Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8690299 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11984) (11985) (11986) (11987) (11988) (11989) (11990) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChristoBam:

Maguire is the last player you want caught out against a pacy forward one on one. Which is the situation he'll be in most of the time in a Ten Hag system.

it can work, if de gea can leave is line though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cluelessness in full display. Your high line depends on the pressing, not on the defenders
running back. Let's pretend like Daley blind was not playing for Eth as a center back when he won the league and got to champions league semis knocking out Madrid and Juventus along the way. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
eph12:

Remember Rangnick?
Rangnick get regime, thought he played an interim role only? Didn't he complete Ole's regime or am I missing something?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
I think we'll get the real picture about Frenkie De Jong's deal this week so everyone can rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
ChristoBam:

This window is not really the Club's fault now that I look at things really well.

Dejong transfer is obviously complicated. Not the club's fault.

We started the window chasing timber and were looking to complete the transfer after the international break but he changed his mind.

We moved to Martinez. Weeks ago, the said they want 50m. We negotiated. Then we finally made a bid of 50m(which is high). And they suddenly want 60m now.

Antony is the only target RW. (Ajax are asking for too much as well).

Eriksen and Malacia is done.

They're going after what the manager wants and what he wants only. If Woodward was still here, we'd probably have made triple signing of Dybala, Belotti and Kiloubali by now.

There’s no need for plenty story.

Compare this TW with past TWs. Things will be clearer to you.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
elrony:

He never hala cheesy cheesy cheesy

Breakfast go reach everyone laslas grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
afrodoc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsZ_DhQsIAU

grin

ETH sabi be drilled sha. See as dem sweat like Sallah Ram wey firewood don romance well well.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ellexy:
Rangnick get regime, thought he played an interim role only? Didn't he complete Ole's regime or am I missing something?
Yeah you're missing something. Both of them are blamed for their failures separately.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
eph12:

Yeah you're missing something. Both of them are blamed for their failures separately.
Pretty sure I didn't miss anything as the key point is McFred.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
ETH na mumu man.

Rubbish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ellexy:
Pretty sure I didn't miss anything as the key point is McFred.
Nah the key point is the number of coaches that have come in and used McFred.
1. Ole
2. Rauf
3. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Richard Arnold is working to persuade Cristiano Ronaldo to withdraw his request to leave #mufc. Arnold is understood to have impressed Ronaldo’s camp by the manner in which he has handled his wish to leave #mulive [@hirstclass, @DuncanCastles]

Bullshit. As oga no see club wey want am, him camp wan spin am, shey we don sign anybody to show ambition since then? Abi we are now suddenly serious and ambitious enough for him cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
eph12:

Nah the key point is the number of coaches that have come in and used McFred.
1. Ole
2. Rauf
3. tongue
key point is McFred was an Ole recipe and hopefully it ended last season as Ole did.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
TrebleChamp:
This guy must cook well if even signed....

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/1546512560903577603?t=4-3tVU61DaU-x0i4hXESrw&s=19
Did I hear you say cook Person wey we no need undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
ovoP:
it doesn't mean, I saw it, and that's actually dangerous, son could not stand up. what would it profit you to run and gas out, if you don't work on the technical aspect, like d passes we do.

Train smarter mot just harder.. that kind of intess training in that hot weather is not ideal
It mean plenty, fitness is very key. Didn't you notice how our players easy tires out in games, expecially in the second half. ETH should make fitness top priority too in his training programme....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ellexy:
Did I hear you say cook Person wey we no need undecided
We need him ooh, you made that very clear weeks back. Its him or no other...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
TrebleChamp:
We need him ooh, you made that very clear weeks back. Its him or no other...
But we need am according to you, we should forget about him buy Neves abeg, he's Premier League proven and a DM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ellexy:
But we need am according to you, we should forget about him buy Neves abeg, he's Premier League proven and a DM.
Nope, its De Jong or no other.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2022
TrebleChamp:
It mean plenty, fitness is very key. Didn't you notice how our players easy tires out in games, expecially in the second half. ETH should make fitness top priority too in his training programme....
it is a gradual step..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Ellexy:
Richard Arnold is working to persuade Cristiano Ronaldo to withdraw his request to leave #mufc. Arnold is understood to have impressed Ronaldo’s camp by the manner in which he has handled his wish to leave #mulive [@hirstclass, @DuncanCastles]

Bullshit. As oga no see club wey want am, him camp wan spin am, shey we don sign anybody to show ambition since then? Abi we are now suddenly serious and ambitious enough for him cheesy
Looks like Ten hag also wants him to stay. The club didn't plan for a new CF at all, after he reassured everyone at the end of last season that he won't leave.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moufan: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2022
it seems no club wants to sign ronaldo.he will definitely remain in man utd next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Looks like Ten hag also wants him to stay. The club didn't plan for a new CF at all, after he reassured everyone at the end of last season that he won't leave.

Abegi.

No club wants him presently. All the talks of Ten hag wanting him or club not planning for a CF is just high wash from him camp to spin the shit show

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2022
Looking forward to see what ETH does with the academy players this season. I suspect 1 out of Laird, Mejbri, Iqbal will become a regular rotation player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2022
timay1:

Abegi.

No club wants him presently. All the talks of Ten hag wanting him or club not planning for a CF is just high wash from him camp to spin the shit show
The fact that no one wants him is very true. Bayern president literally said he didn't fit into their philosophy. But are you saying Ten hag is lying about wanting him to stay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2022
Leyqute:

There’s no need for plenty story.

Compare this TW with past TWs. Things will be clearer to you.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

Looking forward to see what ETH does with the academy players this season. I suspect 1 out of Laird, Mejbri, Iqbal will become a regular rotation player.
Why's Shoretire not with the team, the coach doesn't fancy him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Why's Shoretire not with the team, the coach doesn't fancy him?

Shoretire is about a year younger than those 2 so it is not too surprising if he is a bit behind in development. I also read somewhere that a loan move is being discussed for him. ETH probably believes getting regular minutes is more important at this stage of his development and i think at this point a firm decision should be made about his main position (AM for me).

Some are reporting that Iqbal impressed and surprised ETH the most during the first week of training. With Mejbri joining the camp later i won't be surprised if it comes down to a straight tussle between them for who will be the squad rotation player with the loser going away on loan.

If Laird stays fit i believe he can compete with anybody presently in the squad for the RB position in ETH's system. He is probably better than Dalot going forward but neither of them is as good as AWB in defending.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

Shoretire is about a year younger than those 2 so it is not too surprising if he is a bit behind in development. I also read somewhere that a loan move is being discussed for him. ETH probably believes getting regular minutes is more important at this stage of his development and i think at this point a firm decision should be made about his main position (AM for me).

Some are reporting that Iqbal impressed and surprised ETH the most during the first week of training. With Mejbri joining the camp later i won't be surprised if it comes down to a straight tussle between them for who will be the squad rotation player with the loser going away on loan.

If Laird stays fit i believe he can compete with anybody presently in the squad for the RB position in ETH's system. He is probably better than Dalot going forward but neither of them is as good as AWB in defending.

Hmm, ok. Thanks.

A loan move will be better for him to see how well he can handle top division football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Hmm, ok. Thanks.

A loan move will be better for him to see how well he can handle top division football.

A comfortably mid-table championship club that plays attacking football. Not those ones fighting relegation that will stick him on the bench cos they are afraid of him making mistakes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

Garnacho, Chong, Garner and Tuanzebe what do you think of their chances?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
patrickmuf:
Garnacho, Chong, Garner and Tuanzebe what do you think of their chances?

Garnacho is still a fair distance off in my opinion. He needs to play the full Reserve this season and maybe the odd Europa league appearance.

Chong's time is almost up as i hear he is about to go back to Holland. Quite unfortunate cos he is one player who would have been well suited to ETH's style. He presses quite well and he has decent speed and technical ability. He just never had any good coaching right from the academy.

i believe Garner will be a regular squad member this season. ETH will give him the opportunity to displace McFred. It is now up to him to seize the opportunity. I have noticed that as he has moved up into more senior football he has become less adventurous with his passing.

Tuanzebe is at the age where only regular football is of any use. If he won't start we should sell him both for the club and for the player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11984) (11985) (11986) (11987) (11988) (11989) (11990) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.