Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736253 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11602) (11603) (11604) (11605) (11606) (11607) (11608) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by shedo4sure: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
My eyes dey pain me

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
You wan drag Ronaldo for this thread? Fear no dey cash you? cheesy grin. Need i remind you that Ronaldo does no wrong? However, the only thing i am sure of is the better of the persons of Messi and Ronaldo. Your guess is as good as mine. grin
Expert17:

I can mention 3 monikers that drags Messi unprovoked, just mention one united fan on this thread that does the same to CR7.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol wahala dey oo, Fergie predicted we'll thrash AtlÄ—tico 5 zero grin

E be like say baba sef dey take something...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
ChristoBam:

What kind of lie is this? The most popular football meme/gif on Twitter and here at a point was probably that of Messi and his lowest point crying after that Copa America loss.

I can't count the amount of times I skip pages filled with so many messi slander and rubbish. The night of every UCL loss for Barca is always bloody. The first time I saw Ronaldo getting that level of massive trolling was when they got knocked out of the UCL when he was in Juve.

For every criticism Messi has, there are at least 10 praises.

From FIFA president, to Coaches, to players even fans, media houses. Goal and ESPN has a way of praising Messi and writing rubbish about Ronaldo.

Every player get criticized after a loss, some get racially abused, some get their life threatened but Ronaldo get criticised even when his team wins.

If they are not calling him Penando, they are called him Tapnando. Or the player that never leaves the box, or the player that always take all the glory from his team mates effort. Some just hate him for his trademark celebration while they love Messi because he always point two fingers to the sky after scoring. cheesy

How would you feel as a player if a whole FIFA president prefers not you but your rival. See leave talk, it's so bad that people prefer to blame other players for Messi's inability to show up in big stages but Ronaldo always take the blame for everything.

He's even the reason United attack is dull. cheesy Baba, leave talk.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ellexy:
Normally this mail suppose get address nau grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
My Prediction:
Atletico Madrid 1 vs 2 Manchester United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Win with clean sheet o

Your mates did it, you should. cheesy
Lille and Ath. Madrid na mate?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Karleb:

For every criticism Messi has, there are at least 10 praises.

From FIFA president, to Coaches, to players even fans, media houses. Goal and ESPN has a way of praising Messi and writing rubbish about Ronaldo.

Every player get criticized after a loss, some get racially abused, some get their life threatened but Ronaldo get criticised even when his team wins.

If they are not calling him Penando, they are called him Tapnando. Or the player that never leaves the box, or the player that always take all the glory from his team mates effort. Some just hate him for his trademark celebration while they love Messi because he always point two fingers to the sky after scoring. cheesy

How would you feel as a player if a whole FIFA president prefers not you but your rival. See leave talk, it's so bad that people prefer to blame other players for Messi's inability to show up in big stages but Ronaldo always take the blame for everything.

He's even the reason United attack is dull. cheesy Baba, leave talk.
We're talking about trolls and whatnot, you're talking about who the fifa president prefers. Wetin concern that one with how much Messi gets dragged on this thread or Twitter.

Argentina lost out on the Copa America, guess who was dragged and blamed? Don't come here to change history that people blame other players.

Dem no blame other players for United? Or no be Maguire we dey drag for weeks now cuz una wan give Ronaldo Captain band. Or dem Rashford, or FFred, Bissaka, Mctominay or Shaw. Virtually everyone gets blamed. No one criticizes your goat specially. Don't come here to say Ronaldo tales the blame for everything.
When Portugal got knocked out of Euros na Bruno take majority of the blames and curses. If na Argentina, Messi sef go cry if him check Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
ChristoBam:

We're talking about trolls and whatnot, you're talking about who the fifa president prefers. Wetin concern that one with how much Messi gets dragged on this thread or Twitter.

Argentina lost out on the Copa America, guess who was dragged and blamed? Don't come here to change history that people blame other players.

Dem no blame other players for United? Or no be Maguire we dey drag for weeks now cuz una wan give Ronaldo Captain band. Or dem Rashford, or FFred, Bissaka, Mctominay or Shaw. Virtually everyone gets blamed. No one criticizes your goat specially. Don't come here to say Ronaldo tales the blame for everything.
When Portugal got knocked out of Euros na Bruno take majority of the blames and curses. If na Argentina, Messi sef go cry if him check Twitter.

Was it FIFA president that named Ronaldo, Penando or Tapnando or penalty merchant?

Players get criticised for losing matches or poor performances but how would you explain a player getting criticised for winning matches? Is that not juju?

We all saw how Sancho, Saka and Rashford were racially abused for losing a final.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
We need to attack and go for a win tonight. Not play for a draw hoping for home advantage in the 2nd leg.
Na those kain things we go bottle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ellexy:
All English teams won their matches this round, we no suppose fvck up oo undecided
I just discovered that all English opponents are the league champion of their respective league, and EPL teams won the first leg, yours won't be different unless you want us to dance gbedu here tonight. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ellexy:
Lille and Ath. Madrid na mate?
Till you lose grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Waiting for maguire's comedy masterclass tonight. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by schurley(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ellexy:
Lol wahala dey oo, Fergie predicted we'll thrash AtlÄ—tico 5 zero grin

E be like say baba sef dey take something...

NKpu miri grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
shedo4sure:
My eyes dey pain me
E deyvwhine una grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Waiting for maguire's comedy masterclass tonight. cheesy
This is not good oo grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Captain Bruno

Deserved

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
ChristineC:
Captain Bruno

Deserved
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Is this 3 at the back or Lindelof at RB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
chrisley024:
Bruno is Captain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
ChristineC:
Bruno is Captain.
I just saw that. Skysports showed Maguire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Softwareguy21:
cool

Mentioned this since.

With the natural abilities and physique granted to him on a platter, Maguire should be a menace to opponents during attacking set pieces.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
chrisley024:
Is this 3 at the back or Lindelof at RB

Looks like a 3-5-2 with Sancho as RWB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emnyte(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
GloryIsaac:

Looks like a 3-5-2 with Sancho as RWB.
na 4 231
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Not even gonna lie to myself that tonight's gonna be a cruise to victory cry

I mean, c'mon, we've been struggling to scrap wins under this clown and what's worse is the struggles na against the small teams

Be ye not deceived by the Leeds game. We all know Bielsa's attacking philosophy always leaves his team vulnerable

We're definitely going to get outplayed and we go wail taya this night because our team simply can't measure up yet cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Not even gonna lie to myself that tonight's gonna be a cruise to victory cry

I mean, c'mon, we've been struggling to scrap wins under this clown and what's worse is the struggles na against the small teams

Be ye not deceived by the Leeds game. We all know Bielsa's attacking philosophy always leaves his team vulnerable

We're definitely going to get outplayed and we go wail taya this night because our team simply can't measure up yet cool
Na who be the clown?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
ChristoBam:

Na who be the clown?
who we dey under currently
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wetin dey worry Bruno na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bruno overwhelmed by the occasion smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
See Maguire and shaw tueh

(1) (2) (3) ... (11602) (11603) (11604) (11605) (11606) (11607) (11608) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Trevor012(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.