Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841596 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11079) (11080) (11081) (11082) (11083) (11084) (11085) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Will you just stake money so that we won't have to talk for long
You don see am with your eyes now. We don’t just talk from looking at who scored but we watch players with our eyes before rating. Pogba is a luxury player. He performed when the team is performing, ice on the cake type of player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who saw that Exodus Chapter 5?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
adisaaowala:

But he has entered and made things worse

No?
Leave that one to be grasping at straws like he does all the time
Gave away possession that led to the 5th.
Got stupidly sent off.

But somehow he is to be absolved of blame
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
BARAJ92:
Mistakenly captain Fernandez instead of him, hopefully Fernandez will score 1.

Babanla mistake.

I sold all my Man Utd players (Ronaldo, Bruno n Pogba) after the Aston Villa game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
adisaaowala:

But he has entered and made things worse

No?

What can be worse than 4-0 at halftime at home
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
hoopLA:

Lmao I really wish I could've taken that bet.

Pogba will miss 3 games further...

Lol.

Offer still on the table if you will take it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pogba doesn't even want to play epl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nawah oh.. Wait first.

Why dem leave ronaldo for pitch.
Dey just want to wicked this 36 year old man.

I doubt he can still run with the situation of things..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
melodyogonna:
Lemme go outside and see if I can understand how trees absorb sunlight, looking at leaves should be more interesting than this useless show of shame.

Your manager has pooped his pants again.

Olesexuals, do you still trust this process? United fans trooping out of the stadium at half time. This has never happened before..

Solskjaer has brought down the great citadel.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Offer still on the table if you will take it
Just like asking me if the sun will rise tomorrow.

Let's do harder bets jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
nitrogen:
Keita was in the middle of most of the goals scored by Liverpool today. Pogba decided to send him to the hospital bed.

It is what it is!

Collect red and take out their key man

Respect instead of playing like clowns all over the field
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nawah oh.. Wait first.

Why dem leave ronaldo for pitch.
Dey just want to wicked this 36 year old man.

I doubt he can still run with the situation of things..

Also mane never enter oh..

Oh God
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sign Sancho

Sign Sancho

Sign Sancho

Still same sorry, what do we need next??

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
hoopLA:

Leave that one to be grasping at straws like he does all the time
Gave away possession that led to the 5th.
Got stupidly sent off.

But somehow he is to be absolved of blame

When he came on against Atalanta and we went ahead to win the game, you were not on his case o, but you want the poor guy to come in and help do a comeback after 4-0?

Are you sure you are okay? He messed up, simple, stop sitting on it like a hen!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Will you just stake money so that we won't have to talk for long
You don shame now say Man U fan Dey blast you. You nor know ball bruv if you think pogba is doing anything to take the club forward like other quality footballers does for their team. He perform when the team is performing and make things worse when the team is not performing. This has being his story with United.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
hoopLA:

Just like asking me if the sun will rise tomorrow.

Let's do harder bets jare.

It's easy money for you na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Liverpool beat 10-Man United at Old Trafford

This is why we must give Ole all the support.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

Collect red and take out their key man

Respect instead of playing like clowns all over the field

Abi o, they want Pogba to come score or assist 4 goals. Bunch of fuvkers!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Expert17:
Sign Sancho

Sign Sancho

Sign Sancho

Still same sorry, what do we need next??

grin grin
Heard they want to sign Jude Bellingham cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I can remember when Fred sorry Eph12 was saying that the arrival of Ronaldo won't change anything...
LOL what we have seen since. Add Messi it still won't change anything. Add Ndidi, sell Fred, it still won't fvcking change anything. The coach is the problem here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Where is Trevor012?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Just because say na Ororo na

grin
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
But wait oh

If Manchester United sacks Ole, Chelsea may not be able to take their awoof 3 points again, depending on the coach they hire.

Hmmmm...

[img]https://media./images/39dd9692bf87614f402ecfd582f396c5/tenor.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
nitrogen:

When he came on against Atlanta and we went ahead to win the game, you were not in his case o, but you want the poor guy to come in and help do a comeback after 4-0?

Please face front this disease mouthed clown

You are the one who should ne asking yourself if you're ok.

Comparing Atalanta to Liverpool.

Please get the f:vck off my mentions,you imbeciliic doofus

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
hensben:
You don shame now say Man U fan Dey blast you. You nor know ball bruv if you think pogba is doing anything to take the club forward like other quality footballers does for their team. He perform when the team is performing and make things worse when the team is not performing. This has being his story with United.

This is a Man utd fan answering below. Only deluded fans will blame Pogba for this loss. You dey down 4-0 at half time and blame a player on the bench

nitrogen:

When he came on against Atlanta and we went ahead to win the game, you were not on his case o, but you want the poor guy to come in and help do a comeback after 4-0?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

What can be worse than 4-0 at halftime at home

Oga forget this yarns...

You follow for those wey dey shout Pogba.

Mans has entered and added to the misery

Rest biko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leyqute:

Maguire is not fit and he’s trying to cover for him.

Has been happening since the Leicester game.
Then someone else should cover that position even if it means sacrificing an attacker and playing one more defender. This is one of the best teams they are playing against, not alanta

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
hoopLA:

Please face front this disease mouthed clown

You are the one who should ne asking yourself if you're ok.

Comparing Atalanta to Liverpool.

Please get the f:vck off my mentions,you imbeciliic doofus

Always a fooool, you know nothing other than yarning Opata!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
raumdeuter:

It's easy money for you na.
I like to work hard for my money.

Give me something harder pls.

Like how many will Salah score this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
adisaaowala:

Oga forget this yarns...

You follow for those wey dey shout Pogba.

Mans has entered and added to the misery

Rest biko

Which misery fit pass 4 goals down at home at halftime

Pogba starts and Man utd won't be 4 goals down at home
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Reminder that Mou got unlimited abuse when he lost 3-1 to Liverpool and he got sacked.

That man is a genius.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thecassanova: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Oasis007 after watching Salah slot home his hat-trick

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11079) (11080) (11081) (11082) (11083) (11084) (11085) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.