Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8733523 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10922) (10923) (10924) (10925) (10926) (10927) (10928) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

Bursting your lies and agenda against Bruno.

Take note of the stats, where Rooney leads....Clean sheet and goals conceded( team work aided)
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bruno was the one assisting Scholes and Carrick in the midfield? LMAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

Dragging Terebor for his comments on Bruno

grin grin

cheesy

Dragging you and your Comrades for una comments on Sancho then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

LMFAO..... to where exactly? Synagogue? Redeem Camp or Winners Chapel? What's the difference between us and a failed Club as Arsenal?! Arsenal Even better, at least they won FA Cup recently, while Bruno won best individual Stats for us.

Totti was carrying Roma for 20 years and won 1 Seria A and virtually nothing else. Put prime Zidane in front of Mcfred and Ole manager. He will win nothing. Haverts and Mount won UCL btw they had Jorghino who repeated the same feat in Italy and Kante who did the same for France and Pogba benefited
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
nitrogen:

To aid midfield control, Bruno can do simple things as well, of course, he can take risks, calculated ones, and must always be ready to give the nearest player the ball and recycle possession. This simple thing aid midfield control.

He takes calculated risk that is why he tops the chart of chance creation since his arrival.

Why should McFred recover the ball and then Bruno senselessly lose it so McFred should start chasing the ball again, is that fair?

Same way Bruno will create chance for Rashford and Martial, and they won't take it. Does that stop him from creating another??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21

Give d boy time to settle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
eph12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rooney had Carrick and Scholes so no need to help Vidic and Ferdinand to defend. Bruno has Mcfucki.ngfred.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

Dragging you and your Comrades for una comments on Sancho then.

Lmao!

I will continue to hound, terrorize, and molest Sancho until he lives up to his 73M price tag. Man is currently playing like he is Shoretire or Elanga.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

Rooney was drwaing us back, that was why we didnt win treble in 2007. If he had abandoned his duties as an AM/SS and helped Vidic and Ferdinand defend, or helped Van der sar to make save we would have defeated Acmilan and Liverpool to win UCL and won Chelshit in FA Cup final. Rooney was a fraud strip him of his legendary status ASAP

Just try to understand what’s going on, first, Rooney had very good players behind him, then he was more like a SS, vs Bruno that has McFred and plays proper AM role.

Tell me why he should not help to control midfield. In our setup, we have three forward players, already, why do we switch to 4-2-4? Instead of focusing on our 4-2-3-1 which should become 4-3-3 when we aim to control the game and 4-2-4 when we are playing attacking football.

Tell me why we don’t dominate play. To dominate play, we need to keep the ball, and an extra body is needed in the midfield for that plus recycling of possession is key. Bruno won’t do both. He would rather collect from McFred and throw away in 1 second.

Think about it na!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Mrviktor:
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21
Sancho is 21

Give d boy time to settle

Age is not the problem. My fear is that he can't beat a defender effectively. How is he going to survive in the EPL? Man is oozing some strong Memphis Depay vibes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
olabode89:

This is the issue!

Ball retention is primarily the job of the CMs/guys on the double pivot and secondarily on the system implemented by the manager. Bruno's job is mainly creating goal scoring chances and starting attacks.

We are playing 2 CMs in a double pivot role, you still want Bruno to drop deep.. smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

Totti was carrying Roma for 20 years and won 1 Seria A and virtually nothing else. Put prime Zidane in front of Mcfred and Ole manager. He will win nothing. Haverts and Mount won UCL btw they had Jorghino who repeated the same feat in Italy and Kante who did the same for France and Pogba benefited

cheesy

You see them? They can condemn anyone but not Bruno. While Bruno and his Career were wasting away in Serie A, Pogba was winning major Trophies and Individual Awards, even as a Teenager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, you should have known that Rooney was more like a supporting striker, and in 2009, he was our main striker. Did he play 10 at all? yes, a few times and the style/set-up was always different.

See this one in 2009 our main stikers were Berbetov and Ronaldo. Rooney was AM or LW. That is to show you no de watch football na livescore you the look or hear score for Brila FM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

You see them? They can condemn anyone but not Bruno. While Bruno and his Career were wasting away in Serie A, Pogba was winning major Trophy, even as a Teenager.

He had Vidal, Pirlo and Machirsio and Chillieni not Mcfred and Magwaya
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
olabode89:

Lmao!

I will continue to hound, terrorize, and molest Sancho until he lives up to his 73M price tag. Man is currently playing like he is Shoretire or Elanga.

grin

We'll keep same Energy on Bruno until he stops stats padding.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

Bro, forget all these things they are saying. They hate Bruno, only Doc that I see that o constructive criticism, that if bruno saw the deffieciency of the team he shouldn't wander about . That i agree but saying Bruno must drop into CDM position to orchestrate play. Na BiG BIG lie we have 3 Cms in McTom, Fred and Pogba if they are not ready to do their jobs they should be sent packing

Stop twisting people’s words. No one is saying that Bruno must drop to the CDM position. CM nko? We are saying he should help control the midfield by taking less silly risks and playing in the midfield. Bruno is always dragging the forward positions with Greenwood, Ronaldo and co. Does that make sense to you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

He takes calculated risk that is why he tops the chart of chance creation since his arrival.

Same way Bruno will create chance for Rashford and Martial, and they won't take it. Does that stop him from creating another??

You are. wiseman! It's not like Bruno does not help with ball recovery, dude has got respectable number of tackles and interceptions for an AM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
eph12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just showed you how Bruno's defensive stats is better than the Rooney you mentioned.

Scholes and Carrick won't need Bruno to drop deep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

We are playing 2 CMs in a double pivot role, you still want Bruno to drop deep.. smh

You are bieng generous very soon Bruno will be asked to help DDG to make a save
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

He had Vidal, Pirlo and Machirsio and Chillieni not Mcfred and Magwaya

cheesy

LMFAO...... dem no dey disappoint. Who did he have when we won Europa League and League Cup?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

That's not what I am saying... we are on the same page
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

I just showed you how Bruno's defensive stats is better than the Rooney you mentioned.

Scholes and Carrick won't need Bruno to drop deep

They have been running away from this all day

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

I no really understand this blind loyalty tbf. Bruno loses the ball in a careless and senseless manner, he also tops the chart for chance creation. His decision-making when he has the ball is questionable, sacrificing teamwork to statpad for chances created, goals, and assists will hurt us in the long term.

The one that pisses me off the most is when he takes so much time to decide what to do with the ball, only to lose it before he even does. The opponents don't give that much leeway in the Premier League, I thought he would have learned that by now, he is still being constantly caught on the ball yet to decide what to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
olabode89:

Lmao!

And we will continue to do same to any (including senior) players that would rather stat padd than do the simple things required of footballers (particularly midfielders).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

LMFAO...... dem no dey disappoint. Who did he have when we won Europa League and League Cup?

The midfield was Herrera and Prime Mata and the manager was Mourinho not the Norwegian fraud

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

They have been running away from this all day
Do we have Scholes and Carrick in our midfield boss?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
olabode89:

Age is not the problem. My fear is that he can't beat a defender effectively. How is he going to survive in the EPL? Man is oozing some strong Memphis Depay vibes.

Ozil didn't have d strength too but he switched his game.

He just glides past u.

Foden too

Mata too..

So I believe he will find his way to survive too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

Two CMs that are closer to the defenders, and then an AM that normally should be in the midfield helping to control the game instead of dragging goals with Ronaldo and Greenwood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
nitrogen:

And we will continue to do same to any including senior players that would rather stat padd than do the simple things required of footballers (particularly midfielders).

Why dont your own guy stat pad lets see if it is easy. Stat pad stat pad like say he uses cane to threaten opposition team to stat pad

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
We funny die for this sub, how can anyone attempt to push an Agenda against Bruno?? I just weak

In other news, I hope you guys are seeing that the major difference between Varane and Lindelof is Varane's ariel ability. My man was turned inside out, out ran and left scrumpling on the grass on multiple occasions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
nitrogen:

Two CMs that are closer to the defenders, and then an AM that normally should be in the midfield helping to control the game.
2 CM that are closer to the defender? Lmao why will they be closer to the defender. Why did Carrick and scholes not go and be closer to defenders. Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
[quote author=Mrviktor post=106185649][/quote]

I pray so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
melodyogonna:

I no really understand this blind loyalty tbf. Bruno loses the ball in a careless and senseless manner, he also tops the chart for chance creation. His decision-making when he has the ball is questionable, sacrificing teamwork to statpad for chances created, goals, and assists will hurt us in the long term.

Man wey sabi. The loyalty does not make sense at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10922) (10923) (10924) (10925) (10926) (10927) (10928) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), rooftops and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.