Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736342 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11250) (11251) (11252) (11253) (11254) (11255) (11256) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Illimitable:
jOsE mOUriNHo dOEs nOT liKE YoUNG pLaYErS. cry cry

This is how Mourinho motivates young players. Those with ambition simply take the challenge and do better. Lazy idiöts like Shaw and Martial take this subtle challenges as bullying and wilt from the pressure.

Luke “I have proven Mourinho wrong” Shaw has gone back to his gutter standards. Many people claim he’s improved under Ole but he didn’t. He only stepped it up a bit when he realized he was about to be replaced by Telles.

18 year old Ghanaian rose to Jose’s challenge and he would be getting a new pair of boots this morning. With Jose, you either swim or sink. There’s no coddling or pampering like Ole does.
I don't know the deal with you and Mourinho, he has not been United's manager for about 3 years now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ole is a United legend sha, opinions on Nairaland don't change that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
melodyogonna:

I don't know the deal with you and Mourinho, he has not been United's manager for about 3 years now.

To remind you Olesexuals that he’s the best we have had since SAF retired.

Ole is a United legend so is O’Shea or Anderson. cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lana1:
Never once in my life have I ever wanted this club to lose a match. Not even under LVG or Mourinho.

But anything to get rid of this bastard. We need to beat Villareal but Chelsea and Arsenal need to come with the Ls.
Did u know what I see?
I saw MASSACRE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Illimitable:

To remind you Olesexuals that he’s the best we have had since SAF retired.

Ole is a United legend so is O’Shea or Anderson. cheesy grin
But why does it need a reminder?
It's not like anyone here was born five years ago, surely we all witnessed all the managers since Sir Alex retired?
Mourinho does not need whitewashing from anyone to make anyone take him as the best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
If legendary status get grading, Ole should be in grade 2 or 3 for Man utd

Now, you've used your coaching/Sack Letter here to put your legendary status in a doubt.
Assuming he resign honorably, he for likely move to grade 1 cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Wanbissaka:
Make person help me with the least let me see something I eat I beg.
0129630019. Union bank.
I wanted to help until I saw your moniker angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jodera:
Let's forget hazard of Madrid, at least we all agree he's a flop at Madrid.

Hazard of Chelsea is one of the most feared in EPL. I know you'll say EPL pfa winner is polling booth award, but no matter how you wanna put it, most winners are more deserving of it and fans knows that.

Football is more than stats, na why we dey watch match instead of just following flashscore, livescore or sofascore.
Saka have 10goals 7 assist in 71 appearances while Pepe have 15 goals 8 assists in 67 appearances but if you say let Pepe start over Saka near arsenal fans, you fit receive 2by2 plank for your head before you complete the statement sef grin grin
Saka that use to play in different positions you want to be comparing his stats to pepe who is a forward player only ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
MorataFC:
Did u know what I see?
I saw MASSACRE
You saw rubbish bros. Wheelman has gone with his wheel. Una go collect cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Illimitable:
jOsE mOUriNHo dOEs nOT liKE YoUNG pLaYErS. cry cry

This is how Mourinho motivates young players. Those with ambition simply take the challenge and do better. Lazy idiöts like Shaw and Martial take this subtle challenges as bullying and wilt from the pressure.

Luke “I have proven Mourinho wrong” Shaw has gone back to his gutter standards. Many people claim he’s improved under Ole but he didn’t. He only stepped it up a bit when he realized he was about to be replaced by Telles.

18 year old Ghanaian rose to Jose’s challenge and he would be getting a new pair of boots this morning. With Jose, you either swim or sink. There’s no coddling or pampering like Ole does.

He doesnt give youth a chance. .

A young Balotelli played under him at Inter Milan. Loftus-Cheek and Bertrand Traore were given their professional debuts at Chelsea. Same with Morata and Jese at Madrid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
melodyogonna:

But why does it need a reminder?
It's not like anyone here was born five years ago, surely we all witnessed all the managers since Sir Alex retired?
Mourinho does not need whitewashing from anyone to make anyone take him as the best.

Apparently, he does.

You were here when people said he bullied Shaw or he doesn’t do well with young players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
I can never understand not getting a holding midfielder. Very weird transfer decision
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/6861944/steve-bruce-ready-stabilize-man

grin grin grin

We don enter one chance.....from OLE on the wheel to Steve the stabilizer

As stupid as it may sound, Steve Bruce is a better manager than One-Minute legend OLE.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Illimitable:

Apparently, he does.

You were here when people said he bullied Shaw or he doesn’t do well with young players.
Mourinho bullies everyone. It's one of his best and worst attributes. It's one of the main reasons he always almost wins something, it's also one of the main reason he doesn't last long.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
melodyogonna:
I can never understand not getting a holding midfielder. Very weird transfer decision

What have you done with the CB (Dr. Varane) and RW (Scamcho) so far??

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
melodyogonna:

Mourinho bullies everyone. It's one of his best and worst attributes. It's one of the main reasons he always almost wins something, it's also one of the main reason he doesn't last long.

Yeah, challenging players to do better in a job they are paid millions of pounds is bullying.

If the player responds to his methods, who takes the credits? When Hazard won all the individual accolades in 14/15 season, did Mourinho steal the awards from him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Expert17:

What has that got to do about not getting a holding midfielder?
I'm thinking of different ways our midfield can setup, not having a holding midfielder limits how flexible the midfield can be.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Illimitable:

Yeah, challenging players to do better in a job they are paid millions of pounds is bullying.

If the player responds to his methods, who takes the credits? When Hazard won all the individual accolades in 14/15 season, did Mourinho steal the awards from him?
I don't know about you, but I would think the press conference is not a very good place to call out your players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
melodyogonna:

I don't know about you, but I would think the press conference is not a very good place to call out your players.

What’s wrong with saying the truth that most people already know.

Everyone knows player XYZ is shit. We all saw his performance during the game so why would saying the truth about player XYZ in a press conference considered a felony?

It’s almost as if people demand the truth all the time but they are not ready to be told the truth if it puts them in a negative light. Mourinho is the most honest manager in the game. He says things as he sees it, no sugarcoating.

If Shaw is shit then let it be known he’s shit.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
raumdeuter:

How is he above them? In 2012 30M was big money. The equivalent of 100M of today
So what’s Buffon signing fee to Juve equivalent to now?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Illimitable:

What’s wrong with saying the truth that most people already know.

Everyone knows player XYZ is shit. We all saw his performance during the game so why would saying the truth about player XYZ in a press conference considered a felony?

It’s almost as if people demand the truth all the time but they are not ready to be told the truth if it puts them in a negative light. Mourinho is the most honest manager in the game. He says things as he sees it, no sugarcoating.

If Shaw is shit then let it be known he’s shit.
Lol, nobody likes getting embarrassed in the public, especially not in front of the whole world, If you don't understand that then kudos. You should know that people already made their decisions about how they hold Mourinho, we're not kids, or grandparents with dementia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
hensben:
So what’s Buffon signing fee to Juve equivalent to now?

It will be compared to the highest keeper

Hazard was a winger, This will be compared to the amount Sancho or Grealish was signed for
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin

Glad to be back. My Home was robbed and some valuable things were carted away, including my smartest anti Ole Phone.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Glad to be back. My Home was robbed and some valuable things were carted away, including my smartest anti Ole Phone.

Haba..Sorry bro..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Thank God you're safe..
Sorry for the loss fam.
God almighty will replace them in 100 folds.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

That is unfortunate. As long as no one was hurt we should just give thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Expert17:

We don enter one chance.....from OLE on the wheel to Steve the stabilizer

As stupid as it may sound, Steve Bruce is a better manager than One-Minute legend OLE.

Steve Bruce, Mark Hughes, Tony pulis, Sam alardyce
You see these fvckers I don't rate them at all unless you want cross and nod kick and follow football

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
melodyogonna:

"..He formed an attachment to me even before we met. He would become a guy I was basically willing to die for.

I felt increasingly that this guy gives everything for the team, so I want to give everything for him. It was a quality he had. People were willing to kill for him.

No matter how happy I was going to Barca, it was sad to leave Mourinho. That guy is special.."

Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Mou..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Sorry man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Expert17:

Hot take..

If Varane was not injured, Ole would probably still be our manager right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Na Ole head catch you grin

Sorry bro, Them MFs don carry all your problems and challenges go. The stolen items will be replaced by better ones, no too think am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11250) (11251) (11252) (11253) (11254) (11255) (11256) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.