Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726527 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10881) (10882) (10883) (10884) (10885) (10886) (10887) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
They way una dey reduce Pogba and Bruno to average midfielders when it comes to an argument dey always amaze me...

Neymar, Mbappe and Messi look formidable on paper but are they workable? It's left to be seen. PSG team is not balanced at all, for things to click, Poch might have to bin Veratti and go with Gueye, Paredes/Herrera and Wijnaldum because those guys in front will not put in the shift. I streamed their match yesterday, Messi was strolling as was Neymar and Mbappe without the ball...I think under the right set up, we have a good mix in our attack...

Anyway sha...Time will tell.

No one mentioned team balance or workability.

You requested a combined 11. Bruno can’t make it because there’s no space for him, only Pogba, Varane and Shaw. Maguire’s debatable.

So no one’s reducing anybody. Space no dey.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

I hate lies in my life.

Ligue 1 defenders are as good as EPL defenders is a lie that must be banished into the depths of Mordor. grin
It's the reason why I have been going back and forth with you that those guys are not farmers...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's the reason why I have been going back and forth with you that those guys are not farmers...

In the words of a wise man

patrickmuf:
The French league is the weakest in Europe's too 5 league and if you think otherwise, I can't help you.

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
hoopLA:
At this point I have to conclude that postdigger=afrodoc2

I can bet my entire roof on that

Lol na simple sturvs. postdigger na oga. I never even get freedom for the work wey i dey learn from am.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mrviktor:
Ole score goals Sha oh.. shocked shocked shocked

Ronaldo would definitely be number 2 before he leaves

He needs 22 goals in 2 seasons.

5 tapins
5 outside box shots.
5 headers.
2 free kicks.
5 penaltys.

See Rashford and martial just hang for 55 since

Bro, Ole was a marksman.

I don't think he ever played up to 20 90 minute games for us.

It's what is saving him. His rep as a club legend.

As a coach he's a village idiot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

In the words of a wise man

[b][/b]
That was until Lille happened...Messi is on a mission to return PSG back to the top...

Last season, the Ligue 1 table was so close even more than that of the EPL...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Hehehe why then are you judging Messi off his Ligue 1 output?

I will judge Messi off his UCL performance but then, PSG are not the defending Ligue 1 champions so Messi have got a big task to help them wrestle the title from Lille... grin

And what has Messi done in the Ucl?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by glimpse33(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
My carabao cup predicted lineup .

Lingard......Cavani......Sancho

.....................Mata
.......... Matic..............Donny

Telles....lindelof....Bailey.....dalot

Heaton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Zlatan dropped from 38 goals in Ligue 1 to 17 goals in EPL next season. Discuss

Using not more than 250 words explain how Lacazette dropped from 28 goals in Ligue 1 to 14 goals the next season in EPL.

Using diagrams and audiovisual illustration, explain how Mbappe is averaging practically a goal a game in Ligue 1 despite playing only just above half of the matches as CF?

Without asking Ifa, Orunmila, or Delphic oracle can you explain how Falcao averaged 0.6 goals per game in Ligue 1 but 0.14 goals per game in EPL?

a) With the help of google can you tell us how many Ligue 1 teams have ever won the Champions League?
b) Calculate the ratio of this to the number of EPL teams that have won the
Champions League.
c) Finally using all mighty formula can you tell us the degree of blame to be apportioned to Ligue 1 defenders for the result of b above.
This one na standard exam question for Uni. 20 marks right there

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lana1:
This one na standard exam question for Uni. 20 marks right there

Too bad. patrickmuf carry am over. grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Doc leave history, the EPL is not far ahead of the French Ligue 1 and the players there are not farmers...

We might never agree on this one so, let's just leave it here...

Well, UEFA says PL is 5 places above Ligue 1. Are they wrong? And 5 miles is quite a distance lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Too bad. patrickmuf carry am over. grin

Make it simple boss. He must graduate b4 tomorrow oh

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
handelex:
This your comment is very funny to me seeing how you're trying to excuse Southgate and hold the players accountable cheesy

This life shaa grin

Now I'm thinking Amaka chop Oga Patrick money run grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Why are human beings this wicked?

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This man cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:
[b][/b]

Oh ho! So Ligue 1 is a small pond?

And you did not tell us since?

grin grin grin

Well, Patrickmuf don confirm say na Fish Farm grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Capaldi: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
When the tables turn, I no want hear say Ligue 1 easy o!
You should realize Messi going to Ligue 1 is a lose - lose situation for him and his fans like you unless Psg wins the champions league. Messi fails: Can’t perform in a farmers league
Messi succeeds: it doesn’t count, it’s a farmers league.

Messi has only one way to succeed and that’s to win the UCL which won’t happen.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Zlatan dropped from 38 goals in Ligue 1 to 17 goals in EPL next season. Discuss

Using not more than 250 words explain how Lacazette dropped from 28 goals in Ligue 1 to 14 goals the next season in EPL.

Using diagrams and audiovisual illustration, explain how Mbappe is averaging practically a goal a game in Ligue 1 despite playing only just above half of the matches as CF?

Without asking Ifa, Orunmila, or Delphic oracle can you explain how Falcao averaged 0.6 goals per game in Ligue 1 but 0.14 goals per game in EPL?

a) With the help of google can you tell us how many Ligue 1 teams have ever won the Champions League?
b) Calculate the ratio of this to the number of EPL teams that have won the
Champions League.
c) Finally using all mighty formula can you tell us the degree of blame to be apportioned to Ligue 1 defenders for the result of b above.
You will not kee somebody on this thread grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
When I called him Patrickmumu I know what I was talking about cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SideshowBob: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Capaldi:

You should realize Messi going to Ligue 1 is a lose - lose situation for him and his fans like you unless Psg wins the champions league. Messi fails: Can’t perform in a farmers league

Bayan would finish this psg. Another thing is that if CR7 wins the premier league with ogs midget fan boys would be in real soup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

Mehn Afrodoc must be one of the most wickedest person on this board.

How can you keep flogging someone with one fat koboko and the instant they start to plead for Messi, you fire them with a bazooka??

Nebuchadnezzer no wicked reach this level aswear

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin grin grin

Doc was dragging Patrickmuf on tarred Road, and Dude was so happy and enjoying it....... until Doc swayed off tarred Road and accidentally perfectly dragged him into thick Mud.

Ain't sure Afrodoc2 gonna make heaven though.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Well it took injuries to the entire CB backline for this to happen... Surely, if City suffered the same fate, you don't think they would be contenders, do you?

Every team has injuries.

Why did all Liverpool defenders’ injuries coincide with VVD’s?

Let’s see VVD cop another injury and tell me if Gomez et al won’t claim injury as well.

VVF is a key player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Capaldi:

Won't happen because you can see tomorrow? I know Messi needs to win the UCL to stand a chance of winning the best player in the world award...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
handelex:
It's more about Southgates tactiks and setup than the players actually. Swap the managers and the story changes.

Southgate is England’s most successful manager since 1966. If he cannot get it right, it simply means there’s no hope for England.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
elrony:

Now I'm thinking Amaka chop Oga Patrick money run grin grin grin
Lol Ole is a fraud, that one is a given...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mrviktor:

EPL is not the best.

It has d best marketing.

D investors see that..

The fans see that.

The players see that..

Plus the fact that English is the most spoken language outside it’s native countries. Most people outside of England can relate to the commentary, analysis and the brilliant package behind the scenes.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:
[b][/b]

Angel Michael, please allow this sinner enter heaven..........abeg!
Doc calm down na, e never reach to dey dig biko grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
@patrickmuf, you know say na me and you dey Messi camp, but abeg just go cool off for a few days. grin grin grin. He get one ritual wey Yoruba people dey do. Dem go boil dogoyaro put for bucket, come tell you make you sit down bend, come cover you join the bucket. You need that right now. The internet remembers. Keep that in mind. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mrviktor:
My dream team
Them go so nack your second lineup eh!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
benji93:
@patrickmuf, you know say na me and you dey Messi camp, but abeg just go cool off for a few days. grin grin grin. He get one ritual wey Yoruba people dey do. Dem go boil dogoyaro put for bucket, come tell you make you sit down bend, come cover you join the bucket. You need that right now. The internet remembers. Keep that in mind. It is well.
Lol Na Manchester United thread so na normal thing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Afrodoc2 just dey in form sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10881) (10882) (10883) (10884) (10885) (10886) (10887) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, eghos12(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.