Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8800687 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11491) (11492) (11493) (11494) (11495) (11496) (11497) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I see you stripped £100m Grealish, anything to have a go at United for you....
He has more contribution than the both of them still.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bombblacks:

It has nothing to do with taking responsibilities. It's all about game play and how Ronaldo presence affects team tactics and set up negatively. Juventus fans complained about Ronaldo all through last season and United fans are doing the same. Ronaldo is a problem.

Ronaldo’s presence affects team tactics?

You conveniently skipped where I mentioned that Bonucci made it clear that they relaxed because they felt Ronaldo’s presence alone would win the games.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bombblacks:

How is this related to my post?

Your post talked about comebacks and fighting spirit.

My reply wants to know where the comebacks and fighting spirit were when Villarreal and Sevilla beat us.

My reply wants to know why the comebacks and fighting spirit don’t show up when it matters most.

Of what use is comebacks and fighting spirit if it can’t win us a trophy?

Or we should be proud that we can’t win anything except “Comebacks and Fighting Spirit” trophy?

Why does it always seem that at the point of success, they fall short?

These are the questions that need answers.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
BikeMan:
He has more contribution than the both of them still.
He should be topping the chart since we are looking at sign on fee...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good thing Ronaldo had not joined the club when they were losing the matches that actually mattered the most.

We know who they would have blamed.

At some point, Olé was trolled for being an “almost made it”. Who were the players with him while these was happening?

Why didn’t they fight for the man and at least remove the shame of being an “almost made it” coach?

A proven winner is here with his records solidly behind him, and it takes a certain level of mentality to achieve what he has achieved. His complaint isn’t even being benched, it’s that younger ones simply don’t want to listen.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
GloryIsaac:

Your post talked about comebacks and fighting spirit.

My reply wants to know where the comebacks and fighting spirit were when Villarreal and Sevilla beat us.

My reply wants to know why the comebacks and fighting spirit don’t show up when it matters most.

Why does it always seem that at the point of success, they fall short?

Of what use is comebacks and fighting spirit if it can’t win us a trophy?

These are the questions that need answers.
Your question and entire post makes zero sense cause it's not related to my post in anyway. I still don't understand the point you are trying to pass through.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bombblacks:

Your question and entire post makes zero sense cause it's not related to my post in anyway. I still don't understand the point you are trying to pass through.

Alright.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

Thank you! Suddenly everyone is lazy with poor mentality.

We can't be fluid in attack with our midfield but we were scoring goals for fun last season. A lot of games we go a goal down and we're certainly coming back in that game. Only problem is we conceeded a lot of goals.

Not saying we were perfectly fluid but we were effective in attack. We had no problem scoring goals against any opponet.

Bruno- 45 goal contribution for United last season.
Rashford- 36 goal contribution for United last season..
Greenwood- 18 goal contribution for United last season.
Cavani- 23 goal contribution for United past season.

Now all these players are useless and lazy abi.
Ronaldo’s fanatics are shameless and very dull to understand that Ole got sacked because he tried building his team around a sui tappin merchant.

Ole, I tell you, brought some fear factor back to ManU and top4 consistency post Fergie, but because he couldn’t lift a trophy, he was abused. Ronaldo will finish ManU, just like he did to Juventus. He won’t just finish ManU, he’ll destroy those attackers.

Martial will soon be sold, Greenwood and Rashford are getting abused.

All of a sudden, Bruno who carried ManU with amazing G/A is now getting abused.

All because of Ronaldo.

Sorry to say this, but 98.031% of ManU fans here no sabi ball atall. It’s even more pathetic to see them call you Messi-fanboy when you say the bitter truth about Ronaldo.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
donstan18:

Ronaldo’s fanatics are shameless and very dull to understand that Ole got sacked because he tried building his team around a sui tappin merchant.

Ole, I tell you, brought some fear factor back to ManU and top4 consistency post Fergie, but because he couldn’t lift a trophy, he was abused. Ronaldo will finish ManU, just like he did to Juventus. He won’t just finish ManU, he’ll destroy those attackers.

All because of Ronaldo.

Sorry to say this, but 98.031% of ManU fans here no sabi ball atall. It’s even more pathetic to see them call you Messi-fanboy when you say the bitter truth about Ronaldo.

Ogbeni, go and focus on your thread, club and players. Talk more about Mason Mount and Lukaku. Leave us with our wahala.

23 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
nitrogen:

Ogbeni, go and focus on your thread, club and players. Talk more about Mason Mount and Lukaku. Leave us with our wahala.
You own zero shares in ManU and Nairaland forum to tell me what and where to post.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
The same players had no problem last season watching and learning from Cavani. It makes no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
donstan18:

You own zero shares in ManU and Nairaland forum to tell me what and where to post.

Lool, this is not Chelsea thread. So fuvk off! cheesy tongue

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
olabode89:

lol!

This Ronaldo matter suppose don tire everybody. I hope he leaves at the end of the season. He is a top 3 best player of all time but his acquisition messed up the team's attacking chemistry.

Three major things,

1. His build up play is shiit, same with Cavani

2. He tends to make pressure inducing passes to the midfield or sometimes fullback that messes up attacking plays

3. He took away the freedom giving to Greenwood to shoot whenever he is free. Ronaldo can be seen getting mad whenever Greenwood does not pass to him when he is on goal. The crazy thing is that he does the same thing that he complains about.

This your goat?! cheesy

Keep deluding yourself, you hear

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
donstan18:

All because of Ronaldo.

So how come Ronaldo won 2 serie a titles while winning best player and also dybala winning best player along side him in the 3yrs he spent there.
How did Chiesa have his best season with CR7?

So you would say he was unsuccessful in juventus? grin

I'm trying not to bring up Messi here to not make you cry sha grin

Or how do we explain the transfer policy of juventus that had their fans dragging the management.
You sell cancelo and get Danilo.. You swap Arthur for Pjanic abi is it the appointment or pirlo that they needed Ronaldo to make sure they qualified for the UCL.

Again you actually keep proving that beyond Messi and Chelsea, you are limited in football.. But carryon grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lana1:
Ole was a shitty manager who had to go but I remeber OlePhobes tagging me and some others OleInners because we blamed useless players who had constantly played shít under 2 different managers before Ole.

I remeber vividly my arguments here whether someone like Flick could even get our boys to press like Bayern the day he was demolishing Barca 8-2. I was told "it's a coaching problem".

Now same people are telling us the players are now tthe problem and that they are "losers" because their goat no dey see tap in score on a regular basis.

There will be time for digging. I just wan see whether Ralf or the next manager will turn us to pressing machine like Liverpool first.

Yen yen yen

Cry me those purple minty tears

But is this your goat?

Goat of UCL group stages cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
GloryIsaac:

Ronaldo’s presence affects team tactics?

You conveniently skipped where I mentioned that Bonucci made it clear that they relaxed because they felt Ronaldo’s presence alone would win the games.
Share link abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
melodyogonna:

Share link abeg

https://www dot marca dot com/en/football/serie-a/2021/09/29/61545224e2704ec8858b45fb.html

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

So how come Ronaldo won 2 serie a titles while winning best player and also dybala winning best player along side him in the 3yrs he spent there.
How did Chiesa have his best season with CR7?

So you would say he was unsuccessful in juventus? grin

I'm trying not to bring up Messi here to not make you cry sha grin

Or how do we explain the transfer policy of juventus that had their fans dragging the management.
You sell cancelo and get Danilo.. You swap Arthur for Pjanic abi is it the appointment or pirlo that they needed Ronaldo to make sure they qualified for the UCL.

Again you actually keep proving that beyond Messi and Chelsea, you are limited in football.. But carryon grin

Wait, are we talking about the same Serie A Juventus won for like 7 years back to back before Ronaldo came in or what? That they only lost for the first time in years, with him in the team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:

This your goat?! cheesy

Keep deluding yourself, you hear
I heard Ronaldo won only 2 league titles in his 10 years with Madrid, is it true? I dey feel say na rumour.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sureboy2020:

Wait, are we talking about the same Serie A Juventus won for like 7 years back to back before Ronaldo came in or what? That they only lost for the first time in years, with him in the team.

What was Juve's problem?
Ronaldo or lack of team investment?
Shey they have brought back Allegro... We will see how next season will look like if they don't invest in that team.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sureboy2020:

Oops.

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

What was Juve's problem?
Ronaldo or lack of team investment?
Shey they have brought back Allegro... We will see how next season will look like if they don't invest in that team.
With Juve it was the lack of investment cuz they didn't spend a lot. With United, we invested a lot last summer, so it has to be that the other players are useless. Everyone go dey alright last last.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:46am On Jan 15, 2022
grin

CR7 is the problem? Nothing person no go read for this Naira App.

Perhaps we should sell Ronaldo and bring back our darling Ole...... LMFAO.

The Mofos, some of you are defending played under Ole for fúckin 3 Years with zero Trophy. Oh..... we came second in the League and Europa League - what a damn Success for a known Big Club as United.

Mofos parading themselves as United Players are as good as Crystal Palace Players, except they are overpaid and overhyped. They are fúckin lazy, even basic football is herculean task to them.

Is it Ronaldo that makes them losing possession cheaply and stupidly? Oh..... Ronaldo is the reason our Players couldn't master positioning rather running away from ball or ghosting.

Ralf keeps hammering same thing..... that the fúckin Players are lazy and really need to up their uselessness, but it's Ronaldo to blame.

3 fúckin years with no Trophy from the Lads, but some Peeps wanna make us believe CR7 is the Problem.... 3 fúckin years ffs!

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2022
Sureboy2020:

With Juve it was the lack of investment cuz they didn't spend a lot. With United, we invested a lot last summer, so it has to be that the other players are useless. Everyone go dey alright last last.

Answer now if you get mind.

You can as well bet that juventus will win serie A next season with no investment to the squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by omoolababs(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2022
nitrogen:
Cavani and Greenwood upfront, but not Ronaldo and Greenwood upfront.

Also, no one wants to talk about how selfish Greenwood is upfront. Infact, it’s becoming a big issue in the squad. Green, Rashford and Sancho are becoming really really selfish. Ffs, check the game against Aston Villa and see how useless and selfish Greenwood and Rashford were in the game. That is how it is, play for the team. Don't think Sancho is a selfish player

I don’t care about any young, selfish and useless players. They can fuvk off, for all I care. I don’t Stan stup1d players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by omoolababs(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Well said bro,
patrickmuf:
Should Ronaldo start every game? No...

Has his presence hindered the development of others? I think not.

I expected the likes of Rashford, Greenwood and Martial to look up to Ronaldo and get inspired instead Martial wants out because he doesn't want to work his socks off whilst Rashford and Greenwood are hell bent on outshining Ronaldo that's why selfishness has become a mainstay in their games. If I was the coach, I'd make it clear that Ronaldo is the leader in attack and whenever he is on the pitch, they have to play with him or get benched (Poch should do same in PSG)...

I make bold to say that Ronaldo and Messi are still the two best players around with Lewandowski the only player who has stepped up his game to match them as they age.

It irks me to see Ronaldo pressing whilst Greenwood and Rashford will be jogging around. Ronaldo's interview clearly points to what we have echoed here overtime, these young players are overpaid so have little or no motivation to work harder. Imagine someone with the output of Bowen earning as much as Salah and more than Jota, isn't that crazy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2022
nitrogen:
Chelsea and Barca fans are whining these Messi Stan’s so we can lose Ronaldo to the competition. Chai, e go soon clear for una eye.

If to say Ronaldo go City ehn, na safe journey, considering the fact that they don’t have a prolific striker and they are ‘besting’ almost every club in the league (bar Liverpool and maybe Chelsea).

Utd is a club with overpaid, lazy British boys that won’t fight to save their lives, not to talk of saving the club. Meanwhile, please find time to go check what pundits are saying about Greenwood and Rashford.
Well, I think it is karma. Sir Alex used this sentiment to get favor from English FA and referee in the past and the club wanted to continue with that legacy forgetting that Alex is no longer there and also football has been revolutionize from art to science with most teams having money to sign quality players unlike before. No wonder they signed an English CB with poor cv for 80m pounds.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2022
nitrogen:

Don’t mind them. The losers don’t have anything in their cabinets. Just plastic spoons and cups.
They don’t have winning mentality, you mostly have vibe players and some were baby sit to trophies become they came to Man U, e.g pogba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2022
Expert17:

@bolded, 100% fact.

That's the only issue I have with him, he shoots from impossible angles/position (where passing is the best option) and expect others to pass in similar circumstance.
That’s the self centered nature in Cr7, that’s how he was able to compete with messi, I.e, by psychologically bullying his team mate to his want and need on the pitch, e.g Benzema, bale and Higuain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Rangnick on one of United’s biggest and most enduring problems on the pitch: “One of the biggest issues we have is that we lose too many balls in transition when we are in possession, it’s one of the things that worries me most to be honest.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2022
We were fluid in attack bla bla bla grin

Counter attacking merchant that most teams already figured out.

Na Ronaldo Bleep up wey he come back to this useless team.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by omoolababs(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Mourinho won the treble at Inter with an average age of 30 years, Ronaldo at 36 is still stronger and fitter than almost all the 20plus players in our team. Ronaldo is indeed Manutd's problem cheesy
abi o, CR7 is indeed our problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11491) (11492) (11493) (11494) (11495) (11496) (11497) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.