Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,883 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736683 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11035) (11036) (11037) (11038) (11039) (11040) (11041) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:12am On Oct 20, 2021
grin

Dani Alves on Fred:

"Every Brazilian becomes world class when wearing the national team jersey. I hear so many people complaining about Fred. But when he plays for Brazil he is better than all of their midfielders. The problem is the club or coach, not Fred."

Cc Eph12
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2021
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-x4dI7tRg

This is all they do in training everyday and you expect them to play well?!

Cc Illimitable

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2021
grin

I swear we've got a great Squad but with Norwegian Steve Bruce in charge, we gonna be playing like a midtable Team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2021
KingAlabi:
Na to wager say Atlanta to win?

Make I no loose both sides.
draw nko?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueMann: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Troublesome because i am praising Messi?

I have told you guys that Pele is my GOAT not Ronaldo. Messi scores 2 more Group Stage goals. Ronaldo fans in the mud.

Somebody help us confirm if this man is being serious biko grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Cc Illimitable
This is what they show you. Most of what you'll learn is actually taught in a calm room with a board sha, this field work na to practice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Abeg leave Messianic fans to their Messi Bias. when it's Ronaldo (like the pic above), na tapping or Penaldo, but Messi' pk was a class of genius and his tapping get special shalaye..... cheesy

The clowns never fail to disappoint

The insecurities no be here

Who is deceiving who cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Troublesome because i am praising Messi?

I have told you guys that Pele is my GOAT not Ronaldo. Messi scores 2 more Group Stage goals. Ronaldo fans in the mud.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Then I think you're misappropriating your trolling to the wrong place cos of it's in this thread or Chelsea thread(even barca thread if I may add), Ronaldo is hardly trolled this season. Maybe it's twitter or other platform. Ronaldo scored a goal against westham, no pix was falsely made or him called tapnaldo, but if it's messi that scored exactly same goal, we would have been seeing pix on how he scored an empty net. Same also against Newcastle and Villarreal, no one trolled him scoring Empty net. The only match I remember him being trolled is the Luxembourg match.

Everyone here knows the least objective fans are the Ronaldo fans cos any goal messi scores is under scrutiny, something messi fans hardly do here

And hey, Ronaldo can win his "livescore dor" award if that will make y'all feel better. grin

This is very false...he was trolled heavily

Maybe not here, but definitely in all the threads that made homepage

The bold is the opposite

Y'all Barca fans have no regard for CR7 at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
afrodoc2:
Ronaldo fans should just chill. It is not everything that one must try to use to troll. One has to give it to Messi for scoring 2 more Group Stage goals in the Champion's League.

It is not easy. If it was everybody would be doing it.

Lord!!!

Your sarcasm game is lipsrsealed

Just look at that grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
KingAlabi:

Putting 10k on ATL straight win. Will be happy both ways.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Manchester United have lost 58% of their UEFA Champions League games under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (7/12) - the highest percentage of defeats by any manager to have taken charge of an English club on 10+ occasions in the competition [@SkyFootball]

undecided sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

I swear we've got a great Squad but with Norwegian Steve Bruce in charge, we gonna be playing like a midtable Team.

Steve Bruce has been sacked sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Cc Illimitable

Don’t worry, his day of reckoning is close.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
elampiro:
Wayne Rooney - "I remember Fergie’s team talk before playing AC Milan. He literally said to Park: 'Your job today is not about touching the ball, it’s not about making passes, your job is Pirlo. That’s all: Pirlo."

“At the time Andrea Pirlo was averaging 110 passes per game, something stupid like that, and out of those, about 60-70 were forward passes, passes that could hurt you. He had this trick: when the ball came to him from the full-back, he would play it first time over your centre-back’s head, for Andriy Shevchenko or Kaka to run through. Pirlo was the best I’ve seen at that pass."

"So Fergie said to Park: 'He cannot be allowed that pass. You cannot be one yard or one second late.' And I think Pirlo barely had 40 passes in that game, and 95 per cent were backwards because Park was so unbelievable at carrying out his orders. The rest of us appreciated that, physically and mentally, what Park managed to do that night was so difficult.”

Andrea Pirlo on that fateful night- “At Milan, he [Ferguson] unleashed Park Ji-sung to shadow me. He rushed about at the speed of an electron. He'd fling himself at me, his hands all over my back, trying to intimidate me. He'd look at the ball and not know what it was for. They'd programmed him to stop me. His devotion to the task was almost touching. Even though he was a famous player, he consented to being used as a guard dog.”

I love this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
ChristoBam:

Lol wetin u dey talk. Person play shot keeper push am and it was still about to go through but slowly so he had to make sure. How's that a tap in?

You carry ball from midfield enter box and gave a winger who in turn gives you a final pass in front of an empty net and you help it in. Is that a tap in as well? Different scenario but making a point. E get wetin dem dey call tap in.
People see want they want boss. Football is a sentimental game, arguments are usually based on sentiments, and are always biased. Unless you're trying to kill time arguing things is useless, especially when it concerns what are better players or teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Abeg leave Messianic fans to their Messi Bias. when it's Ronaldo (like the pic above), na tapping or Penaldo, but Messi' pk was a class of genius and his tapping get special shalaye..... cheesy

It's the way you people pretend to not understand the point...

We never said Messi doesn't score tap-ins, he scores tap-ins but that's not the only thing he does. He plays long balls, through passes, creates chances, scores free kicks and outside shots...

Ronaldo on the other hand, has become one-dimensional... beyond tap ins and penalties, he doesn't do much and that's why even some man utd fans are complaining despite him scoring about five goals this season already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Bro go twitter and see the hate on Ronaldo by Messianic fans, even for here we don here tapping tire. we no nee. Ronaldo scored 5 goals this season, but Messi fans say na only tapping him dey done score. So it's only fare to keep same energy too when Messi score tapping or pk. You know i don't dislike Messi (you can dig to confirm this), I just can't help it when i see people try to underplay Ronaldo's achievement cos of Messi rivalry. So until proven otherwise by another mathematician, Ronaldo is cool...

You know that this thing was just cooked up after livescores signed Ronaldo as a brand ambassador, right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Greenwood is the better talent and it’s not even close. However history has taught us that drive and discipline, as well luck with injuries are almost as important as pure talent.

rashford has more drive tho,, cuz hes more mature.

he has seen more highs and lows.

coached by LVG,, JOSE...ROY HODSON.. AND NOW OLE..

I DO FEEL... GREENWOOD IS BETTER DAN FODEN THO, BUT FODEN HAS A BETTER COACH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
elampiro:
Wayne Rooney - "I remember Fergie’s team talk before playing AC Milan. He literally said to Park: 'Your job today is not about touching the ball, it’s not about making passes, your job is Pirlo. That’s all: Pirlo."

“At the time Andrea Pirlo was averaging 110 passes per game, something stupid like that, and out of those, about 60-70 were forward passes, passes that could hurt you. He had this trick: when the ball came to him from the full-back, he would play it first time over your centre-back’s head, for Andriy Shevchenko or Kaka to run through. Pirlo was the best I’ve seen at that pass."

"So Fergie said to Park: 'He cannot be allowed that pass. You cannot be one yard or one second late.' And I think Pirlo barely had 40 passes in that game, and 95 per cent were backwards because Park was so unbelievable at carrying out his orders. The rest of us appreciated that, physically and mentally, what Park managed to do that night was so difficult.”

Andrea Pirlo on that fateful night- “At Milan, he [Ferguson] unleashed Park Ji-sung to shadow me. He rushed about at the speed of an electron. He'd fling himself at me, his hands all over my back, trying to intimidate me. He'd look at the ball and not know what it was for. They'd programmed him to stop me. His devotion to the task was almost touching. Even though he was a famous player, he consented to being used as a guard dog.”

THE STREETS WILL NEVER FORGET THIS MAN

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Our under 19 don slaughter Atalanta. Let's see what the senior men will do if e reach their turn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
LostMyZeal:

This is very false...he was trolled heavily

Maybe not here, but definitely in all the threads that made homepage

The bold is the opposite

Y'all Barca fans have no regard for CR7 at all.
Good reason I said they're misappropriating the trolling.

As for having no regard for Cr7, it goes both ways. That's what the trolling is all about. You can't say cr7 fans have regard for messi at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
randomperson:

It's the way you people pretend to not understand the point...

We never said Messi doesn't score tap-ins, he scores tap-ins but that's not the only thing he does. He plays long balls, through passes, creates chances, scores free kicks and outside shots...

Ronaldo on the other hand, has become one-dimensional... beyond tap ins and penalties, he doesn't do much and that's why even some man utd fans are complaining despite him scoring about five goals this season already.

See this one. So Ronaldo does not create chances and score shots/headers? Why una be like this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
KingAlabi:

Clowns everywhere. If someone types that he wants atalanta to win for ole Gollum the failure to get sacked, you and your cohorts will call him a troll.

I am proudly supporting atalanta today. Think long and hard before quoting me..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mrviktor:

rashford has more drive tho,, cuz hes more mature.

he has seen more highs and lows.

coached by LVG,, JOSE...ROY HODSON.. AND NOW OLE..

I DO FEEL... GREENWOOD IS BETTER DAN FODEN THO, BUT FODEN HAS A BETTER COACH

That is not a wild statement. I also think Greenwood is the better talent, but the longer one has superior coaching and the other inferior coaching the more that talent difference will disappear.

At youth team level Foden and Sancho were about the same level, probably with Sancho having a slight edge but Foden is definitely ahead for now. Their 3rd brother Brahim Diaz seems to have regressed badly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
nitrogen:

See this one. So Ronaldo does not create chances and score shots/headers? Why una be like this?

Yes he doesn't

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

[/b]

That is not a wild statement. I also think Greenwood is the better talent, but the longer one has superior coaching and the other inferior coaching the more that talent difference will disappear.

At youth team level Foden and Sancho were about the same level, probably with Sancho having a slight edge but Foden is definitely ahead for now. Their 3rd brother Brahim Diaz seems to have regressed badly.

I was just about to say this. I think Greenwood is more talented. But due to a lot of factors. Foden is better now. He has added a lot to his game due to him being coached and nutured by one of the best.

As for Greenwood, I don't see any improvement in his play apart from he's more confident. He's still the cut in and try a shot with both feet guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
ChristoBam:

I was just about to say this. I think Greenwood is more talented. But due to a lot of factors. Foden is better now. He has added a lot to his game due to him being coached and nutured by one of the best.

As for Greenwood, I don't see any improvement in his play apart from he's more confident. He's still the cut in and try a shot with both feet guy.

His hold up play and ability to link passes have improved, as has his ability to switch play with long passes. His confidence and accuracy with his right foot has actually diminished. He scored as many with his right foot as he did with his left foot in the youth team including free kicks but now he favors his left significantly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
afrodoc2:
Ronaldo fans should just chill. It is not everything that one must try to use to troll. One has to give it to Messi for scoring 2 more Group Stage goals in the Champion's League.

It is not easy. If it was everybody would be doing it.
You and your subtle jabs grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
TrebleChamp:
You and your subtle jabs grin grin

A solid jab is the foundation of any solid pugilist. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Baba it goes both ways, abi na only the one wey Messi fans do you dey see?

Na una start to drag Messi here so, allow us to praise him when he does well...It's even funny that no one mentioned Ronaldo but una insecurities no go allow una rest.
Praise him ooh, make we sha no hear tappin or Penaldo any the GOAT cool scores...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11035) (11036) (11037) (11038) (11039) (11040) (11041) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.