Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724124 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11185) (11186) (11187) (11188) (11189) (11190) (11191) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 5:47am On Nov 07, 2021
I totally agree with this

cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2021
Illimitable:

Checkmate!!!

Only John Terry and Peter Czech were starters.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Oasis007:
Sancho raised arms and began to shout a complaint. He reined himself in. The forward is 20 years old and yet to carry out a single significant act in a United shirt. He has though, played at the Dortmund school of science.

He trained with Pep Guardiola. He has a basic modern footballer’s understanding of positions, the stuff you learn from Fifa 21 or screenshots on Twitter from a Papua New Guinean blogger.

- Barney Ronay

This Barney na werey grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Oasis007:
Sancho raised arms and began to shout a complaint. He reined himself in. The forward is 20 years old and yet to carry out a single significant act in a United shirt. He has though, played at the Dortmund school of science.

He trained with Pep Guardiola. He has a basic modern footballer’s understanding of positions, the stuff you learn from Fifa 21 or screenshots on Twitter from a Papua New Guinean blogger.

- Barney Ronay

I said it before that we press by roster, which is why it looks like Bruno is always running all over the place. One man trying to press 3 players. That’s what we used to call Ajayi work. cheesy

Left winger will press but left back and central midfielders will sitting deep, thereby opening wide gaps all over the midfield enabling the opponents to beat the press.

Next time right back will press while right winger is stationary and watching like a statue, enabling the opposition defender/midfielder to bypass our defence with a simple ball over the top or down the channels.

There was a point during the game when we were defending a corner kick that i saw CR7 looking around and shaking his head like “ Omo, I don enter one chance o”. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Roland17:

Roy Keane is part of the problem. I thought Roy would say 'I would grab him and force him to resign". Is Fred the biggest problem with United? I thought he would even mention Magawaya if he was to make his "akara analysis" of scapegoating but of course, he mentions Fred. If you like add Messi to this squad, as long as Ole Gullum remains coach, you will continue to lose scandalously.

The other day, Scholes was on Pogba's case, Pogba no play today so I await who dem go blame. You see those una DNA ex players, na dem be the problem, not even the fans. They have the mic, the attention of the public and they have abused it, all in the name of protecting DNA or their stupid generation of ex-United players. None of them have the balls to call out Ole for what he is, they are all busy scapegoating current players. Awon agbaya!

Finally, IN OLE WE TRUST LAS LAS!
At this point, most of United fans and ex players are the club's biggest trolls.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Even fans of other clubs and ex players of other clubs analyse the game better and understand the problem here more than fans and ex players of this club.

We no too get sense like that sha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Ole and the useless owners we have are determined to destroy this club before they leave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Amoto94(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2021
21% of Man Utd's home defeats in PL history have come under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

— Duncan Alexander (@oilysailor)
Eph12 is this true?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2021
afrodoc2:

I said it before that we press by roster, which is why it looks like Bruno is always running all over the place. One man trying to press 3 players. That’s what we used to call Ajayi work. cheesy

Left winger will press but left back and central midfielders will sitting deep, thereby opening wide gaps all over the midfield enabling the opponents to beat the press.

Next time right back will press while right winger is stationary and watching like a statue, enabling the opposition defender/midfielder to bypass our defence with a simple ball over the top or down the channels.

There was a point during the game when we were defending a corner kick that i saw CR7 looking around and shaking his head like “ Omo, I don enter one chance o”. grin
Our positioning with and without the ball is one of the worst I've seen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2021
KingAlabi:

Cc jodera grin grin
I know is coming a bit late....

But e be like say we don collect una top4 slot ooo grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2021
popizaino:

How was Benitez not a top class manager and zidane is prior to zidane's appointment at real Madrid ?
This argument is long gone and I don't wish to revive it. But I just want to make something clear... Benitez was past his prime wen Madrid appointed him. He last won the league in 2004 and Cl win in 2005. He crumbled an inter team after taking over mourinho treble-winning team in 2011 and even Chelsea didn't retain him despite winning the Europa. This is someone you expect a good Madrid side to appoint?

It's like guardiola leaving this present man city to another team and they'll be thinking of appointing mourinho cos he won 2 UCLs and numerous leagues titles. It doesn't work that way.

Moreover, Zidane was brought at first to steady the ship till the end of the season and he did a marvelous job while at it. Nobody expected him to be a top coach cos he was just stumbled on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2021
Person need to study the juju-logy Ole has to still be in his job. This wan don pass physical eyes, cos e be like say na spiritual eyes we suppose take dey use to see wetin the board and ex-man u players dey see wey dey still believe say Ole be the right man for the job not to be relieved with immediate alacrity.

If to say man u na mid table team, e dey understandable, but as a top club? This wan pass physical eyes grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Amoto94:
21% of Man Utd's home defeats in PL history have come under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

— Duncan Alexander (@oilysailor)
Eph12 is this true?
It's not true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2021
eph12:

It's not true
It is actually
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Jodera:
Person need to study the juju-logy Ole has to still be in his job. This wan don pass physical eyes, cos e be like say na spiritual eyes we suppose take dey use to see wetin the board and ex-man u players dey see wey dey still believe say Ole be the right man for the job not to be relieved with immediate alacrity.

If to say man u na mid table team, e dey understandable, but as a top club? This wan pass physical eyes grin grin

It’s simply because Fergie had same hiccup when he joined the club. Papers called for his sack.

They however fail to put into consideration that Fergie had already proven his worth elsewhere before joining the club.

Fergie won two European trophies and nine local trophies, beating heavyweights like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich etc. and National ones like Rangers and Celtic before joining Man Utd.

That and nepotism.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2021
elampiro:

Only John Terry and Peter Czech were starters.

Once again, the facts have defeated you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2021
eph12:
Even fans of other clubs and ex players of other clubs analyse the game better and understand the problem here more than fans and ex players of this club.

We no too get sense like that sha
Imagine Mrviktor and Melodyogonna watching one good passing sequence after 3 - 4 games and coming here afterwards to say we don't give Ole credit when we play well...Sometimes, I wonder if they're really fans of this club or just trolls. We play rubbish for 80 mins yet you want us to sing the praises of Ole for 10 mins of good play, who does that? For a club like Manchester United, we should be dominating the play for the most part of games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2021
 With 56 minutes gone, as Manchester City’s players pinged and tickled the ball around, 2-0 up and basically doing a yoga workout, a team conga in the Manchester United half, Jadon Sancho went to press Kyle Walker, looked behind and saw Luke Shaw 40 yards away watching with an expression of vague interest.

- Barney Ronay

Cc Afrodoc2

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2021
patrickmuf:
Imagine Mrviktor and Melodyogonna watching one good passing sequence after 3 - 4 games and coming here afterwards to say we don't give Ole credit when we play well...Sometimes, I wonder if they're really fans of this club or just trolls. We play rubbish for 80 mins yet you want us to sing the praises of Ole for 10 mins of good play, who does that? For a club like Manchester United, we should be dominating the play for the most part of games.
This guy, I never asked you to give Ole credit anywhere. No dey tag me abeg, you're not the only person in pains
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2021
You’ve got United’s three most hated teams; Liverpool, Leeds and City, singing Solskjaer’s name. It’s a total embarrassment - the club is rotting.

- Alex Shaw

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2021
As interim.. till Ten Hag is available.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2021
melodyogonna:

Na something I no wan highlight. Everything this team plays na individual brilliance sadly ... except when they play rubbish, then it's the coach.
What are you insinuating here? That we associate every bad play to Ole whilst good ones to individual brilliance. For a move that seldom happens, do you expect us to associate it to Ole?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2021
No news on the dismissal of the Norwegian fraud yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2021
patrickmuf:
No news on the dismissal of the Norwegian fraud yet.

Let's chill till work days. If no positive news. Na to lock up till December again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2021
GloryIsaac:

It’s simply because Fergie had same hiccup when he joined the club. Papers called for his sack.

They however fail to put into consideration that Fergie had already proven his worth elsewhere before joining the club.

Fergie won two European trophies and nine local trophies, beating heavyweights like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich etc. and National ones like Rangers and Celtic before joining Man Utd.

That and nepotism.
Papers, blogs and journalist can call for sacks all they want, it will still stop at the board's decision to sack him, cos all these papers must always write

My point is Ex- Man u players aren't talking about the insipid style of play, the damning record of losses at old Trafford and the gap between you guys and the likes of Chelsea, man city and Liverpool.

If not for anything, but if opposition fans would cheer and sing that let ole be given more years contract, that alone deserve a sack. I've never seen such happen before to a top club (maybe I'm wrong), but this is the first time I'm seeing opposition fans jeering that a coach should be given more life lines.

Fergie himself should know that his time is different from this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Omo, the matter swell like ijebu garri inside water o. If they don’t sack this guy before the Watford game, I will stop watching Utd games.

Son of man is tired of this BS!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
"As manager, you're looking over your shoulder on the bus and you see Shaw, Maguire, Bailly, Fred," says Roy Keane.

"You're thinking, 'My job depends on these guys' and then you're in trouble."

#MUFC

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

It is actually
Na you dem ask?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2021
patrickmuf:
This rubbish play has been on for some time but the quality of the team will show up for us one way or the other.

I remember when people were excited for Sancho and Ronaldo, I didn't say anything. Pouring old wine into new bottle does not make it become new wine. Everything will burst sooner than later. We're seeing that now. These thing no be magic. We can't play poorer than our rivals and expect to get better results than them. Replace Maguire with another world class defender and it's only a matter of time before we begin to leak goals again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:
"As manager, you're looking over your shoulder on the bus and you see Shaw, Maguire, Bailly, Fred," says Roy Keane.

#MUFC

cheesy cheesy cheesy
He has spent over 200m on that defense so the blame should be on the manager and not the players. Even Keane is somehow protecting his buddy.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:

#MUFC

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keane na mumu. What about the bus driver? I am sure the passengers see a useless and directionless driver!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Jodera:

My broda i beg Ebukacute to help us do juju to sack Ole, but him say na juju wey go keep Ole on the wheel him go do. No be wickedness be that......

(1) (2) (3) ... (11185) (11186) (11187) (11188) (11189) (11190) (11191) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.