Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8731884 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11939) (11940) (11941) (11942) (11943) (11944) (11945) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ellexy:
I can give you more sources to clear your doubt smiley

That news makes no sense. It is cash that Barca needs the most now not beans.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Can't wait to see Pendu balling in Europa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Not sure ETH wants to rely on ball winners to do any work in our midfield, and that's why FDJ is top priority for him.

If that's the case, then ETH expects the team to dominate the opponent and control possession. This way, as long as we don't lose the ball, we'll be fine and our defence will be subjected to less pressure.

FDJ will perform a role akin to Busquets role under Guardiola at Barca. Just keep the ball away from the opponent and try not to lose it in dangerous positions.

FDJ will start our attack from deep within and recycle possession as well. With him all those cheeky balls over the top that we've been crying for Fred and Mctominay to send to our strikers will become a regular thing during our games.

This is why I fear for Bruno, Fred and McTom, because our go-to midfielders would be FDJ and VDB in the new system. It'll be bloody once VDB can feel at home again because he'll be Unbenchable and that spells doom for Bruno cheesy

The FDJ factor is partly the reason why we haven't been strongly linked to ball-winning and rugged midfielders. Na artists ETH dey look for inside our midfield.

Think about the Iniesta Xavi and Busquets kinda thing.

This is EPL and not La Liga or Dutch League, i don't think Barcelona will be so desperate to bin him if he is that good. One Ole asslicker here claimed VDB will bench Bruno, VDB was signed and we all saw how it ended. Ndidi and maybe Nevez are still my Favourite for our holding midfield role..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
afrodoc2:

That news makes no sense. It is cash that Barca needs the most now not beans.
grin grin grin

Question is, can a dead club be making sense Doc?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:
This is EPL and not La Liga or Dutch League, i don't think Barcelona will be so desperate to bin him if he is that good. One Ole asslicker here claimed VDB will bench Bruno, VDB was signed and we all saw how it ended. Ndidi and maybe Nevez are still my Favourite for our holding midfield role..

Wetin do epl ,Abi has it changed from farmers league that it is ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
afrodoc2:

Ndidi is not worth that fee, especially in this Man Utd side. He is purely a destroyer and would not be off much use in a possession based side particularly when his midfield partner would be either Fred or McTominay.

We actually need TWO starting midfielders in that team, one to hold and one to orchestrate. I hope ETH realizes this cos putting all our midfield eggs in the FDJ basket would lead to a repetition of the Pogba transer.
Wilfred Ndidi or Nevez. United can sign either for lesser fee and use the balance to sign another intelligently good midfielder. Paying £69m on De Jong + his potential huge weekly wage, may not be a smart move imo. I hope am wrong sha....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:

Neves is the truth... Nothing wrong with us adding the nigga alongside FDJ

This McFred need to move along asap angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Wetin do epl ,Abi has it changed from farmers league that it is ?
All the players that Ajax sold that year, which of them perform well for the clubs. Even the De Jong wey be topic sef no do well for Barcelona, that a player is good doesn't mean he can succeed in every League. Case in point is Ziyesh, VDB, De Ligt, De Jong, Messi etc....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Neves is the truth... Nothing wrong with us adding the nigga alongside FDJ

This McFred need to move along asap angry
Amen to this cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wilfred Ndidi cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Wilfred Ndidi or Nevez. United can sign either for lesser fee and use the balance to sign another intelligently good midfielder. Paying £69m on De Jong + his potential huge weekly wage, may not be a smart move imo. I hope am wrong sha....

I agree with you that we need 2 midfielders. However it can be FDJ and another more defensive minded midfielder (not Ndidi).

Ndidi does not suit ETHs style of play. Let’s buy players that can implement the manager’s football philosophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fabrizio Romano: Manchester United had a new direct contact today for Frenkie de Jong deal.

After €65m new verbal bid, Barça ask for €85/86m fee. The agreement is finally getting closer as clubs are in talks about add-ons to reach €85m full package.

Work in progress between clubs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
undecided undecided
TrebleChamp:
All the players that Ajax sold that year, which of them perform well for the clubs. Even the De Jong wey be topic sef no do well for Barcelona, that a player is good doesn't mean he can succeed in every League. Case in point is Ziyesh, VDB, De Ligt, De Jong, Messi etc....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
afrodoc2:

I agree with you that we need 2 midfielders. However it can be FDJ and another more defensive minded midfielder (not Ndidi).

Ndidi does not suit ETHs style of play. Let’s buy players that can implement the manager’s football philosophy.
Frenkie and Eriksen. A DM still needed but it's very unlikely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ellexy:
I can give you more sources to clear your doubt smiley
Big man I have seen like 6 diff sources on but they're either all English or have their sources directly from the Sun or Alan mitten, It's been debunked on various barça sites, Kounde and Koulibaly are our CB targets for now, Meanwhile Enjoy De Jong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:

Messi

Buhahahahaha

E get player wey Dey perform well for Man U ? Even epl proven players self Dey do like ekuke for Man U

VDB wey you no give game time na him you want make e perform
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Messi

Buhahahahaha

E get player wey Dey perform well for Man U ? Even epl proven players self Dey do like ekuke for Man U

VDB wey you no give game time na him you want make e perform
Ronaldo perform na. Plus VDB was given enough game time but he wasn't up to it. He also struggled on loan at Everton, maybe ETH system will help him do well....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
afrodoc2:

Okay Doc, i believe Neves will be better fit then? While United is chasing De Jong for months, other teams like Spurs, Mancity have signed good midfielders like Bissouma and my boy Calvin Phillips. De Jong will soon arrive, hopefully he does well...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Ronaldo perform na. Plus VDB was given enough game time but he wasn't up to it. He also struggled on loan at Everton, maybe ETH system will help him do well....

I no just wan call Ronaldo as he was expected to do well

He did well and was United best player ,if other players had stepped up ,they would have secured 4th place

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

ETH ERA

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin

.... and the fuckin works begin.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin

EPL Jagaban....... Awa Lokan

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dathypebruv(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

.... and the fuckin works begin.

Mehnnn, shola shoretire has really bulked up...

I'm seeing glimpses of greenwood in him, I miss Mason though

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin

Amad
Martial
Sancho × Fernandez

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

Garnacho

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
I am 100% certain that Maguire Barca rumour came from a joke about Barca not wanting Maguire. It's definitely not real.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin

If na by being bald..... we get 2! E gbe kini yi wa jaare!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

The Squad

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

ETH ain't here to play.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

Rashford
Tuanzebe

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

Martial × Sancho

(1) (2) (3) ... (11939) (11940) (11941) (11942) (11943) (11944) (11945) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.