Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8691183 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2014
It will be very interesting today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2014
it is going to be great today...aha! Falcao is already there....oho! David Gea won't let them to score...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2014
Today is gonna be English El Classico
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2014
ChristineC:

how can a man sound this terrible with analysis? even if this is banter, you still have enough grounds to cover cheesy cheesy cheesy
so funny m still trying to laugh,pained fan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Sango and Amadioha go join forces to burn
Coogar and his slaves if they ever dare to
compare Chelsea players with those over-rated
mushrooms they've been parading all season.
Just imagine this Sportsmail's Chelsea and Man
Utd mash-up, na only Di Maria made it to the
team - a player I once told coogar is the only
bright spark they have. Olodo them
www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
article-2807458/Chelsea-10-1-Manchester-
United-Angel-di-Maria-Red-Devil-make-
combined-XI.html?
ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2014
incredibleone:
so funny m still trying to laugh,pained fan
there's nothing new in sentimental analysis, but at least it should not be completely senseless.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2014
ChristineC:

there's nothing new in sentimental analysis, but at least it should not be completely senseless.
if that looks like an analysis to u,then m xo much happy I didn't exchange words with a slowpoke
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
elampiro:

So how does it affect you or this thread? Is it the first time we have discussed a world cup hero? James Rodriguez took pages upon pages here. We have discussed football from 1930 world cup here, we discussed Iheanacho and co. We discussed Hazard and Silva. We have even discussed lawn tennis here and it took more than a page.
If you don't like women football or Nigeria football, just skip.
I saw a massive talent and I appreciate it. We have seen Mia Hamm of USA as best ever and Marta of Brazil as second best ever. Now Nigeria seems to be producing someone of a similar talent. If you don't understand what it's about, then skip.
You are a plastic-headed m0ron.

I wonder what your oshaola discussion or whatever benefits us here. or how it has any relation,directly or otherwise to man. united.
Even with your so-called palm-wine tapper analysis you dont even know what belongs where.

carry this your village headmaster mentality to your village. this your oversabi by force will not carry you anywhere. you must show that you know even if it means talking on what you do not know of.

I asked somebody a question on female football. trust you to go the extra mile to let us know that you know what you are saying.

Abeg face front. I was not refering to anyone in particular. I wonder why you recieve hormonal thrushes whenever my moniker is involved. the fact remains that you were discussing a matter that was totally irrelevant (as usual) to the purpose of this thread.

ChristineC:

ive seen your message. will respond ASAP. thanks for the effort

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
The arrival of courtois at ATM made the
departure ofDe Gea. a blessing.★ Filipe Luis
and Ivanovic are examples of what Luke Shaw
andRafael aspire to be.★ John Terry and Gary
Cahill arewhat experts thought Smalling and Phil
Jones would develop into.★ Matic is a template
Blind has to study.★ Fabregas is what
Harrera dreams of becoming.★ Schurrle did
what di Maria and Rojo failed to do in Brazil.★
Oscar is what mourinho expected of Mata.★
Diego Costa turned ATM into something Falcao
could only perceive.★ Hazard is theperfect idol
for Januzaj.★Drogba isthe legend v persiecan't
be.★Jose Mourinho is a clear example of
astudent better than his teacher.★ Chelsea
currently is what united aspire to be. FOODFOR
THOUGHT........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
incredibleone:
Man u fans let's make a deal- we beat u guys just by 3goals and in return u beat or draw city at the etihad,its a deal u can't resist....to lose by 3goals at home to us is an honour,and to derail ur city rivals title challenge is also cool......what do u say?? Pls think abt it fast,u av until 4pm to reply,mou ,hazard and costa ar waiting for ur replý........ur reply determines if hazard and costa start or nt....
wetin this one dey yan so? there's no iota of meaning in this bla you rent fan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
incredibleone:
Man u fans let's make a deal- we beat u guys just by 3goals and in return u beat or draw city at the etihad,its a deal u can't resist....to lose by 3goals at home to us is an honour,and to derail ur city rivals title challenge is also cool......what do u say?? Pls think abt it fast,u av until 4pm to reply,mou ,hazard and costa ar waiting for ur replý........ur reply determines if hazard and costa start or nt....
you see now,if I call you a fool you will start fighting me,why should you even say such shiiit?you dull o,big time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
incredibleone:
THOUGHT........

STOP SMOKING WEED BOY

From all your meaningless posts on this thread its obvious that 95% of your brain cells are dead the remaining 5% is not enough to help u conceive a meaningful thought.

Get out a here u gaytard!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
incredibleone:
wat is dis one saying undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
incredibleone:
THOUGHT........
Ode!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
SO one nonsense Dry Gin plastic fan enter here dey post nonsense, una dey answer am?
Una dey fall my hand oo. . . . . . abeg let's focus on the matter at hand.

Sky is still reporting Falcao as doubtful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Emperoh:
SO one nonsense Dry Gin plastic fan enter here dey post nonsense, una dey answer am?

Falcao is
He might start from the bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
mcfarlin:

STOP SMOKING WEED BOY

From all your meaningless posts on this thread its obvious that 95% of your brain cells are dead the remaining 5% is not enough to help u conceive a meaningful thought.

Get out a here u gaytard!
lolzzz,pained?? Sorry,enjoy d game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Emperoh:

he should start, this may just be gimmick to keep Chelsea guessing on formation. a fit Falcao already means a 4-4-2 formation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Chaii..Falcao Doubtful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
GGMU

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Nawa o! What's holding the line-up?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mehn... We fûck up as we no beat westbrom! undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is the game still by 4pm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
chrisley024:
Is the game still by 4pm
5pm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
leggo:
5pm
Better for me. Then I wont miss any minute.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
chrisley024:
Better for me. Then I wont miss any minute.

4.30pm kick off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
No Falcao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
r231:
No Falcao

no falcao!

our bench is horrible. no young, valencia, anderson, etc. on the bench. the front 3 is di maria, van persie & januzaj......and i don't trust adnan.

chelsea have no costa but the other 10 players are constant. we need a miracle today with this half-strength team. what the fück happened to falcao?

Emperoh:

4.30pm kick off

it's 5pm(naija time now)
the clock moved back one hour in the midnight so the UK is one hour behind now. make una no vex for the slight delay. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
United XI: De Gea, Rafael,
Smalling, Rojo, Shaw, Blind,
Fellaini, Januzaj, Di Maria, Mata,
van Persie.

chaii,na indomie players start for Man u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

no falcao!

our bench is horrible. no young, valencia, anderson, etc. on the bench. the front 3 is di maria, van persie & januzaj......and i don't trust adnan.

chelsea have no costa but the other 10 players are constant. we need a miracle today with this half-strength team. what the fück happened to falcao?
struggling with fitness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

no falcao!

Practically no pace in the team. . . . . . . . really don't know how much chance we have with all these injuries at the wrong time.
Mata and Januzaj. . . . . mehn!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wetin do jones ?
We need to sought our defence out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.