Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9158720 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11096) (11097) (11098) (11099) (11100) (11101) (11102) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mrviktor:

who will den replace cavani undecided undecided

and what is wrong with belotti
So ná who go replace Cavani be the issue currently? If we even replace Cavani with your Belotti shebi na downgrade abi na upgrade

We're talking about sacking Ole you're dreaming of Relapsti playing for us angry

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Leyqute:

It started in Ronaldo’s second game or third or so.

Ronaldo was on the left side but had a defender beside him. instead of giving a short pass to tap into the box he decided to cut back but his pace was gone and his body couldn’t recover quickly. He lost the ball.

It pained Greenwood.

Since then he’s been trying to get goals by himself for himself.

If Ronaldo doesn’t want to work with him, why should he? He’s also a striker and can score goals.

Hmmmmm, naso una wan push this boy enter gutter. So, if your teammate is selfish a few times, you must reciprocate? We all know that Salah is very selfish, but it won’t stop Firminho and Mane to pass to him because they have no choice.

Ronaldo is the striker, if he is selfish once in a while, it’s fine, Green is a winger, he needs to support other forwards by creating chances and providing assists, also if he wants to be sensibly selfish, that’s fine, not that he will now stop passing to Ronaldo.

Again, very few managers would rebuke/bench Ronaldo for selfishness, but Greenwood, hehe, na safe journey.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
handelex:
So ná who go replace Cavani be the issue currently? If we even replace Cavani with your Belotti shebi na downgrade abi na upgrade

We're talking about sacking Ole you're dreaming of Relapsti playing for us angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

E shock you too ?
Like Wtf was that...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
nitrogen:

Hmmmmm, naso una wan push this boy enter gutter. So, if your teammate is selfish a few times, you must reciprocate? We all know that Salah is very selfish, but it won’t stop Firminho and Mane to pass to him because they have no choice.

Ronaldo is the striker, if he is selfish once in a while, it’s fine, Green is a winger, he needs to support other forwards by creating chances and providing assists, also if he wants to be sensibly selfish, that’s fine, not that he will now stop passing to Ronaldo.

Again, very few managers would rebuke/bench Ronaldo for selfishness, but Greenwood, hehe, na safe journey.

Forget this matter.

Help us join board call for Ole sack.

Tell them their precious top 4 is in jeopardy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

My chairman you go follow them do the conference call? I hear say una still dey wait for Joel Glazer to wake up. The lazy man!

Haha, I am not Joel o. TBH, I would be surprised if Ole gets a letter/email today. He is key to the new structure that is currently in place.

I just hope they do the right thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

cheesy

nitrogen Don collect bribe. Bloody Nigerian. We corrupt pass no man business. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy I am not a Nigerian! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I am not a Nigerian! tongue

Na by DNA no be by kpali.

The same way there is United DNA and United way there is Nigerian DNA and Nigerian way.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

The same there is United DNA and United way there is Nigerian DNA and Nigerian way.

grin grin grin

United DNA and Nigerian way is not a good combo at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
handelex:

dey wont sack ole..

calm dat gist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

The same there is United DNA and United way there is Nigerian DNA and Nigerian way.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gary Neville's tweet:

"If you would have said 22 years ago that United fans would be turning on me for supporting the guy who won “ Us “ the Champions League I would have said no way! But it’s 2021 folks! In the “ Johnson Era “ anything goes"

But better hands need to touch this guy before he stops spewing bullshit and circumventing what is clear as day.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
nitrogen:

Don’t mind him, he does not want us to win trophies. Abeg, give us Conte, let’s use this squad to win a major trophy, we can sack him after 3/4 years for a DNA manager.
All DNA Managers should stick to the Youth Team.

Omooooo class of 92 should be brought for questioning... Why is it that none of them have been successful in any club they've managed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You sef think am how many months he spend with those agberos
He even sue them on top cos them they owe am
They had differences.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
Itsrm:

You cannot be a true united fan and like Ole. What's there to like?

This particular video was certainly not about sentiment. Look at his facial expression, you could tell he was really worried about the Liverpool match and he has been proven right.

Mumu Ferdinand was there basking in the euphoria of the Atlanta win cheesy
Ferdinand is not wise, he’s part of the ManU legends who aren’t intelligent when it comes to football analysis.

I watched that Schole’s analysis live, he’s facial expression reeks nothing but disgust for Ole.

He’s a typical Ole hater, they see no good in anything about him. If ManU had won Liverpool yesterday, he won’t give him the credit but players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
handelex:
Gary Neville's tweet:

"If you would have said 22 years ago that United fans would be turning on me for supporting the guy who won “ Us “ the Champions League I would have said no way! But it’s 2021 folks! In the “ Johnson Era “ anything goes"

But better hands need to touch this guy before he stops spewing bullshit and circumventing what is clear as day.
Dem suppose plank this guy….
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nezzjnr:

All DNA Managers should stick to the Youth Team.

Omooooo class of 92 should be brought for questioning... Why is it that none of them have been successful in any club they've managed

I tell you. All of them are almost useless. They just know how to talk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
nitrogen:

I tell you. All of them are almost useless. They just know how to talk.
Neville is the most annoying person out of all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
nitrogen:

Dem suppose plank this guy….
Seriously... He's been saying no one either player or manager is bigger or should be bigger than United but it's a pity seeing him placing Ole above United right now...... Imagine still playing the card of Ole the player in other to support Ole the clueless manager sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
The way I've been refreshing at intervals today hoping to see the long awaited breaking news ehnnn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mrviktor:

So u are okay with 37 year old Ronaldo and ice cold shocked

If you want to replace Ronaldo, na Belotti be the answer?

Why not play Green wood as top 9 instead? Since cavani can't play all games?

Bellotti? Abeg na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Itsrm:

Just watching this and all I can say is wow.

This man should open a church cheesy
Which useless Church? Has he not backed Ole all this while?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elzak(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Leyqute:

So, it’s okay for Ronaldo not to be a team player but it’s not okay for Greenwood?

Don’t bring that mentality here.

And Greenwood is going nowhere. He’s on the way up. Same can’t be said of Ronaldo.
I like Greenwood a lot but he didn't start this selfish thing this season. I remember last season when everybody wanted Cavani to score a UCL goal but Greenwood wouldn't pass the ball to him when he was through on goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
No time to feel sorry for ourselves... Wake up, step up and make the next days better! (Paul Pogba on Twitter)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Greenwood has always been selfish even before Ronaldo's arrival and we know why but it should be toned down a bit seeing a top dog is in the team now.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
hensben:
This message is for people like Ramdeuter that talk Firmino down due to stat.

Its only when a player is useless that the coach will be defending him all the time, Why is Klopp not defending Salah or Pep defending KdB, or Tuchel defending Kante

But na Werner, and Firmino coaches go dey defend all over
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
hensben:
Agenda on what? This is the truth or abi you nor watch the match. Stop being emotional and say it as it is. After the red card, Liverpool stopped scoring for the sake of respect. Go listen to Klopp. The team was already bad, pogba came on gave away the ball that led to the fifth goal and then got sent off, isn’t that from bad to worse. What’s hard here to understand. Pogba is not a bad player but he is the luxury type, he perform when the team is performing and play poor when the team is not doing well. He was supposed to leave Man U since instead of asking for pay rise when you have really not do anything.

When are you going to criticize Ronaldo for kicking a player and fliting with a red card

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
hensben:
I was surprised to see that comment the other day orchestrated by Ramdeuter. Watch him come argue this like say him know ball pass Klopp. If you watch liverpool that season Firmino was just too good in that false 9, he is still the better player to start with mane and salah, he can play with Jota too. I love players that influences play not just scoring alone. In a pragmatic tactics and formation players like salah will be limited, they are system players unlike Firmino that is all weather in any tactics and formation.

Its only useless players that the coach have to be coming out to defend like this

Football is visual, you see impact. When have you seen Klopp defending Salah?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Jota scored ystdy, but na firmino naim Klopp praise. Na the influence we dey talk be that.

Coaches dont need to praise performing players, Only useless ones need those type of praise to boost them psycologically
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Meant more like generally..Has over 100 goal involvements in a little above 200 matches for Liverpool...Bear in mind he played a season on the wings... Averages a goal/assist in every 2 matches...That's what I meant by decent..Not Kane or Aguero numbers but decent...
But no worry, I go tell am say make en no score against una this season grin grin
But e no d hear word, en tell me say en too like una so he has to appreciate his likeness for Arsenal, but I will force him not to score... grin grin

On another note, you see that Hendo pass for Salah goal...Hendo doesn't get the credit he deserves in my opinion..

As for Ramdeuter, Stats wise, Pogba hasn't been significantly better than let's say Arnold (a RB) in the premier league...

Will like to see Trent play under Mourinho and Ole to check something
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
He is going guys! Best believe!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Just get rid of the guy and his bunch of rookies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11096) (11097) (11098) (11099) (11100) (11101) (11102) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.