Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736774 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10989) (10990) (10991) (10992) (10993) (10994) (10995) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Leyqute:
Can’t wait for this guy to return. We’ve missed him terribly!

And no, we won’t see the player that was stinking up the joint last season. He’s back to his physical and mental best.

20 goals contribution at least before February.

Black Ronaldo!
Hopefully
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2021
weedtaker:
When you stop being blind undecided
Guess i have been blind for 4+ years grin. Pogba will always play shitty footy at United. Maybe his game doesn't suit EPL tongue.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Wetin dey happen for this club?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Leyqute:

They were not trailing 0-1 at half time.

Get your facts right before serving your agenda.

The point still stands though, he still emerged as a leader in that dressing room filled with men to deliver a speech that contributed to the victory. If you think it’s an agenda then you are not intelligent.

It’s even a better point that he wasn’t willing to accept 0-0 score line at half time unlike his manager that played for a draw in the Europa final and only made changes in the extra time to put in penalty experts.

How you can miss the entire message and narrow it down to the small detail of trailing or drawing gives me tremors but I am not surprised. It reminds me of what Sir Greville said: “The brains of a pedant however full, still remain vacant”. cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2021
liveLongNprospa:
cheesy cheesy

Ole should just resign.

Them no want am for Training too... Oboi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Guess i have been blind for 4+ years grin. [s] Pogba will always play shitty footy at United. Maybe his game doesn't suit EPL tongue..... [/s]
Yea, you've been blind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Won't mind Luiz Enrique to succeed OGS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

No wonder Fred dey start match.

No be ole dey train dem.
Bullshit.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Oasis007:

Luis Enrique is good, but I noticed no clear strategy on creating chances in the final third apart from passing the ball around a lot.

Looks like a more entertaining Van Gaal for me so I'll pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Illimitable:

The point still stands though, he still emerged as a leader in that dressing room filled with men to deliver a speech that contributed to the victory. If you think it’s an agenda then you are not intelligent.

It’s even a better point that he wasn’t willing to accept 0-0 score line at half time unlike his manager that played for a draw in the Europa final and only made changes in the extra time to put in penalty experts.

How you can miss the entire message and narrow it down to the small detail of trailing or drawing gives me tremors but I am not surprised. It reminds me of what Sir Greville said: “The brains of a pedant however full, still remain vacant”. cheesy grin

Alaye stop yarning dust.

If you are as smart as you paint yourself to be details like that won’t fly over your empty head.

Im not saying your agenda is wrong or whatev.

I’m only asking you to fvcking get your fvcking facts right before you fvcking post your fvcking agenda.

Miss me with the bullshit abeg.

Tenks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Oasis007:

How about Flick?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Mrviktor:

No wonder Fred dey start match.

No be ole dey train dem.
Bullshit.

What does that guy even do at the club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2021
weedtaker:
Yea, you've been blind.
Looking forward to Dablord masterclass this weekend cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Mrviktor:

He has been robbed.
Dey gave it to Bousquet

Because no be Man U player he has been robbed

Giving Busquets man of the match on a loosing side should tell you guys alot grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
liveLongNprospa:
When I said Ole doesn't run training, someone was asking for source.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
DeadPresidents:

Luis Enrique is good, but I noticed no clear strategy on creating chances in the final third apart from passing the ball around a lot.

Looks like a more entertaining Van Gaal for me so I'll pass.
Probably down to the fact that they don't have an out and out number 9...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Panther7:
When I said Ole doesn't run training, someone was asking for source.
It's not someone, it's Ole himself...

Melodyogonna na Ole moniker for Nairaland... grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
patrickmuf:

That could be the problem.

In fairness, the final third is a phase of attack that could use some spontaneity and "individual brilliance" from time to time as choreographed rehearsals fail for multiple reasons so I can't fault Enrique for that.

I feel Enrique should have achieved more with prime MSN after seeing what Zidane was able to achieve with that Madrid side.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
patrickmuf:

Exactly. Compared to other teams, they don't have an established goal scorer. And to add to their woes, they don't have a goal scoring midfielder as well. So they are left with the few goals that guys like Torres, Morata and Oyzarval guy scores once in a blue moon.

All their midfielders can't score even if their lifes depend on it. The likes of Pedri, KOKe , Gavi, Busquets, Merino et Al are not goal scoring midfielders, they are just good at passing the ball around without causing damage the way a KDB, Bruno, Pogba, or Havertz for Germany will cause damage in terms of goal threat.

In other words, they lack one or two world class players in midfield and Attack to make the work of the coach perfect.

They are just the Brighton of national teams at the moment. good coach with beautiful football but lack the players that can give them the edge against the big boys who boast of quality players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
DeadPresidents:

That could be the problem.

In fairness, the final third is a phase of attack that could use some spontaneity and "individual brilliance" from time to time as choreographed rehearsals fail for multiple reasons so I can't fault Enrique for that.

I feel Enrique should have achieved more with prime MSN after seeing what Zidane was able to achieve with that Madrid side.
No doubt that he should have won at least 2 UCL...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
timay:

Exactly. Compared to other teams, they don't have an established goal scorer. And to add to their woes, they don't have a goal scoring midfielder as well. So they are left with the few goals that guys like Torres, Morata and Oyzarval guy scores once in a blue moon.

Hopefully Fati will turn out well for them...Their football is beautiful to watch but sometime it gets boring because they don't work the opponent goalie enough...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
Hopefully Fati will turn out well for them...Their football is beautiful to watch but sometime it gets boring because they don't work the opponent goalie enough...
Exactly

They don't have the players to cause problems.

It's not a coincidence that half of them play for midtable teams. The few that plays for top teams are not exactly world beaters. So they can't produce world class performance in the final third in terms of initiative and individual brilliance that world class players will give you from time to time.

Having world class players is a reason why France can be shit all game and still win games because they have players that can provide something out of nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
No doubt that he should have won at least 2 UCL...

Very true. But remember that Zidane had the luxury of the deadliest knockout stage scorer in Champion’s League history while Enrique’s best player was more prolific in the group stages.

cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

Very true. But remember that Zidane had the luxury of the deadliest knockout stage scorer in Champion’s League history while Enrique’s best player was more prolific in the group stages.

cheesy
Better, instead of hiding behind Pele to drag Messi you are now coming out as a CR7 fan...

Care to share their respective ration of goals per game keeping in mind that CR7 is 2 years older?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's not someone, it's Ole himself...

Melodyogonna na Ole moniker for Nairaland... grin
Lol this guy, he said - "Ole has said severally that he doesn't handle the training" or something along those lines. I asked him for links cos I pretty much follow United and I can't say I've seen any report of Ole starting that anywhere. it's always the media, I've even posted some of those here myself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
shots fired...

I'm just minding my own business oooo

afrodoc2:

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

cheesy
Wahala!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
patrickmuf:
Better, instead of hiding behind Pele to drag Messi you are now coming out as a CR7 fan...

Care to share their respective ration of goals per game keeping in mind that CR7 is 2 years older?

Lol. You dey so emotional. That’s how you were labelling Raumdeuter anti-Messi when he is one of Messi is the GOAT fans here.

Saying that CR7 is more prolific in knockout stages is a fact not an opinion, and stating a fact does not make me a CR7 fan or anti-Messi.

You can dig back to 2005/2006 when NL was created, Pele has always been my GOAT way back when it was Pele vs Maradona.

P.S I was just trying defend Luis Enrique, I didn’t know it will hit a nerve. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jodera:
Wahala!! grin grin

You see as patrick attack me?

I was just trying to defend Enrique’s record o. You know I no like trouble.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

cheesy

If Patrickmuf die, na Afrodoc kill am grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
afrodoc2:

You see as patrick attack me?

I was just trying to defend Enrique’s record o. You know I no like trouble.
Haba doc!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10989) (10990) (10991) (10992) (10993) (10994) (10995) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brainiacadeboi(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.