Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8730746 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11813) (11814) (11815) (11816) (11817) (11818) (11819) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Expert17:

Ok, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wetyn concern me?

I've passed my message. When you are alone in the dark, these things will come playing. You can't hide from the truth. It will find you even in your deception. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2022
See as them dey shamelessly find excuse to defend small goat measly "embarrassing" 4 League One goals, cos they want to troll Ronaldo. Not on this thread cool grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2022
hensben:
Cr7 hid Benzema’s scoring prowess by taking his space(CF position) while the game is on but on paper he is a LWF.

Cr7 destroyed Juve’s attacking chemistry by wanting to be the center of everything.

Cr7’s presence made Man U more worse, why? Because everybody have to find him to pass to forgetting that he is old and can’t do basics any longer except to MOSTLY score tap-in.
It’s in the DNA of most shameless ManU fans not to admit to this truth I’ve been saying since.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2022
odizeey:

When concern me?

I've passed my message. When you are alone in the dark, these things will come playing. You can't hide from the truth. It will find you even in your deception. cheesy

Wow, speaking from experience?

So bro, how do you feel when you remembered that Messi has won more Trophies and Balon d'or than your goat cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
He left And Rooney had his best season in ManYoo

He left and Benzema is getting Balloon d'or shouts

With him Rashford, Bruno, Maguire,Shaw are having their Worst season ever

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Expert17:
The only trophy we could have won this season, guess who missed the PK?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kweku the traveler
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Capaldi: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:
See as them dey shamelessly find excuse to defend small goat measly "embarrassing" 4 League One goals, cos they want to troll Ronaldo. Not on this thread cool grin grin
First season away from playing in his comfort zone and couldn't get up to 10league goals. Messi has been a failure.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Like... Be happy for your guy and all. Good for your fanbase.
But don't come here to start acting like he won them the league.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2022
League 1
===≠=====
Neymar 16 goals and assists

Messi 17 goals and assists

Neymar carried Messi cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Expert17:

League titles won as League TOP SCORER

Messi : 5

Ronaldo : 2

grin cheesy cheesy
See comeback cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Ronaldo is holding strikers back, but Messi did not hold Neymar, Griezmann, Suarez, Zlatan, Villa and co back? Why didn't Messi stay in midfield and allow the attackers to be scoring most of Barcelona's goals? Confirm mumu football takes grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Expert17:
Messi worst season

+++ 17 G/A in 22 games

+++ Ligue 1 trophy

cheesy cheesy
Levels
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2022
TLona1:
Carrying a team means you're scoring, assisting and creating chances and doing other things.

You can't be scoring alone yet say you're carrying the team. Scoring alone means your teamates are working for you hence carrying you.

Kpendu may have good number of goals this season but how about assists and chances creation? He's nowhere to be found in those departments.

Someone will now come and tell me Ronaldo is carrying ManU when in reality, Manchester United are the ones carrying him.
Even if you open their head and put this fact, they won’t still admit.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Expert17:

Wow, speaking from experience?

So bro, how do you feel when you remembered that Messi has won more Trophies and Balon d'or than your goat cheesy cheesy

Let's talk about how your main man is done and dusted and how inconsequential his goal contributions are to psg winning the title.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Expert17:
League 1
===≠=====
Neymar 16 goals and assists

Messi 17 goals and assists

Neymar carried Messi cheesy cheesy

Why are you setting up your man for drags.

Allow him enjoy his Uber eats league win. We all know who carried him.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2022
TLona1:
Carrying a team means you're scoring, assisting and creating chances and doing other things.

You can't be scoring alone yet say you're carrying the team. Scoring alone means your teamates are working for you hence carrying you.

Kpendu may have good number of goals this season but how about assists and chances creation? He's nowhere to be found in those departments.

Someone will now come and tell me Ronaldo is carrying ManU when in reality, Manchester United are the ones carrying him.
This is actually a dumb post. So Lewandowski has not been carrying Bayern for the past few seasons?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Celebrate your small goat achievement of being carried to a League Title in France in peace, don't shamelessly come here to troll a far better player cos their club cercumstance differs. Ronaldo carries his team to winning titles, not the other way round.
I get una time today cool

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Expert17:

Ronaldo is not leading any statistics apart from goals scored.

Man utd players in all competition this season:

Assists : Bruno

Chances created: Bruno

Through balls: Bruno

Big chances created: Bruno

Accurate long balls: Bruno

Dangerous pass : Bruno

Messi bodied all these stats when he won Copa America.

GOAT!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
odizeey:

Let's talk about how your main man is done and dusted and how inconsequential his goal contributions are to psg winning the title.

List of things 9 points can do:

1. Qualify Penaldo and United to next season's UCL

2. Won PSG last seasons league trophy

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
I don't blame them sha. Na new thing to them.

Ronaldo has done it in the top three leagues in the world, not moi moi league.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
odizeey:

Why are you setting up your man for drags.

Allow him enjoy his Uber eats league win. We all know who carried him.

Please drag him ohh cheesy cheesy

Hope you are supporting a player that has won more trophies and Balon d'or ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bombblacks:

This is actually a dumb post. So Lewandowski has not been carrying Bayern for the past few seasons?
Shamelessness is making some of them reason like toddlers cheesy. That Pele scored nearly 1000 goals make him a bad player cos he was scoring more than his teammates grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Expert17:

List of things 9 points can do:

1. Qualify Penaldo and United to next season's UCL

2. Won PSG last seasons league trophy

grin cheesy

All these are just type errors. No correlation.

Enjoy your League in peace.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
odizeey:
I don't blame them sha. Na new thing to them.

Ronaldo has done it in the top three leagues in the world, not moi moi league.

Keep crying

Ronaldo can choose to go to Syria and do it there also

Wasiu the traveler

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
odizeey:

All these are just type errors. No correlation.

Enjoy your League in peace.

cheesy cheesy

I understand bro, just rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
E don be for all of una

This is just the beginning grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Shamelessness is making some of them reason like toddlers cheesy. That Pele scored nearly 1000 goals make him a bad player cos he was scoring more than his teammates grin
Some people just type without thinking.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Capaldi:

First season away from playing in his comfort zone and couldn't get up to 10league goals. Messi has been a failure.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
I've passed my message.

Your main man's goal contributions is as useless as the last "s" in psg's campaign.

So make Una relax and be happy for your man.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
Which player has Ronaldo improved since he came to Manyoo
Was Messi not part of the Barcelona team that was loosing scandalously in CL even at PSG this season? Messi should come and help United improve Rashford, Elanga, Martial, McTominey, Wan Bisaka, Maguire and co nah grin grin...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin

Tears
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

This one know Wetin e Dey talk

Go and check the goals those players scored while playing with Messi grin
For how many season? Abeg show me evidence cheesy..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11813) (11814) (11815) (11816) (11817) (11818) (11819) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.