Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864168 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12050) (12051) (12052) (12053) (12054) (12055) (12056) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
ChristineC:
that's never going to happen.
Imagine if this happened in the 90s, Ronaldo would happily force a move to Leeds and you guys would be cool with that?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Imagine if this happened in the 90s, Ronaldo would happily force a move to Leeds and you guys would be cool with that?
a successful United you mean?
the fans are not going to boo a legend of the club on grounds of seeking a better working environment. Ronaldo has too much respect in the stands already.
there's already distrust between board and fans on how the club is run and the major targets every season.
whatever years of wilderness this club is experiencing now cannot be faulted on a player, it's no longer a new thing since saf retirement and the fans are well aware that the only constant since then is the leadership of the management board.
the worse that can happen is that the fans will have a neutral reception of Ronaldo on matchdays, and it will be swept under anyways if the team is doing well as the season goes on.
whether he stays or leaves, he has my goodwill.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
ChristineC:
a successful United you mean?
the fans are not going to boo a legend of the club on grounds of seeking a better working environment. Ronaldo has too much respect in the stands already.
there's already distrust between board and fans on how the club is run and the major targets every season.
whatever years of wilderness this club is experiencing now cannot be faulted on a player, it's no longer a new thing since saf retirement and the fans are well aware that the only constant since then is the leadership of the management board.
the worse that can happen is that the fans will have a neutral reception of Ronaldo on matchdays, and it will be swept under anyways if the team is doing well as the season goes on.
whether he stays or leaves, he has my goodwill.
Ok boss... Ronaldo is greater than anything Man United would ever become

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
ChristineC:
for the fee he's valued at, it will not be a bad deal.
I don't know what's up with Ten Hag but I think we should walk away from the Antony negotiations as well. I'm not sure about the obsession with his former players.
For Anthony the club has moved on since they can't pay the price Ajax is quoting. Oliseh of Crystal Palace won't be bad as an alternative.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
A man utd fan is saying Ronaldo is bigger than Manchester united, that's very bag. Ahhh undecided

No player, living or dead is bigger than Manchester united.

Let's be mindful of what we say here na.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Ronaldo dey use una club rub ground but to some people Messi vs Ronaldo is more important cheesy
One United fan literally said Ronaldo is greater than the club yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
elrony:
If Ronaldo wants to leave, they should let him go. He's not the reason we have a poorly run club that has refused to do the right thing.

Useless club can't even look to bin deadwoods or add more quality, we are about to start the season with Magwaya, McFred and unreliable fraudsters as attackers without any reasonable backup, mesef go japa.
This kain talk dey vex me I swear. Did any bid come in for him that we didn't accept?

Do you know how much we paid for his transfer? We should release him for free or what? If any club brings in a bid, he'll be sold.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
No player in the past, present, future is bigger than Manchester United!

Na some of the things wey Ten Hag go face next season be this if Ronaldo stays. Bench Ronaldo and lose lasan, you don enter.

Ole na fool normally, but poor man even had SAF questioning him when he benched Ronaldo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Englishisamust:
Man u should pls sign this boy. The boy is too skillful. This will be our best signing if we can sign him. Sell ronaldo buy Antony.

Make he dey kill counter with dribble abi.

Yizech was more gifted but see him. At chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
What we imagined our transfer business would have been like 7 days to start of season..

But we have spent 70% of the window begging De Jong

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
ChristoBam:

This kain talk dey vex me I swear. Did any bid come in for him that we didn't accept?

Do you know how much we paid for his transfer? We should release him for free or what? If any club brings in a bid, he'll be sold.
I absolutely love the club's stance regarding this Ronaldo issue. He's an asset with value. He's not for sale, no bid has come in for him anyway.

If Ronaldo feels he must leave let him buy out his contract, simple. We didn't get him free of charge from Juve. All parties must be satisfied.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
ChristoBam:

Stares Agbadorically

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Expert17:

Or a Real Madrid legend trying to force a move to Atletico grin but was disgracefully rejected.

Can never be my GOAT
Definitely can't be your goat that flopped in Leagues 1 cool.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
LostMyZeal:
These Leeyo fans want to see Ororo play Europa so bad, but baba has refused to give them the satisfaction.

You can see them all over the thread twisting and turning words to suit their narrative.

Some people's shamelessness no be here. And you wonder why we have bad leaders who're taking the people for a ride.

You say person na your team problem, but somehow you've been crying for weeks now since you heard about his desire to leave.

Confused hypocrites
The matter tire me too ooh...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Ain't give 2 shits if it's Celine Dion angry

Who no know say the media dey against that guy

Even my grandmother knows. In fact she has asked me to inform her when baba finally gets a UCL club.

She wants him to leave because of the bias undecided
Granma wey sabi grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
The matter tire me too ooh...
The matter is simple, since he said he wants to leave, which club has come for him or put in a bid for him?

Or you're expecting United to just terminate his contract and bid him farewell? You guys are not serious at all grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Ronaldo dey use una club rub ground but to some people Messi vs Ronaldo is more important cheesy
If United was a serious club or even show seriousness early in the transfer window, Ronaldo wouldn't have ask to leave. You guys can twist the narratives how you want, but the GOHT deserve better that what United is offering. After all Ronaldo was a big problem in the team last season, it was his fault that Maguire and co played rubbish last season...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ellexy:
The matter is simple, since he said he wants to leave, which club has come for him or put in a bid for him?

Or you're expecting United to just terminate his contract and bid him farewell? You guys are not serious at all grin
No i don't, i am just responding to people attacking him cos he ask to leave. If he does leave eventually, he has my support and best wishes, if he stays he has my support and best wishes....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
If United was a serious club or even show seriousness early in the transfer window, Ronaldo wouldn't have ask to leave. You guys can twist the narratives how you want, but the GOHT deserve better that what United is offering. After all Ronaldo was a big problem in the team last season, it was his fault that Maguire and co played rubbish last season...
You better stop peddling this lie, it won't do you any good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ellexy:
You better stop peddling this lie, it won't do you any good.
You know it is not a lie...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
No i don't, i am just responding to people attacking him cos he ask to leave. If he does leave eventually, he has my support and best wishes, if he stays he has my support and best wishes....
You know the reason people are questioning his decision to leave.
1. The timing
2. Refusal to report to preseason
3. Now he wants the club to terminate his contract just like that.

Abeg abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
You know it is not a lie...
Well you've repeated it so much you now believe it as your truth but some of us will keep reminding your likes the real truth.

undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ellexy:
You know the reason people are questioning his decision to leave.
1. The timing
2. Refusal to report to preseason
3. Now he wants the club to terminate his contract just like that.

Abeg abeg.
I have also criticise him for no. 2 above. As for no. 1, the club didn't show seriousness early in the transfer window. For no. 3, their are also report that he asked for contract extension and to be loaned out afterward. So you see, it is all paper talk...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ellexy:
Well you've repeated it so much you now believe it as your truth but some of us will keep reminding your likes the real truth.

undecided undecided undecided
Was there any report that he wanted to leave at the end of last season? Or even at the start of the transfer window?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Was there any report that he wanted to leave at the end of last season? Or even at the start of the transfer window?
That is why people are critical of the timing he decided to remember United didn't qualify for CL last season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I have also criticise him for no. 2 above. As for no. 1, the club didn't show seriousness early in the transfer window. For no. 3, their are also report that he asked for contract extension and to be loaned out afterward. So you see, it is all paper talk...
It can't just be paper talks when tier 1 journalists are reporting it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:32am On Jul 29, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Were there reports he wanted to leave Juve at the end of last season? Everyone expected he'd stay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2022
TrebleChamp:
This transfer window talk is dead on arrival. What seriousness is athletico showing? Or sporting Lisbon that might probably not pass the group stage.

It's the UCL football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 29, 2022
Delusions of grandeur undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blixterz: 2:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Ellexy:
So who will kiil the other in a battle
Wanda would kill thor in the sense that physically strength is practically useless in a fight against someone who's powers either from far ranges
She can also reality warp at ease so Thor doesn't stand a chance my guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 3:43am On Jul 29, 2022
Ronaldo is just obsessed with UCL. There's nothing like manutd didn't show improvement in the transfer window. We signed players according to the managers approval. Reason we haven't signed FDJ and Anthony is not club fault. I don't like how some fans will put a player above the club. He's just a selfish human being. He's really a virus that's why nobody wants him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 6:37am On Jul 29, 2022
ChristoBam:

One United fan literally said Ronaldo is greater than the club yesterday.
Yh...he went as far saying Ronaldo is greater than Epl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12050) (12051) (12052) (12053) (12054) (12055) (12056) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.