Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,654 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8885186 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11770) (11771) (11772) (11773) (11774) (11775) (11776) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:
See Maguire grin

May this be the last season we see this clown
This guy's United career is literally a meme, not only is he the worst record signing for a defender he's also the most underwhelming and uninspiring captain ever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rangnick: “New players came in, but it was not under that pre-condition of how do we want to play, and this is for sure something that needs to be changed in the future — now we have to play with the players that we have available and get the best out of them.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rangnick: "I know that for the future, and I think even more so for a big club like ManchesterUnited, you can't put all the whole responsibility on the shoulder of one person - on the manager. I'm not sure if this can be dealt with by one person, no matter how good he is.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rangnick: “I know Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea also have smart people who take care of recruitment, scouting, the medical department… I think this is also an issue for our club, where they have to pay attention to.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rangnick: “The profile for each position [at Liverpool] has been clear and that's why they are where they are. And, here at Manchester United, this hasn't been the case with every change of manager.”
Rangnick: “Of course it's important to know who will be the new manager, because to start the recruitment process, to find the best possible players only makes sense if you know who will be the manager and how does he want to play.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rangnick: “If you look into Manchester City and Liverpool and how they've invested in goalkeepers… but again, this is an issue we can only speak about when we know who will be the new manager and how does he want to play.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rangnick: "It's not enough to bring in three or four new players. It will be more, bearing in mind how many players will no longer be here [out of contract].

"Apart from goalkeeping, we need to improve the squad in ALL areas".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
Rangnick on future signings: "There might be a couple of players that independent from style of football or new manager... that could be of interest for a club like Man United.

"I have already named those players to the board".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oasis007:
Rangnick: “If you look into Manchester City and Liverpool and how they've invested in goalkeepers… but again, this is an issue we can only speak about when we know who will be the new manager and how does he want to play.”
Degea grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oasis007:
Rangnick: "It's not enough to bring in three or four new players. It will be more, bearing in mind how many players will no longer be here [out of contract].

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ole was busy singing the praise of the board and the owners but Ralf has been calling them out ever since and even more seriously now as the season's winding up. Maybe things will start changing after all.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lemme also add that Ralf has done more for this club under few months than Ole did during his time here trying to cover the whole mess behind the scenes with vibes and blind positivity.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ellexy:
This guy's United career is literally a meme, not only is he the worst record signing for a defender he's also the most underwhelming and uninspiring captain ever.

Aziin eh...

Anyway, na Ole I blame
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ellexy:
So Ronaldo will miss today's game grin

Nothing funny about the situation

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ellexy:
So Ronaldo will miss today's game grin

Seriously? undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Karleb:

Seriously? undecided sad
KingTom:

Nothing funny about the situation

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oasis007:
Rangnick asked how long it would take to get to Liverpool’s level: "I don’t think a club like Manchester United can afford to take three or four years in order to achieve that. I don’t think that is necessary — it will take two or three windows if you know what you are looking for."

It will never be well with Ole with his every year rebuild for 3yrs that yielded nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oasis007:
Rangnick: “I know Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea also have smart people who take care of recruitment, scouting, the medical department… I think this is also an issue for our club, where they have to pay attention to.”

Of course, we have idiots running our recruitment processes.

Even medical staff collect. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oasis007:
Rangnick: “Of course it's important to know who will be the new manager, because to start the recruitment process, to find the best possible players only makes sense if you know who will be the manager and how does he want to play.”

I think afrodoc has been saying this also.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oasis007:

I don’t know why this presser is giving me joy.

I only hope the board won’t fück this up. I sincerely hope so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oasis007:
Rangnick on future signings: "There might be a couple of players that independent from style of football or new manager... that could be of interest for a club like Man United.

"I have already named those players to the board".

Lol, this is very key for commercial purposes. We just need one or two of such players though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maguire waiting patiently to defend haland.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
#mufc have confirmed that Cristiano Ronaldo will not play against Liverpool tonight #mulive [@samuelluckhurst]

Make dem just play 5 at the back.

And false 9

Den leave elanga and Rashford to run their lives out.. Up front..

Draw is enough..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
nitrogen:

Lol, this is very key for commercial purposes. We just need one or two of such players though.

Dybala rings a bell
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ellexy:
Degea grin
Lmao you sef see am?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Erik ten Hag is considering stripping Harry Maguire of the Man Utd captaincy and replacing him with Chelsea's Antonio Rudiger, according to reports.

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
On God

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oasis007:
Erik ten Hag is considering stripping Harry Maguire of the Man Utd captaincy and replacing him with Chelsea's Antonio Rudiger, according to reports.

- Sky

Oh Lord Jesus and all gods of my forefathers please I beg all of una join, let Erik become ManUtd manager please..

Rudiger or not, let that armband leave that clown..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
CrystalTiger:

Oh Lord Jesus and all gods of my forefathers please I beg all of una join, let Erik become ManUtd manager please..

Rudiger or not, let that armband leave that clown..
What exactly is that going to change? It's just a piece of material. You guys put too much importance to this captaincy position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
nitrogen:

Tbf, there's nothing wrong in signing one or two players with commercial appeal. But it only becomes bad when the club based their transfer policy on commercial appeal only.

The club can always budget some money for those big commercial signing once every three seasons. But it must not distrupt or affect the real transfer targets that the coach wants.

For instance, Pogba being offered a new contract for his commercial appeal should not have any effect in the club signing a midfielder that the coach wants for his system even if Pogba can't play that system. That way, the coach wins, the club management also wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bombblacks:
What exactly is that going to change? It's just a piece of material. You guys put too much importance to this captaincy position.

You honestly think a Captain doesnt matter in the dressing room? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11770) (11771) (11772) (11773) (11774) (11775) (11776) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.