Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727312 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
Carrick to have scan after picking up groin injury on England duty. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
chrisley024:
Carrick to have scan after picking up groin injury on England duty. angry

what!!! shocked angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
...and the worrysome news is that Nani is not coming until the end of the season. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
RuuDie:

Can you also explain why LVG in his "fabled, infinite wise-ness" has continued with the "madness" of by Moyes where Rooney is concerned!!?

Okay by your own insinuations moyes is better than lvg?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Keky:
Just answer the question bro

Keky I understand your plight and trust me if I was in your shoes I will do worse!

You support a meaningless team without ambition..asides that u guys hired the 'god' of failure as your manager and celebrate FOURPHIES even more than winning the league title..

So hang around this thread sonny and have a feel of what its like to be among achievers..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Karleb:
...and the worrysome news is that Nani is not coming until the end of the season. undecided

Nani has admitted he's flattered by reports that claim United are keen for him to return to Old Trafford.

His performances have been so good that speculation has mounted that United will look to bring him back to the club in the January transfer window.

That would require a clause in the deal between United and Sporting

When asked about it in a press conference ahead of Portugal's match against Armenia, Nani told A Bola: "I think there isn't a clause but I leave that to others to solve. I do not want to distract from my focus, I want to continue playing my football and then we'll see

"It's always good to feel the affection of the fans. If you ask for my return it is because they recognise that I'm playing well and that could be an asset to their club. That's football. Sometimes you are praised, sometimes criticised.

"I do not want to distract from my focus, I want to continue playing my football and then we'll see."

[Source: abola.pt]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Falcao wrote he has resumed training.

I read Rafael too said he is back to training.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evans and Jones nko?

Is Evans still at OT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
elampiro:
Falcao wrote he has resumed training.

I read Rafael too said he is back to training.
yap..both of them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Odunharry:

yap..both of them

Great news!

I don't wanna hear that evans is back he should keep on getting injured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mimisboygreat:
no shakement my broda. Na here wey u dy relax nh no doubt abi?
b4 nko abi u want mak i relax 4 loserpool thread ? tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
The annoying thing is that all those injured Brits will return just in time before the January transfer windows open up & remain fit till it closes, just to fill the fans with false dawn!

The thunder wey go fire all of them eh ...

I expect van Gaal to continue with his recruitment plans, irrespective of who returns from injury or not
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
SailorXY:
The annoying thing is that all those injured Brits will return just in time before the January transfer windows open up & remain fit till it closes, just to fill the fans with false dawn!
I expect van Gaal to continue with his recruitment plans, irrespective of who returns from injury or not
Yeah, similar to what Young did and we loaned out Nani.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
mcfarlin:

Keky I understand your plight and trust me if I was in your shoes I will do worse!

You support a meaningless team without ambition..asides that u guys hired the 'god' of failure as your manager and celebrate FOURPHIES even more than winning the league title..

So hang around this thread sonny and have a feel of what its like to be among achievers..
Thanks for the advice, but please answer the question.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mimisboygreat: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2014
iheanyi40:
b4 nko abi u want mak i relax 4 loserpool thread ? tongue
lol... No strt up a banter here o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2014
mcfarlin:

Okay by your own insinuations moyes is better than lvg?

YES!

Happy now!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Word On The Street

Louis Van Gaal may be outraged with the headline here, but if he knew who the claimant to the statement that he is badly mannered and ill-tempered, then he could ask why

According to a book bearing written with the title of the Dutch manager’s name, and statements from an old goalkeeper who worked with the coach at AZ Alkmaar, LVG ‘’Is ungentlemanly and sometimes downright disgraceful.” Whilst claiming that he has unfavourable problems with drinking.

As quoted by Caughtoffside:“The way he treats Truus (his second wife) in company is ungentlemanly and sometimes downright disgraceful,” a line in the book O, Louis: In Search Of Louis van Gaal, written by Hugo Borst reads

“In the company of friends and acquaintances, Louis has made comments that in nine out of 10 marriages would have been grounds for divorce. People who have lunched or dined with Louis say alcohol does not have a favourable effect on him,” Burst claimed in the book

Also, a quote from an unnamed goalkeeper who worked with Van Gaal at AZ Alkmaar said concerning the manager: “He had already b******ed me for it once but the second time he comes over and starts screaming at me something fierce and his dentures go flying.”

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/11/11/man-united-boss-louis-van-gaal-has-a-drinking-problem-and-treats-his-wife-horribly-claims-biography/

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2014
dopeJemi:

when you win 20 premier league titles and 3 champions league, you can afford to be closer to the relegation zone than to the top

You should cry because its something you guys will never achieve in the next 15years
oh,and where were ya titles when u ended 7th Uefa should av at least awarded u the last pot,but sorry past is past,d living lives on d current situation...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
incredibleone:
oh,and where were ya titles when u ended 7th Uefa should av at least awarded u the last pot,but sorry past is past,d living lives on d current situation...
And where is your current trophy, mr present tense?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
SailorXY:

And where is your current trophy, mr present tense?
una even get time to dey reply dt boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
incredibleone:

Oh really! Past is past? You wanna talk abt recent trophies won?

Okay! What's the current situation? Last season, we won the community shield, chelsea didn't win even a plastic cup

This season has just begun, 0 trophies for both clubs so what are you on abt?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mimisboygreat:
lol... No strt up a banter here o
lmao no p baba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
dopeJemi:

Oh really! Past is past? You wanna talk abt recent trophies won?

Okay! What's the current situation? Last season, we won the community shield, chelsea didn't win even a plastic cup

This season has just begun, 0 trophies for both clubs so what are you on abt?

You get time to dey answer that mpete of a boy that just started watching football last weekend. See him ranting and screaming about as if they have won the league already with how many matches played. You no go ask Arsenal wetin do them that season they were on top for almost half a season. Smh for you. e go clear for your eyes when una go drop like shi.t wey don giron
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
chrisley024:
Evans and Jones nko?

Is Evans still at OT
Smh!gringringringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
SailorXY:

@bolded,I find that somewhat funny!gringringringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by uzoexcel(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
its nt just that he aint trying (van persie)...wat pains me is that he really shows a lack of interest...fellaini may be a rubbish player but at least he puts in effort and works hard

and also is van gaal blind?while falcao was injury free, why was he always substituting him first and leavin a van persie on the pitch

MaziOmenuko:

He should be brilliant enough to pick an injury same week falcao is declared fit grin

Six weeks on the sidelines will do his career good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by uzoexcel(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
an arsenal's fan on 'chris smalling' to arsenal rumours cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 1:34am On Nov 14, 2014
igbsam:

You get time to dey answer that mpete of a boy that just started watching football last weekend. See him ranting and screaming about as if they have won the league already with how many matches played. You no go ask Arsenal wetin do them that season they were on top for almost half a season. Smh for you. e go clear for your eyes when una go drop like shi.t wey don giron
nd who will win it? Man u?? Lmao,try catching WEST HAM first........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 1:50am On Nov 14, 2014
MOYES-I AM LIKE MOURINHO...........................................what exactly did u guys inject him with before he left OT........mayb he z smoking d same weed u guys smoke on this page...........easily d funniest line all year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:58am On Nov 14, 2014
incredibleone:
MOYES-I AM LIKE MOURINHO...........................................what exactly did u guys inject him with before he left OT........mayb he z smoking d same weed u guys smoke on this page...........easily d funniest line all year

He didn't lie, they have something in common

'Boring football'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:03am On Nov 14, 2014
dopeJemi:

He didn't lie, they have something in common

'Boring football'
Wicked!!! grin

Bro.... Vote ma hommes, Naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland 2014 Edition

Thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by naijaboiy: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
Wicked!!! grin

Bro.... Vote ma hommes, Naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland 2014 Edition

Thanks
Thanks bro....i see your work....

Please help me post the link when you campaign embarassed

https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128

Please embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m), Unlimited22 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.