Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,657 members, 7,837,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8797735 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10980) (10981) (10982) (10983) (10984) (10985) (10986) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
I remember when I told you guys that Pogba will only be good at LMF or RMF(free role tactically) like Dele Alli but more skillful, that he is not the dictating type of midfielder, you guys thought I was trolling because I’m not a Man U fan, but today Ole play him as LMF/free role.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
UncleHaba22:
I thought I have met the dumbest person ever

I had an argument with a Man u fan yesterday for about 30mins

They guy was telling me man u is not struggling this season that he is happy with the results they've been getting

It seems man u fans are happy sha

Am not a Man u fan sha
The guy is right. You are just being emotional. Ole is doing good according to his capability. Do you seriously think Man U owners don’t know that Ole is not tier 1 manager. Lol. There is a reason why he is there and he is fulfilling that so far according to the owner of the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
UncleHaba22:
I thought I have met the dumbest person ever

I had an argument with a Man u fan yesterday for about 30mins

They guy was telling me man u is not struggling this season that he is happy with the results they've been getting

It seems man u fans are happy sha

Am not a Man u fan sha

I hate it when someone makes this kind of mistake. embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
elrony:

Shaw is far from his Euros form tbh, he's been struggling this season abi you no dey see am?

That's not what the guy is on about. Saying he don drop different from saying he's not good at all.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
To whom it may further concern cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Seem stupidíty is feasting on your brain. So until we slide down to 14 Position on the Log, Ole should still be in charge? Yet you are claiming logic as if your brain has the Capacity to engaging logically.
Just to make sure you understand, it just so happens that Fabrizio investigated the matter today, or was it yesterday?

Fabrizio Romano: “The message from #mufc is so clear, we are not talking with any other manager, we are not planning to change (now) and we are expecting the results situation to change.” [@FabrizioRomano]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
I don't understand why Chelsea fans spend more time here than on their thread sha, inferiority complex?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
To further drive the point across

Mike Phelan has signed a contract extension at #mufc until 2024 - in what could be viewed as the club's latest show of support for Solskjaer. [@MikeKeegan_DM]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
There may be weeping and gnashing, but joy comes in the morning.

Next thing we need is a dressing room revolt and this deadwod is gone for good

Well done CR7, I know Ole's mediocre mentality will never sit well with you.

More fire to Ole's nyash tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2021

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rumor has it.. Shaw is still missing.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
melodyogonna:
I don't understand why Chelsea fans spend more time here than on their thread sha, inferiority complex?
LMAO, see pathetic tears. The moment you string up couple of wins, your fellow scummies will be roaming around threads like vagabonds but you’re here crying. You lots will need to vacate this thread by the time they sack Ole.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mrviktor:

Yup. After attacking the opponent’s box, he should enter Ferrari and reach our own box to stop a counter, while the clowns given the job do literally nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
BikeMan:
LMAO, see pathetic tears. The moment you string up couple of wins, your fellow scummies will be roaming around threads like vagabonds but you’re here crying. You lots will need to vacate this thread by the time they sack Ole.
Definitely inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mrviktor:

But shaw is in these 2 pics naw. He sha can't stay on his lane when a counter attack is on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Lana1:
To whom it may further concern cheesy cheesy

Frederalists won’t like this. Is that not the Rodri they were maligning chilling up in Tier 1?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 12:52am On Oct 05, 2021
I have always wondered what Mike's role was, so essentially, we have a manager that isn't good tactically, same as the assistant manager. leaving carrick and Mckenna to handle training and the tactical setup. Now it makes perfect sense why we are so poor.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Panther7:
I have always wondered what Mike's role was, so essentially, we have a manager that isn't good tactically, same as the assistant manager. leaving carrick and Mckenna to handle training and the tactical setup. Now it makes perfect sense why we are so poor.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See person's position. The link to Fergie and the United Way. Geez, these fuckers are just confusing and taking advantage of the ignorant owners.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:54am On Oct 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

Frederalists won’t like this. Is that not the Rodri they were maligning chilling up in Tier 1?
Frederalés will be alright las las cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:59am On Oct 05, 2021
nitrogen:

See person's position. The link to Fergie and the United Way. Geez, these fuckers are just confusing and taking advantage of the ignorant owners.

So the owners are now ignorant? grin

Everybody go dey alright las las. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 4:13am On Oct 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

To some degree they are ignorant, I mean our owner doesn't even the offside rule cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Sir Ole and Mike till 2024. Let's go there

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Panther7:
Is this source credible?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2021
Panther7:
To some degree they are ignorant, I mean our owner doesn't even the offside rule cheesy cheesy

E just dey shocking that a whole board member like nitrogen can admit that his colleagues are ignorant.

After all his Voltron moves I didn’t know he could insult them like that. Can ignorant people consistently make wise decisions? grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

Wahala grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2021
hensben:
Fred is the loyal type and if only you understand the psychological effect coaches have on players, mostly the ones that are loyal, yes sir type. Ole tactical set up is the problem, Fred is not a bad player, his loyalty and dedication to what the coach want is his problem, he is the scapegoat to Ole’s set up. Under Lampard it seems most players are bad but the truth is average coaches want players to bail them out with a win not performance while top coaches improve players performance wise, which result to winning.

I stopped reading at “Fred is not a bad player”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2021
nitrogen:

Or the owners are just pathetic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

LMAO you don see am na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2021
eph12:

Is this source credible?
Dey find credible source up and down, Ole has said several times that he doesn't handle the training, he leaves that to Carrick and McKenna. As for Phelan, there is a video of scholes saying something similar that Phelan doesn't coach or handle training he is more of a psychologist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

E just dey shocking that a whole board member like nitrogen can admit that his colleagues are ignorant.

After all his Voltron moves I didn’t know he couldn’t insult them like that. Can ignorant people consistently make wise decisions? grin
Nitrogen respects his pay Masters, as long as dividends keep rolling nothing spoil. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10980) (10981) (10982) (10983) (10984) (10985) (10986) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Onkoolos and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.