Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8676690 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11474) (11475) (11476) (11477) (11478) (11479) (11480) ... (14142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kelvinsteve1000: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
KingAlabi:

Don't sound like an illiterate, I am in the FA cup and champions league with a probability to win or not to win.

Tell me again for clarification purposes are you still Cunt-tending for the league?
Una get time de reply the mumu I swr angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Kelvinsteve1000:

Una get time de reply the mumu I swr angry
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2022
KingAlabi:

Don't sound like an illiterate, I am in the FA cup and champions league with a probability to win or not to win.

Tell me again for clarification purposes are you still Cunt-tending for the league?
So 2 then. Which one do you think you have a good chance of winning?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2022
BikeMan:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2022
BikeMan:

Softly with King Alabi, u go give am high blood pressure if u continue like this comrade grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebukacute(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2022
BikeMan:
Take it easy on him man.. He is an old king for crying out loud.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
BikeMan:
The FA cup
What about you, you skipped my question and asked yours now answer mine. Don't be a bvtch about it.
Are you still in hopes of cunt-tending for the title?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
KingAlabi:

The FA cup
What about you, you skipped my question and asked yours now answer mine. Don't be a bvtch about it.
Are you still in hopes of cunt-tending for the title?
We are just chatting man, no need to be riled. So you're saying that Manyoo can win the FA Cup, yeah?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Manchester United has announced that Richard Arnold, formerly Group Managing Director, will become Chief Executive Officer of the Club, effective from 1st February 2022.

Ed Woodward will step down from his role as Executive Vice-Chairman, also effective from 1st February 2022.

Richard Arnold said: “I am honoured to have the chance to serve this great club and its fans. I am determined to return that honour in any way I can.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Joel Glazer, Executive Co-Chairman, said: “I would like to thank Ed for his tireless work on behalf of Manchester United during his nine years as Executive Vice-Chairman and 16 years with the club. 

“We are now looking forward to Richard and his leadership team opening a new phase in the club’s evolution, with ambitious plans for investment in Old Trafford, the strengthening of our engagement with fans, and continued drive towards our most important objective – winning on the pitch.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
kodded:
the problem is not the coach but Ronaldo.

Ronaldo came in and turn the players against OLe and now he is doing the same thing with this new coach. What a bad apple angry

Use your head for once and think

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
BikeMan:
We are just chatting man, no need to be riled. So you're saying that Manyoo can win the FA Cup, yeah?
Are you saying you still can win the league? As CUNT-tenders you are? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Yeah, true

But I meant it'd not be enough in respect to Ralf's Gegen style which the players are reluctant to imbibe

As for the bold, from a reliable source, I hear say President Ten Haag dey warm up for touchline
The bolded better dey fast oo else... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kodded(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Use your head for once and think
you are not normal undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
°°

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
°°°

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mourinho is always right!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
KingAlabi:

Are you saying you still can win the league? As CUNT-tenders you are? cheesy

As you can see on the table, two teams have a better chance of catching up with City. I will let you check and answer your own question. Now what I'm confused about is how you're only contending for the FA Cup after signing Varane, Sancho and a whole Ororo. Can you please explain why that is not shameful? Especially after all your excitement.

KingAlabi:
Tell me I am dreaming oh!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
KingAlabi:
I am literally jumping in happiness

Ronaldooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Any season De Gea dey in form lykdis, other players go dey play nonsense and when others pick form, na that time degea go dey commit blunders. This team needs spiritual help

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
BikeMan:

As you can see on the table, two teams have a better chance of catching up with City. I will let you check and answer your own question. Now what I'm confused about is how you're only contending for the FA Cup after signing Varane, Sancho and a whole Ororo. Can you please explain why that is not shameful? Especially after all your excitement.

So you are saying you have hopes of being premier League champions?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
KingAlabi:

Do you have issues reading English words, my friend?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Think4Yourself: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
BikeMan:
Do you have issues reading English words, my friend?
Not reading, understanding is the key
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2022
KingAlabi:

Of course, Ore mi undecided

But I read where you typed that Scumchester United are contenders for the Champions League

Are you referring to UEFA Champions League, or Olowogbowo Champions League in Lagos Island?

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ennyjay69(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2022
izzou:

But I read where you typed that Scumchester United are contenders for the Champions League

Are you referring to UEFA Champions League, or Olowogbowo Champions League in Lagos Island?
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2022
nani667:
°°

The club should do away with those over spoilt English rats; Maguire, Shaw, AWB, Rashford and sign players ready to play without whining about being held to high standards

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2022
izzou:

We dey try calm bikeman down you dey come add fire

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2022
How it started VS How it's going. SIUUU!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2022
nani667:
°°°

Any game that ronaldo doesn't score.
The full time score is either 1-0

Or we loose like fools.

Yet he is d problem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2022
BikeMan:
How it started VS How it's going. SIUUU!

Carry your news paper waka.

Where did ge say what d news paper quoted now.

CLOUT sad sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Class signing.

I see hazard coming back soon too

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
This season winning d league is out of it.

He only needs to qualify for champions League.. Which is still very much possible..

After which he goes to his backroom job

And we appoint someone new

In 3 months season go end.. Case closed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Another one back

(1) (2) (3) ... (11474) (11475) (11476) (11477) (11478) (11479) (11480) ... (14142) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), Ellexy, DeadPresidents, afrodoc2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.