with have in midfield (DM) and our inability to control games. A 4 - 3 - 3 with a makeshift DM (Either of McFred) and two CMs should do. Our midfielders should rather help in ball retention and act as box to box CMs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
patrickmuf:
Well, we must not play an attacking midfielder especially with the obvious issue with have in midfield (DM) and our inability to control games. A 4 - 3 - 3 with a makeshift DM (Either of McFred) and two CMs should do. Our midfielders should rather help in ball retention and act as box to box CMs.
Obvious issue in midfield (DM) shocked and Ole was chasing Camavinga and Saul, both left footed midfielders. What stopped him from other targets like Kamara or Tchouameni when Chelsea told him to wait one more season. EPL get enough good DM options up to four or more.

Ole has the best squad for a title push grin based on his tictacs cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Catfishing:
I met a girl, she was 18yrs then....her body count was 2.....i fuçked her till she was 24.....then I sold her.....she became a bítch and started fúcking around till 36 and I saw her and paid her bride price....i hailed her that she was the best girl I have ever seen....

I forgot that her vagiñal has been molested for the past 12 years and I am getting a bucket size pússy.....pray for me as I stay with her for the next 2 years.

This must be the height of stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Catfishing:
I met a girl, she was 18yrs then....her body count was 2.....i fuçked her till she was 24.....then I sold her.....she became a bítch and started fúcking around till 36 and I saw her and paid her bride price....i hailed her that she was the best girl I have ever seen....

I forgot that her vagiñal has been molested for the past 12 years and I am getting a bucket size pússy.....pray for me as I stay with her for the next 2 years.

Are you talking about drogba? It seems you got your digits wrong. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
KingAlabi:

Are you talking about drogba? It seems you got your digits wrong. undecided
Trevor012:

This must be the height of stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DontBullshitMe: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
andrew444:

Ronaldo won’t go to Man U I am sure about that
Are you still sure boss?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

Are you still sure boss?
You are masturbating over an overused vaginal undecided

Come here, bring your face angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrew444(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
DontBullshitMe:

Are you still sure boss?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
andrew444:

Ronaldo won’t go to Man U I am sure about that
Andrew, I know while you were typing this you were seriously hoping he would join man u and not city. I lie grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrew444(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Andrew, I know while you were typing this you were seriously hoping he would join man u and not city. I lie grin

You Kuku know my mind

Life will be too easy for cr7 at city with less work and many goals grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
andrew444:

You Kuku know my mind

What does goals and trophys mean to a man that has broken all d records.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
andrew444:

You Kuku know my mind

True. Let's see how it goes at united. I still expect him to score goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrew444(m): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mrviktor:

What does goals and trophys mean to a man that has broken all d records.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Wetin this one Dey talk

So because cr7 has achieved a lot he will stop scoring and doesn’t wanna achieve more
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Anyone watching France game? How is Martial faring? Cold as Ice or hot as fire?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Croweegarba: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oasis007:
Anyone watching France game? How is Martial faring? Cold as Ice or hot as fire?!
bad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oasis007:

Bad first half but he just scored the equaliser in the 2nd half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Martial equalizers for France...

Ice Cold what? Martial...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
MRTA7:

Bad first half but he just scored the equaliser in the 2nd half.

Ball fell into his path and he hit it in. Still has that lackadaisical attitude tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10763) (10764) (10765) (10766) (10767) (10768) (10769) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, maik99(m), Panther7(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.