Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8759208 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11201) (11202) (11203) (11204) (11205) (11206) (11207) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2021

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Panther7:
source:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hmm.

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebukacute(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
raumdeuter:

No vex my broda

WHen I see Patrick dey use tears soak garri every weekend na him make me wan pity for am
See as Lana don turn to native doctor on top Ole matter
Even leyqute don dey grow dada for head

But in all good things come to those who persevere with Ole. He has the DNA of Faggotson. It took Ferguson 6yrs to win, Lets give Ole his own 6yrs and walahi talahi, He will win the treble by being the first coach to relegate the team, and win the CL from Relegation

Thrust the princess abi shey na trust the process?
Comrade good job.
Fellow oleinners hold the fort,The end will justify the means... It's in our DNA.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebukacute(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
BikeMan:
Hmm.
damn!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
I just dey pity this guy.
BikeMan:
Hmm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

At this rate, if you run mad, your family members shouldn't trace it to me. That's what you are destined to suffer, since you've made eternal convenant with foolishness.
Lmao.
You have a way of mocking yourself without help from anyone.

This stalking phool here who keeps at my mentions is advising me about running mad,when you're already sleeping in the market.

I'm not the one who told us they could swim from Atlantic Ocean to wherever.
So leave me out of your in built Marine spirit madness.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
elampiro:

What was the worth of Everton team for 11 years?

I am just laughing at you. You think if Guardiola coach Everton they will win the EPL and Champions league.

You are kindergarten football analyst.

This rubbish is why people need to have psychiatric analysis prior to engaging in online fora.

Sudden Moyes team worth is the issue, but when he inherited league champions on a platter,it went flying out of the window.

If I'm a kindergarten analyst,you the professor of misinformation is what? A lying madman?

Just blowing hot air everywhere and saying nothing in effect as well as depleting the ozone layer and increasing GHG emissions with your trash posts

I am not am analyst,never claimed to be one.

It is only irrelevant megalomaniac nonentities like you who pride themselves as "analysts" on Nairaland.I only say it as I see it,but you an expert of falsehood and disinformation to perpetuate your narratives.

If you think Moyes cost United the title in 2022 when we blew an 8 point lead with 5 games to go, then you're a bigger muppet than was originally intended by design.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
lekkie073:

This elamps guy sabi talk rubbish. You can imagine how 1/11 becomes a good result from his perspective.
He's a mad man .
There's nothing more to add.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
raumdeuter:

Leave Ole alone ooh..

We the forces supporting him are on our knees praying

But seriously Why have they not sacked Ole?
Does anyone honestly think Ole can achieve anything with Man utd or they are just delaying the inevitable?

Let me put it this way, what is Ole's upper limit and is that upper limit Okay for Man Utd?

Hard to see where his upper limit when he has brought the club so low.

He basically is mediocre.

He's being perpetuated by the incompetence that is at the helm and nothing more.

Even his fanboys know the guy is so shallow.
He's learning on the job. At a club like united.
For three years. With no sign of progress.

Amazing mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nemanja Matic: “My favourite player when I was a kid was Zinedine Zidane. When I was a kid, I used to play in a similar position to him so he was my idol. I think, in my opinion, he is one of the best players in football history.” [MU]

The plot thickens undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
handelex:
Nemanja Matic: “My favourite player when I was a kid was Zinedine Zidane. When I was a kid, I used to play in a similar position to him so he was my idol. I think, in my opinion, he is one of the best players in football history.” [MU]

The plot thickens undecided

So na wetin prompt the admiration all of a sudden. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Illimitable:

Incomplete season and we all know the players downed tools after Eva was demoted.

5 Chelsea players including Eden Hazard were fuckïng her back then. They ganged up to get Jose sacked by reeling out shitty performances game after game.

There was no such mutiny at United. The players were happy with Moyes & Moyes was happy with them and yet he was 7th until he was sacked in April(34 PL games out of 38).

Ivanovic was constantly shagging the crazy doctor back then. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 80sjamshophip: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Itsrm:

You people are misinterpreting KDB. I mean, the great Pep has no idea what tactics Ole will deploy. Only a genius like Ole can do that to Pep. May we confuse our enemies the way Ole confused Pep

In Ole I trust, Ole till 2044

Werey, if you don't gtfoh sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
This slab head only scores headers for England..

And he's d same height as fellani.

Waste of height

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
80sjamshophip:
Lol grin
German don’t laugh, always with cold face.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
hensben:
German don’t laugh, always with cold face.

grin

Really?!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
No one is even talking about the possible appointment of Rogers as our manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
ChristoBam:

grin

Coz it's a Tale. It's not gonna happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
ChristoBam:
Forget Manu and enjoy your life oo

Problem no dey finish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Roy Keane: "[He] puts his hands up to his ears. He's like 'shutting the critics up'. I think It's embarrassing. He's been a disgrace the last few months for Manchester United. He thinks if he scores there, he's going to shut his critics up. Embarrassing."

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oasis007:
Roy Keane: "[He] puts his hands up to his ears. He's like 'shutting the critics up'. I think It's embarrassing. He's been a disgrace the last few months for Manchester United. He thinks if he scores there, he's going to shut his critics up. Embarrassing."

This Keane sef grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
This team. shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:42am On Nov 13, 2021
Oasis007:

Maguire indicted Wan Bissaka and Ole with that jubilation.

Something like- I am not a defender, get me quality crosses i will bang in goals upfront. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
hoopLA:

This rubbish is why people need to have psychiatric analysis prior to engaging in online fora.

Sudden Moyes team worth is the issue, but when he inherited league champions on a platter,it went flying out of the window.

If I'm a kindergarten analyst,you the professor of misinformation is what? A lying madman?

Just blowing hot air everywhere and saying nothing in effect as well as depleting the ozone layer and increasing GHG emissions with your trash posts

I am not am analyst,never claimed to be one.

It is only irrelevant megalomaniac nonentities like you who pride themselves as "analysts" on Nairaland.I only say it as I see it,but you an expert of falsehood and disinformation to perpetuate your narratives.

If you think Moyes cost United the title in 2022 when we blew an 8 point lead with 5 games to go, then you're a bigger muppet than was originally intended by design.

Grammar no be by force

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kane score hat trick..
HE'S BACKKKKKK

Maguire score header.
It's fuckin albania..

tongue tongue

What a world we live in

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mrviktor:
Kane score hat trick..
HE'S BACKKKKKK

Maguire score header.
It's fuckin albania..

tongue tongue

What a world we live in

I swear,Nothing like proving your class.........against Mighty Albania.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11201) (11202) (11203) (11204) (11205) (11206) (11207) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.