Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792721 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11687) (11688) (11689) (11690) (11691) (11692) (11693) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
CapitalCee:

We have been saying this for ages but the team will nit learn. I don comot my hand patapata from this team until they offload some certain players. Look at our academy i see at least 5 potential first team players in our U -18, Maino, Garnacho, Hansen-Aaron, Mcniel and the GK. We also have Fernandez and Hannibal from the U-23. How many years is Gavi, Nico and Pedri in Barca, how old was Fati when he got promoted? We need a massive clearout: Pogba, AWB, Matic, Grant, Mata, Lingard, Cavani, DDG, Bailly, Jones, Martial and Grant.
This has always been my point. You guys have one of the best u-23 midfielders from what I've been reading from different football sites, what stops you guys from promoting at least 1 or 2.

I don dey hear Hannibal for here as at same time I heard greenwood, yet it's almost 3yrs (if not 3yrs) that greenwood have been transitioned into the first team and Hannibal still dey there. If you guys promote one or two, nobody go even tell dem Mata or lingard to even renew contract sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
CapitalCee:

There should be a salary cap too. Varane and Sancho shouldn't have gotten that massive contract they got, this should be DDGs last contract, he cant be earning more than Neuer yet Raya, Sanchez and Unai Simon are picked ahead of him in spain. We need to clear out and make a lot of promotions in our youth teams and scout very well for players on the brink of breakthrough and shun people who are looking to cash out.

Maybe Enrique have something against de gea ,at least call him up and put him on the bench just like the euros ,there is no way raya and Sánchez should be making the Spanish team ahead of him

Unai Simon is good enough to be starting for Spain as he never dissapoints but still not on de geas level

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
CapitalCee:

Dont let Alabi and co see this. Na ole finish this team finally. Renewing contracts for useless players. It was during Ole that We bought AWB and Maguire, renewed the contracts of Bailly, Matic, Grant, Mata, Jones and Rojo. Gave unbelievable contracts to DDG, Martial and Rashford. Refused to sell Pogba and Lingard since. E no go ever better for Ole walahi
Ole sins too much sha.
Na the renewing of Deadwood's contract and killing of the winning mentality in the squad that really off me.

Wetin Mata and Jones(especially still dey do for this club bikonu? Even Ozil no do arsenal reach this extent na grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Food for thought.

Take football seriously at your fvckin peril cool

This one still Dey cry for the international trophy wey messi win cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Luis Enrique at Man U ,many of una favorite go collect bench While some underperforming players will also improve ,and he will surely do a good job ,but why should he leave the Spanish national team where he is very comfortable ?

I'm only referring to the rumour that he is on Man utd's shortlist of 4 managers. Its unlikely he'll want to leave the national team especially before the world cup this year but if there's a small chance he's interested, he would be my pick.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Reminds me of Liverpool's spice boys... grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Liverpool of those days grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jodera:
This has always been my point. You guys have one of the best u-23 midfielders from what I've been reading from different football sites, what stops you guys from promoting at least 1 or 2.

I don dey hear Hannibal for here as at same time I heard greenwood, yet it's almost 3yrs (if not 3yrs) that greenwood have been transitioned into the first team and Hannibal still dey there. If you guys promote one or two, nobody go even tell dem Mata or lingard to even renew contract sef

Dylan Levitt made his Man Utd debut in the Europa League in 2019 and controlled the game with 104 passes with 96% pass accuracy. It is almost 3 years since then and he has not played another minute for the club. They wasted 2 years of his development with ridiculous loan deals.

Even though Pedri is a superior talent if he was at United they would still be holding him back in the reserve team because of his relatively small size.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
hensben:
When I told you guys that Pogba is a luxury player, he is not the type of player to rely on in making a position thick you guys said I was hating because i am a chelsea fan. Forgetting that I am football fan first before being a club fan. He can not hold any position in midfield, he is a free role midfielder. Most of you only look at assist and goal stat to assess players and not overall play, how impactful it is to the team. Bruno is another liability without the ball. If you want to asses a midfielder that make your team thick, his technicality with the ball and his work rate without the ball, the later is very important against top team or crucial games. This is why i will prefer Mount as my number 10 instead of Bruno not because I am a chelsea fan. Against top team or crucial matches a player like Mount will be visible in helping the team than Bruno.

This is all crap, TBH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Leyqute:

This is all crap, TBH

grin

I remember those guys that will write 2 foolscap pages of essay and the teacher will just cross everything out and score them zero.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
afrodoc:

grin

I remember those guys that will write 2 foolscap pages of essay and the teacher will just cross everything out and score them zero.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
We will win nothing, again!

Scummy Yoonited ruin players cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
CapitalCee:

Ajax reached Quater final in Europa last season not round of 32. Stop lieng
Mentioned 2 years. He was knocked out of the round of 32 in one. Maybe quarter final in the other.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
CapitalCee:

Where is spurs now
Currently above you. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
afrodoc:

Dylan Levitt made his Man Utd debut in the Europa League in 2019 and controlled the game with 104 passes with 96% pass accuracy. It is almost 3 years since then and he has not played another minute for the club. They wasted 2 years of his development with ridiculous loan deals.

Even though Pedri is a superior talent if he was at United they would still be holding him back in the reserve team because of his relatively small size.
it's so sad. Esp a team like man u who pride themselves of promoting from within. See how they've wasted Levitt's talent with loans while struggling with mata and lingard. Lingard wey dem for don chop west ham money clean mouth grin

When I see youngsters from other top teams making it esp midfielders, it surprises me more tbh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Leyqute:

This is all crap, TBH
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Stats are sometimes dubious
Fred has been one of our better performers in these dark times stats aside...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
MRTA7:
If Enrique is even half way interested, we should be going all out for him.
Honestly, if there's a chance he'll come the other candidates should go and sit down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ellexy:
Fred has been one of our better performers in these dark times stats aside...

He flatters to deceive, just like his boss, Ole.

Do well for a short while, then go on a long streak of rubbish undecided

You come come confuse wether to get rid of am or not
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Maybe Enrique have something against de gea ,at least call him up and put him on the bench just like the euros ,there is no way raya and Sánchez should be making the Spanish team ahead of him

Unai Simon is good enough to be starting for Spain as he never dissapoints but still not on de geas level

You dont just call people up for important national team assignment for calling sake. Sanchez and Raya plays to Enriques game plan. Why will he call DDG up when he have better suited players. U think other serious clubs and national teams do things with sentiments the way we do in United?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
CapitalCee:

You dont just call people up for important national team assignment for calling sake. Sanchez and Raya plays to Enriques game plan. Why will he call DDG up when he have better suited players. U think other serious clubs and national teams do things with sentiments the way we do in United?
Elaborate on the Benzema case
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Check out Peter Bosz. This is the man that actually built that Ajax team. Got them playing that Cruyffian style after just a year with Ajax. Brought in those players and got the team into the Europa league final.

Man left for Dortmund after that year and was sacked 6 months later.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
CapitalCee:

Lol ,how is Sánchez and raya suited more than de gea if I may ask ?

Who be we ? Me I am a Barca fan who is sincere here ,there is no way de gea deserves to be out of the Spanish team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Lol ,how is Sánchez and raya suited more than de gea if I may ask ?

Who be we ? Me I am a Barca fan who is sincere here ,there is no way de gea deserves to be out of the Spanish team

As a Barcelona and Pep fan, you should know this.

De Gea is not comfortable with the ball at his feet/playing out from the back, and that's Spain style.

Even when DDG was at the top of his game 2013 - 2018, he was still dropping shit performances for Spain, not to talk of now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Expert17:

As a Barcelona and Pep fan, you should know this.

De Gea is not comfortable with the ball at his feet/playing out from the back, and that's Spain style.

Even when DDG was at the top of his game 2013 - 2018, he was still dropping shit performances for Spain, not to talk of now.

Na true sha ,he is not comfortable with the ball on his feet

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Can't our useless board make the much awaited Managerial appointment before this season end? Let them name somebody jare, make we know where we dey go next...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
ChristoBam:
Check out Peter Bosz. This is the man that actually built that Ajax team. Got them playing that Cruyffian style after just a year with Ajax. Brought in those players and got the team into the Europa league final.

Man left for Dortmund after that year and was sacked 6 months later.

Peter Bosz did not GET them playing in Cruyffian style anything. They were already doing that before he got there. E be like say nitrogen has to give you the email of the board so you can write to them to educate them better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Can't our useless board make the much awaited Managerial appointment before this season end? Let them name somebody jare, make we know where we dey go next...

They will announce it very soon. Likely within the next couple of weeks. Choosing the right person is half the job. If they don't back him with right player sales and buys nothing will change.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
afrodoc:

They will announce it very soon. Likely within the next couple of weeks. Choosing the right person is half the job. If they don't back him with right player sales and buys nothing will change.

I hate this board.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
LostMyZeal:

He flatters to deceive, just like his boss, Ole.

Do well for a short while, then go on a long streak of rubbish undecided

You come come confuse wether to get rid of am or not
I wonder if he's also flattering to deceive for the Brazilian national team as he's a regular there too.

How's Ole his boss by the way?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Be calming down, they've started already and soon will be wrapped up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Paul Pogba said his depression started with Jose Mourinho in Manchester grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Right structure + Right tactics/setup + Right players.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11687) (11688) (11689) (11690) (11691) (11692) (11693) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera, olabode89(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.