Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,261 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8871744 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

valencia to start a game ahead of RVP? grin cheesy how's that even possible? the only reason valencia can get into the team is if rafael gets injured. by the time jones become very fit, valencia will never start a game again this season.
We need workaholics tomorrow, VP won't be able to do much, also, playing two strikers won't do us much good. If we want the best out of Falcao, let him play upfront, the guy is a beast, also Valencia will be able to track back and support Rafael, his speed and pawa should be able to get him past Baines, basically, we won't have too many lazy players on the pitch tomorrow.

We need him, I think, because Everton won't take it lightly with us tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
dopeJemi:

Okay thanks
skonto n ventspill dn win...
Remaining 5others...chaii i no play tday o

Did u bet?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

you are spewing bullshyte as usual.
i have read several autobiographies, interviews and journals of people who are closer to messi than any media & the spat with tello, sanchez, guardiola & david villa are all true. you are the one wallowing in a crap of delusion.

Oh, so you READ... You got me confused for a bit; I was actually beginning to think you were physically there and have direct acquaintance with all the parties involved in these 'stories'! Some very deep research I see!!!
Anyway, just so you know... I don't take whatever you say serious!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
nitrogen:
Seriously, I would love to see this tomorrow.

------------------De Gea-------------

Raphael-----Jones------Rojo----- Shaw

-------------------Blind---------------------

-----------Fellaini------Mata------------

--Valencia------------------Di Maria-----

-----------------Falcao--------------------

Van Persie should come in later.

wtf?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Odunharry:

skonto n ventspill dn win...
Remaining 5others...chaii i no play tday o

Did u bet?

Yes oh, buh a few are messing up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
RuuDie:

You do realize that everything you say to defend welbeck is like further digging a hole and slotting him in... Defensive winger you say; ok!

On the side of those that have more commonsense than to swallow some of the crap you cone here to spew!
if you love cr7, love him...but don't try to paint messi bad.
You need to get your head out of Messi's a$s and look beyond his appearance, he is called little dictator for a reason.
That's not to talk of the various shït he pulled up on the pitch like calling drenthe a monkey, someone a son of bïtch, kicking the ball at the bernabeau crowd, spitting on a player e.t.c. Did you ever see Ronaldo pull up half of these stunt?
Even in the interview posted above, he still have to talk of winning title to take a swipe at Ronaldo. Did he forget who's team won the recent Ucl trophy?
It's either people like you are living in denial or just dümb.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
dopeJemi:

Yes oh, buh a few are messing up
chaii,whch one??
If u are betting dnt go to England division or league 2..dnt evn near England at all..

U picked Atletico i guess
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Odunharry:

chaii,whch one??
If u are betting dnt go to England division or league 2..dnt evn near England at all..

U picked Atletico i guess

You are right, england championship, idiots
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

he's a workaholic! his ball retention ability is second to none for a striker. he works hard, he takes the ball off defenders like taking candy from a baby.

if the chances are created, welbeck scores goals. he was mismanaged at united cos we had to keep our A-list strikers happy. sometimes, it's almost a mistake for young players to go to big clubs. they get mismanaged so that big egos can be kept satisfied.
Bambi on ice, you mean?
I agree that he's hardworking but disgree with that bit. He has a decent ball control and that's it.
Moreover, his decision making are just average. It's a good thing he's honing his striking skills because with his pace, he's already a nightmare to deal with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
A win 2mao will put us in 4/5th position...ya gah..

Let go boys..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shirley07:

You need to get your head out of Messi's a$s and look beyond his appearance, he is called little dictator for a reason.
That's not to talk of the various shït he pulled up on the pitch like calling drenthe a monkey, someone a son of bïtch, kicking the ball at the bernabeau crowd, spitting on a player e.t.c. Did you ever see Ronaldo pull up half of these stunt?
Even in the interview posted above, he still have to talk of winning title to take a swipe at Ronaldo. Did he forget who's team won the recent Ucl trophy?

Smh...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
We have got no option but to get thhe 3points tomorrow........ Hope our boys do us proud tomorrow.

Na to go nite vigil this night o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
I hope tomorrow will be great, abeg is Jones okay now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
⬇⬇ grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
nitrogen:
I hope tomorrow will be great, abeg is Jones okay now?

NOT YET!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Paul Scholes feels skipper Wayne Rooney is too nice to opponents.
Scholes wrote in the London Evening Standard: "I don’t think Wayne Rooney’s tackle on Stewart Downing was the kind that hurts an opposing player.
"From what I could see of it, Wayne tried to trip him and ended up catching him higher up the leg than he had intended. It was the position on the pitch that puzzled me. It was not as if Downing was in on goal.
"If anything, Wayne’s the kind of player who’s better when he’s on the edge. In recent years I think he’s been too nice to opponents. You see him helping players up after challenges. He’s better when he’s nastier. That was the way he was when he came on to the scene 12 years ago. He was the player who was aggressive and did not try to hide the fact that he hated losing.
"As for myself, I did not spend too much time giving opponents a hand up after I had fouled them – well, only if I thought it might change the referee’s mind about a card."
[Source: London Evening Standard] ‪

From another perspective.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yaya toure seems to be struggling at city undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dadehmola:
Yaya toure seems to be struggling at city undecided undecided

Might be age catching up, might be the fact that he lost his younger brother a few months ago............
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
RuuDie:

Smh...

So right.. That dvmb head needs to fall off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
afrodoc2:

Might be age catching up, might be the fact that he lost his younger brother a few months ago............

And to think he was whining about city not giving him a birthday cake a few months back... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shirley07:

shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shirley07:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shirley07:

The guy offend you before?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shirley07: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dadehmola:

The guy offend you before?
You dey mind me...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shirley07: So right.. That dvmb head needs to fall off.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dadehmola:

And to think he was whining about city not giving him a birthday cake a few months back... cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin Yaya don dhey loose form .. Him just dhey find werin to carey give himsef excuse nii. "But who cares, anyway" *Zooming off with ma air conditioned car* wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yaya Toure produces his magic from outside the box in the 81st minute. The first time he pushes forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yaya the beloved wife of every midfieder in Europe is still bossing EPL mumu players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
raumdeuter:
Yaya the beloved wife of every midfieder in Europe is still bossing EPL mumu players

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
dopeJemi:

Okay thanks
chaii...d 7 games mk i gve u work o and i no play am...

Chaii,see fuk up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Odunharry:

chaii...d 7 games mk i gve u work o and i no play am...

Chaii,see fuk up

Tah! Athletico lose

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.