Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736758 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12068) (12069) (12070) (12071) (12072) (12073) (12074) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 1:03am On Aug 02, 2022
afrodoc2:

He has a point though. Our fans take it to the next level and are unnecessarily divisive.

Most Martial fans then used to attack Rashford for any little mistake and vice versa.
When Bruno got here most Pogba fans automatically hated him and most Pogba critics immediately became his Stans.

It might exist to a certain level at other clubs but we take it to pantomime levels. Hatred for the sake of hatred.

Exactly what was pointed out earlier.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2022
patrickmuf:
Abeg stop with the rubbish agenda...

Some folks here are impossible...Love for players over the club is seeing some of you come up with ridiculous takes...

It's the honest truth man...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Mikechinos:
How many points in August for #mufc?

- Brighton (H)
- Brentford (A)
- Liverpool (H)
- Southampton (A)

5. Lose to Liverpool, win one draw two
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2022
patrickmuf:
Can you compare Telles to Cucurella?

Telles won't earn up to 70k weekly playing for any mid-table EPL team...

Now yes, but as of when he was signed... Bruh, with the form he was on and all, even Man City will give him that 70k without blinking.

How much did Liverpool sign Nunez??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2022
So Na McFred combo again this season Ezz alrite....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Ellexy:
This is bullshit. Same thing Ole told the players to go out there and enjoy themselves without a proper game plan.

Every good manager out there has a system and every player under plays to the system and plan drafted by the manager.

Having a system as a manager is a must. But the players play the ball, not the manager. Will you tell Antony to stop dribbling and giving more passes? It's up to the manager to get the best out of the player without changing their innate style of play that's why if a player is not performing as well as the manager expects, he will be benched not his playing style altered.

I play football, and I can tell you that if the coach starts to alter your playing style, you lose form and confidence, you'll essentially be a fish out of water. I used to play AM until another coach came in and decided to make me a RW. (I'm right footed oo) When I started training my left foot for passes and shots before I found my stride, you need to see the level of hate I was getting but now everyone loves me and I can play everywhere on the pitch with the exception of the goalpost.

My point is, the manager can't change the style of the player, he can only be benched, if he[the manager] does try to he gets an average player at best and mediocre one nobody wants at worst. That's why the manager gets to choose the type of player he wants in order to minimize the chances of the player not being ideal/grounded in his system.

Imagine Messi or Neymar being told not to dribble dah year, how'd their ball be now? You think they'd have reached such heights? You can bench the player, not change his playing style... They're other coaches who'd want him like that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Same energy window with Moyes and kroos
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mrviktor:
Same energy window with Moyes and kroos

Very true!

I have even stopped reading transfer news about other teams because they just make me sad about how my dear club is run.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Stivoh(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oasis007:
grin
if he stays he should be benched and when fit he should be back up for martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
metodman:

Very true!

I have even stopped reading transfer news about other teams because they just make me sad about how my dear club is run.
if chelsea sign fdj eth eyes go clear. Him no know anything cos d media is waiting for his downfall.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Uniquisite:
Fred + Mctominay is enough to take us to promise land............. No be me say am o, na Erik Ten Hag grin grin
kna here we go dey when ds two let him down. Make over sabi no kill eth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Taah! Nor b everything u talk here be true
kozmicity:

Having a system as a manager is a must. But the players play the ball, not the manager. Will you tell Antony to stop dribbling and giving more passes? It's up to the manager to get the best out of the player without changing their innate style of play that's why if a player is not performing as well as the manager expects, he will be benched not his playing style altered.

I play football, and I can tell you that if the coach starts to alter your playing style, you lose form and confidence, you'll essentially be a fish out of water. I used to play AM until another coach came in and decided to make me a RW. (I'm right footed oo) When I started training my left foot for passes and shots before I found my stride, you need to see the level of hate I was getting but now everyone loves me and I can play everywhere on the pitch with the exception of the goalpost.

My point is, the manager can't change the style of the player, he can only be benched, if he[the manager] does try to he gets an average player at best and mediocre one nobody wants at worst. That's why the manager gets to choose the type of player he wants in order to minimize the chances of the player not being ideal/grounded in his system.

Imagine Messi or Neymar being told not to dribble dah year, how'd their ball be now? You think they'd have reached such heights? You can bench the player, not change his playing style... They're other coaches who'd want him like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
dammywapes:
You're just being overly emotional, there's no coach in any universe that will bench fit Ronaldo for inconsistent Martial.

ETH should do what he thinks is best sha.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Steve McClaren: "Last season, seasons are gone. The history is gone. It’s past. It’s about the future and we’ve got an opportunity to create that in a certain style and Erik wants to see that happen.

“The vibe that I’m getting from the players: they want it too. They want that discipline, they want to know what their jobs are. They want feedback on it. Because they want to win.

“I’m afraid at Manchester United you have to win.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
hatakekakashi:

You're just being overly emotional, there's no coach in any universe that will bench fit Ronaldo for inconsistent Martial.

So ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
dammywapes:
He should be sent to the reserve team, to serve as a warning to other players...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
TrebleChamp:
He should be sent to the reserve team, to serve as a warning to other players...
if he gets the nod into the starting eleven asap then watch other players do such. Someone said cos he is c.Ron is he bigger than man utd ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oasis007:
Steve McClaren: "Last season, seasons are gone. The history is gone. It’s past. It’s about the future and we’ve got an opportunity to create that in a certain style and Erik wants to see that happen.

“The vibe that I’m getting from the players: they want it too. They want that discipline, they want to know what their jobs are. They want feedback on it. Because they want to win.

So this people believe players like McTominay, Elanga, Rashford to name but a few will play Ten Hag style effectively? They refuse to sign a proper DMF just like Ole refuse too, abi e get juju wey Fred dey use ni
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
- Brighton (H)
- Brentford (A)
- Liverpool (H)
- Southampton (A)

How many points?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
MRTA7:
- Brighton (H)
- Brentford (A)
- Liverpool (H)
- Southampton (A)

How many points?
8 pts...Wins against Brighton and Brentford while we draw against Liverpool and Southampton...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
patrickmuf:
8 pts...Wins against Brighton and Brentford while we draw against Liverpool and Southampton...

I like the optimism.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Azurevermillion: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
MRTA7:
- Brighton (H) - Brentford (A) - Liverpool (H) - Southampton (A)

How many points?
10 points. 3 wins one draw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Azurevermillion:
10 points. 3 wins one draw
What makes all of you optimistic of getting a point against Liverpool?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
MRTA7:
- Brighton (H)
- Brentford (A)
- Liverpool (H)
- Southampton (A)

How many points?

Win, draw, lose , draw

5 points.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Azurevermillion: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bombblacks:

What makes all of you optimistic of getting a point against Liverpool?
Hope
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oasis007:

ole has suffered.. basically saying he wasn't wasn't coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Ronaldo is bigger than Man Utd and should not be benched even when injured

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12068) (12069) (12070) (12071) (12072) (12073) (12074) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: brainiacadeboi(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.