Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,323 members, 7,826,291 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8764163 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11289) (11290) (11291) (11292) (11293) (11294) (11295) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
donstan18:

He’s injured, I won’t watch him for some time.

grin grin

DNA or Gengen-pressing, which do you prefer?
Na question be this? Who DNA epp?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
izzou:

His philosophy brought successes to his disciples, but not to him?

See his records naa.. Quite average, to be honest.

You better go after his disciples and leave him.

That guy go be like signboard wry dey show people directions, but e no dey go there grin
He is like Bielsa, they rather manage a small team where they can have full control to implement what they think of the beautiful game rather than coach a top team where you are sometimes forced to kiss the ass of certain players...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lakesidepapa(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Searchingvictor:
At RB Leipzig, Ralf Rangnick used a spinning wheel to determine player punishments, including:

• Work in club shop
• Serve food in team cafeteria
• Guide stadium tours
• Mow the training pitches
• Buy gifts for club staff
• Train in a tutu

Shey our most of our players no go dey chop punishment bayii

The disobedience ones go chop am.. it's necessary
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's a new beginning, let's be patient to see how Ragnick manages the players.

We just might be treated to one or two revelations who were unfortunate not to have the strands of DNA required by the dismissed molecular biologist...
Till today, I'm yet to understand this United DNA bullshit Ole kept on repeating. I wonder if he saw that same DNA in the likes of Dan James, AWB, Maguire etc before signing them undecided

It boggles the mind.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lana1:
Nawa. Ole just dey chop shots.

One talk say na "handshake and vibes"

This one talk say na "Motivational aspects"

grin
Klopp also said United will be organized now grin

So all these rival managers know how disorganized and disoriented our setup and game play has been under Ole... undecided

United was Disneyland under Ole walahi.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
handelex:
Till today, I'm yet to understand this United DNA bullshit Ole kept on repeating. I wonder if he saw that same DNA in the likes of Dan James, AWB, Maguire etc before signing them undecided

It boggles the mind.
Ole was just vibes...

After every match, he'll visit Twitter, Nairaland, Reddit and the likes to read what the fans re saying that's why you see him changing formation and personnel in attack depending on what the fans and pundits are saying...

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole was just vibes...

After every match, he'll visit Twitter, Nairaland, Reddit and the likes to read what the fans re saying that's why you see him changing formation and personnel in attack depending on what the fans and pundits are saying...

Nairaland grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole was just vibes...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Man Utd reach deal with Lokomotiv to appoint Ralf Rangnick as interim boss but personal terms still being thrashed out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lana1:
I like all this talk of Rangnick's style of play even if he ends up not winning a trophy. It's about time United started playing like a top team instead of the rubbish DNA we've been playing for the last couple of years.

That brand of football should also set the team up nicely for the next manager who hopefully would be ten Hag.

We for just kukuma get Brenda Rogers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ole was just vibes...

And he claims he doesn't do social media cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
handelex:
And he claims he doesn't do social media cheesy
Lol that his iPad had more 5 apps running during games...

Twitter
Nairaland
Reddit
Facebook
Skysports
BBC Football etc...

I suspect those days we played poorly, he decided to go with the suggestion of Mrviktor...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
handelex:

It boggles the mind.
Keep kwayet my friend. What were you now defending just a couple of months ago?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
onyeomaonyeoma:

Imagine Carrick analysing his opponents...if na Ole nah,what he will be saying is ..the Lads and DNA nonsense

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
donstan18:

Reasonable ManU fans will agree that Ronaldo is the reason ManU is flopping.

Looks like Trevor has delegated part of his work to you.

Nice to see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
eph12:

Keep kwayet my friend. What were you now defending just a couple of months ago?

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy I said earlier on, that lowkey, you're the most troublesome person here lol grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
A clueless Ole kept making top 4 and semi-finals

But somehow they want us to believe that this one will flop cos he's never been at a top club before like it's a criteria

Ole from Molde and a downtrodden Cardiff came to the Club with only vibes but na the one wey come loaded go come flop

Moreover, it's just 6 months , but I'm sure the 6 months go look like 2 years to the players.

Yess! That's what we want.
No lousying about anymore

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
afrodoc2:

He has more pace and energy than Dalot who is the alternative, especially recovery pace. I won't be surprised if AWB and even Shaw keep their shirts.
Shaw has talent but zero inner motivation/drive. We saw the way he rightfully benched Telles last season when he felt threatened. Laziness is his problem not lack of ability.

The ones that stylistically do not suit Rangnick are Maguire, Pogba, Mata, Matic, Ronaldo. Ronaldo has GOUT saving grace.
Serious dilemma here, cos not playing Ronaldo a.k.a GOHT will not go down well with many of us.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
elampiro:

Do you think Rodgers would accept an interim role?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
MRTA7:

You make sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lakesidepapa(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
MRTA7:

I Don't even want to him near that team, he's too prone to error, tactically.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's Portugal or Italy for world cup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
MRTA7:

Rodgers is good but he is still a manager for clubs like Spurs and Leicester where he is...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Serious dilemma here, cos not playing Ronaldo a.k.a GOHT will not go down well with many of us.....

Ronaldo’s only ‘challenge’ is his age. He’s a very intelligent and hardworking player. That’s what has kept him playing at a top level at such age.

If Rangnick really uses zonal marking, it might just benefit Ronaldo more because he’ll intelligently cut off the opponent’s passing lanes.

He also has this knack for exploiting defenders’ blind side. It’s part of what gets him his goals.

United’s problem as mentioned by some here is pressing by roster. Such style will certainly expose a 38yr old.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
elampiro:
It's Portugal or Italy for world cup

Or Nigeria. Amuneke on the wheel.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

That's how you know those awards are fraud. KDB played 1, 983 league minutes out of a possible 3,425mins . Which is less than 60% of minutes played. I am sure we can pull 11 outfield players with more minutes than KdB

PFA award is about the best performer in the league, it’s never about the fittest or the strongest player. KDB’s 1983 minutes had more quality than his team mates that spent more minutes on the pitch.

KDB’s fellow professionals voted him as the best player in the league. The award wasn’t handed out by a panel of experts, the award was decided by a poll of all the professional players in the Premier League.

If KDB’s team mates think he’s the best player in the league(never mind the club), who are you to suggest otherwise. I told you the best performers in City for the last 5 years aren’t Pep’s signings and you are telling me about minutes spent??

If awards are decided by who plays the most minutes, Ederson or any of the goalkeepers that played in every PL minute last season should have won the award. You are conflating quality time spent on the pitch to quantity.

This is what happens whenever you are cornered. You start throwing all kinds of shït in the air, hoping that one would stick. So tell us how Pep strolled to the PL title without any of his signings acknowledged by his fellow professional footballers as the best player in the league.

You have 6 hours to respond.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
elampiro:

Rangnick is a far superior tactician than Rodgers.

Like I said, he’s The Godfather of the new breed of German coaches. If Klopp is regarded as the priest of Gegenpressing, Rangnick is the Pope.

BTW, This is the extensive list of his disciples.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
raumdeuter:

You said he ran yet he has been the longest serving coach at all clubs he coached

All the club he coached adored him and will take him back immediately
Yes he ran, but the fugitive could not come to Chelsea when Abrahamovic gave him an open check ,he knew the man is no nonsense type,
he always go to stars studded team or a team where money can be spent and whenever he sees a threat to his team like the way Klopp and Tuchel is doing right now, he will run away.
He will soon run away, I can bet it with you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
MorataFC:
Yes he ran, but the fugitive could not come to Chelsea when Abrahamovic gave him an open check ,he knew the man is no nonsense type,
he always go to stars studded team or a team where money can be spent and whenever he sees a threat to his team like the way Klopp and Tuchel is doing right now, he will run away.
He will soon run away, I can bet it with you.

Pep can only manage clubs that have the most resources in the league. His idea and style of playing requires plenty of money to bring to light. Pep manages club where it’s almost impossible to fail.

Is he an elite manager? Yes, he is but his projects are the most expensive anywhere on the planet and this is why people call him fraudiola whenever he fails to win with those expensive projects.

Pep cannot adapt, he only knows one way of playing. If the opponents manage to score once or twice before his team does, he’s totally clueless about how to wrestle the game back using another way.

Although, his plan A works 90% of the time.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joezinho:

The way he shouts and has a presence is just like an army general..Some players are going to have the absolute shock of their lives.

Rangnick, the who inspired a whole generation of German pressing managers is coming!

A man with a clear philosophy...Any mental midgets will be found out soon and shoved out of the door. There are five or six players who should be very nervous about their futures at the club.

Little wonder, Klopp isn’t happy that Rangnick is coming to Old Trafford.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11289) (11290) (11291) (11292) (11293) (11294) (11295) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.