Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,891 members, 7,863,045 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8871200 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
SIRcumalot:
Scholes just dey run him mouth anyhow
We know Roy and Ferdinand wan sell book what excuse does he have for all this crap his spewing ?
every pundit wants to sound 'objective'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Considering other results, it isn't such a bad weekend after all. Looks like we will stay put in 6th at least for one more week!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
leggo:
every pundit wants to sound 'objective'
He should sound 'intelligent' like Gary Neville anytime you listen to Gary he opens your eyes to things you missed while watching the game.
Scholes will just be making Outrageous statement to grab headlines.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
SIRcumalot:

He should sound 'intelligent' like Gary Neville anytime you listen to Gary he opens your eyes to things you missed while watching the game.
Scholes will just be making Outrageous statement to grab headlines.
G Nev is a natural.. Scholes has carried his impulsive tackling into media...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
We should get this J. Montero cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Looks like I will be involved in a party for the first time on nyashnal's thread cheesy
E even worth am sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
Where's that Keky? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
J.Montero reminds me of an inform-Valencia; you know his destination but can't stop it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Chambers has to be the undisputed flop of the match

Nigga was obliterated! It is difficult to even rate his defensive contributions tonight.

Wenger need to invest in men, their fighting spirit is zero, Ox & Sanchez exempted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
SailorXY:
Chambers has to be the undisputed flop of the match

Nigga was obliterated! It is difficult to even rate his defensive contributions tonight.

Wenger need to invest in men, their fighting spirit is zero, Ox & Sanchez exempted.
Why didn't Wenger do sth to curb Montero's threat immediately his team scored?

One thing I like about Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
chrisley024:
Why didn't Wenger do sth to curb Montero's threat immediately his team scored?

One thing I like about Mourinho cheesy grin.

This days people are getting the correct spelling of the happy one's name. Our Educational system is improving cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Liverpool and Arsenal have done us so much favour. Gaal willl have no excuse not to finish top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Patrick McNair 2keypass, 0 error, 8clearance, 71pass, 63accurate pass 80touch, 3successful final third pass and 89mins played
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
elampiro:
Liverpool and Arsenal have done us so much favour. Gaal willl have no excuse not to finish top 4.
i dey tell u...

ars,hull,stoke,soton,livapool,villa,newcastl,spurs,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Listening to the commentator, McNair started out as a CAM it's no wonder he's so composed on the ball...I'd also prefer a midfield of Carrick, blind and Herrera against difficult opponents. Carrick and Herrera for easy games...
Di Maria, Rooney and Mata behind Falcao who I think is best as the lone striker....RVP needs rest, I know he'll definitely come handy as the season wears on...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Georgematics(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
I can't wait for Man U's glory days to return sad
the succeeded in dulling my UCL experience this year..rite now, winning a single premier league game ma na waec. SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2014
Louis van Gaal has admitted he may have changed Manchester United’s formation “too much” in his first 11 Premier League games at the club, but insisted he retains a “clear vision” for the team.

For Saturday’s 1-0 home win over Crystal Palace the Dutch coach continued with the 4-1-4-1 from the previous week’s defeat to Manchester City – his third formation of the season so far.

“It’s too much change to formation I think, I agree, but I’m looking for the balance and when you see the last four matches, we have had more balance because we haven’t conceded many goals. Nevertheless, we don’t score so much. With the other system, we scored a lot of goals.

“When I answer that I have a clear vision then you have to know I’m considered arrogant. But when you have seen what I have done in my career you have to know that I have a vision and that I’m very confident in it. I don’t think this is arrogant. It is self-confidence, although not only confidence in myself but in my players, in the club, in the structure and organisation.

“Of course, we need to raise our level. It’s a matter of time but it’s also a matter of getting over a lot of injuries.”

[Source: Independent]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Only A Proffessional and Expert Looser like wenger will admit that "Nobody can catch up with Chelsea" After how many games biko

Arsene Wenger is a Disgrace to Modern Football and should be shot in the head.

How can someone who calls himself a coach and has been in the business for years come out to say this.

That Season when they were leading and remained top of the table for almost half a season and we all concluded they are definitely going to win the trophy, what happened ? didn't they drop down ? So what happens if chelsea goes the same way ?

Arsenal Fans should be ashamed of that idio.t they are parading as a coach.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Welbeck has suddenly stopped scoring...!? Oh I get it, he is still "developing"!

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2014
RuuDie:
Welbeck has suddenly stopped scoring...!? Oh I get it, he is still "developing"!

grin

he assisted sanchez yesterday - without his intelligence, that goal wouldn't have occurred. he dummied about 3 swansea defenders and laid a pass for sanchez at the edge of the box-6.

welbeck is doing very well @ arsënal!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2014
coogar:

he assisted sanchez yesterday - without his intelligence, that goal wouldn't have occurred. he dummied about 3 swansea defenders and laid a pass for sanchez at the edge of the box.

welbeck is doing very well @ arsënal!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2014
2 goals + 3 assists in 8 league starts...

he's doing very well for arsenal. welbeck is a team player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2014
coogar:
2 goals + 3 assists in 8 league starts...

he's doing very well for arsenal. welbeck is a team player.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
Who before this transfer season fit beat him Chest say welbeck is a better player than Balotelli ?
I fully expect Danny to Score 20 goals in all competiton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
RuuDie:

he has outscored balotelli
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
Welbeck even without his goals and assists is better than Balo.

Balo plays as if Rodgers compelled him to do play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MicSmith: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Welbeck has been better than rooney, falcao and van persie and van gaal should not have sold him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
MicSmith:
Welbeck has been better than rooney, falcao and van persie and van gaal should not have sold him.
Pump ya breaks bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
How Van Persie manages to avoid injury when everyone else is picking a knock beats me!

He should pick up an injury and free us from the burden of trying to fit him into the team at all cost abeg! Lad hasn't been anything but rigid this season!

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
MicSmith:

This sorta sarcasm sucks. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
leggo:
he has outscored balotelli

This must be very re-assuring for Arsenal fans!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
MicSmith:

That thing you puffed before posting this... you need to pass it around, e strong gan grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.