Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8750782 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12082) (12083) (12084) (12085) (12086) (12087) (12088) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Seems we're not really in for Fabian Ruiz as he's going to PSG. Sangare has signed a new deal at PSV.

Please this club don't come and ruin my Sunday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2022
afrodoc2:

It is important that the transition is handled well cos it is a critical time.

Another important decision is what to do with Iqbal, Savage, Garner, Hannibal. Apart from Savage who might benefit from 1 more year in the reserves in order to develop a bit more physically i don't think there is any benefit to giving them a few minutes here and there. It is either they are loaned out to get regular minutes or they are given the chance to play regularly for the senior team.

Benching them and waiting for McFred, Eriksen, VDB, Bruno to get injured will lead to stagnation.
A case in point is Adnan Januzaj, a very talent kid that was giving a job of saving the team in desperate times. I think a loan move to Championship Clubs would do them good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2022
MRTA7:
Seems we're not really in for Fabian Ruiz as he's going to PSG. Sangare has signed a new deal at PSV.

Please this club don't come and ruin my Sunday.
Calm down, they will give us a good performance today...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2022
TrebleChamp:
A case in point is Adnan Januzaj, a very talent kid that was giving a job of saving the team in desperate times. I think a loan move to Championship Clubs would do them good.

Such a waste.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Illimitable:

Because you said he’s one of our best players.

He’s really not. He’s the second worst.

Totally useless.
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I still follow that guy...Such a talented player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Match day...Glory Glory Manchester United!!!

Come on you Reds!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2022
patrickmuf:
Match day...Glory Glory Manchester United!!!

Come on you Reds!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2022
patrickmuf:
I still follow that guy...Such a talented player.
The pressure was too much for him under Moyes, hope he is doing well in Spain?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2022
TrebleChamp:
The pressure was too much for him under Moyes, hope he is doing well in Spain?
He has not lived up to expectation...

He is not a sure starter but when he plays, you can see he is a good player...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2022
patrickmuf:
He has not lived up to expectation...

He is not a sure starter but when he plays, you can see he is a good player...
Sad, but at least he is still playing well....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2022
afrodoc2:

It is important that the transition is handled well cos it is a critical time.

Another important decision is what to do with Iqbal, Savage, Garner, Hannibal. Apart from Savage who might benefit from 1 more year in the reserves in order to develop a bit more physically i don't think there is any benefit to giving them a few minutes here and there. It is either they are loaned out to get regular minutes or they are given the chance to play regularly for the senior team.

Benching them and waiting for McFred, Eriksen, VDB, Bruno to get injured will lead to stagnation.
the few times I have seen that Garner play, and it's not just this preseason, I still haven't seen what the rave reviews are about. I think his will be another case of the beautiful academy bride who'd solely lurk around for far too long because of it and not for his talent.
I may be wrong though and willing to give benefit of doubt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2022
ChristineC:
the few times I have seen that Garner play, and it's not just this preseason, I still haven't seen what the rave reviews are about. I think his will be another case of the beautiful academy bride.

Na confam average player wey fit for championship jare, nothing special.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Match day
GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Sad, but at least he is still playing well....

His contract was not renewed by Sociedad, currently looking for another club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2022
Let's start this season well abeg

ETH I dey your side wella
I be committee leader of ETHin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Most valuable EPL XI.

I don't stan rubbish.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2022
TrebleChamp:
that guy's main problem was his lack of discipline, not surprising for a young lad and Moyes was also clueless to enforce anything.
Januzaj thought himself far better than he actually was at that age and I was a big fan.
it doesn't matter if he was given some heavy tasks, he needed to keep focus. I believe his career derailment is majorly on him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Expert17:

His contract was not renewed by Sociedad, currently looking for another club.

The boy good, hope he gets a club soon..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
EtH should lineup trio of Garnacho, Rashford and Sancho upfront. Bruno, Iqbal and Fred in Midfield. Dalot, Maguire, Martinez and Malacia in defense.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oasis007:
EtH should lineup trio of Garnacho, Rashford and Sancho upfront. Bruno, Iqbal and Fred in Midfield. Dalot, Maguire, Martinez and Malacia in defense.

Nobody to fight for the aerial ball in the midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bruno, Eriksen and Fred are likely to start in Midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Nobody to fight for the aerial ball in the midfield

Forget it, we've got to dominate all through.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oasis007:
Bruno, Eriksen and Fred are likely to start in Midfield.

Beta news
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
Illimitable:

As a result of his British passport.

Any left back that has 15 career PL assists in 9 years is a useless player.

Trent makes 15 PL assists in a season when he feels like it. Shaw cannot defend, he cannot attack. Just a beefy burger body and he gets to win player of the year?

Make it make sense, please.

What you are saying does not hold substance.

British tax but he's the only British to have won it since he came on board.

Rashford, Maguire, Young, McTom, Smalling and the rest.

He's had a far better contribution than Bailey. Stop the cap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dea gea

Dalot Maguire Martinez Malacia

Erisken Fred Bruno Fernandes

Sancho Ronaldo Rashford

Subistituon

Malacia out, Shaw In
Rashford Out, Garnacho in
Fred Out, Mactominay in

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Expert17:
Most valuable EPL XI.

I don't stan rubbish.

Halaand wey never start don dey for most valuable 11?

How, Why, What factor? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oasis007:
Shaw will likely start the season as first choice.
I think Hannibal took Iqbal out of the matchday squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
ChristineC:
the few times I have seen that Garner play, and it's not just this preseason, I still haven't seen what the rave reviews are about. I think his will be another case of the beautiful academy bride who'd solely lurk around for far too long because of it and not for his talent.

Garner has regressed in my opinion but let's see what 1 year under ETH can do for him. His passing is so unimaginative compared to when he was in academy. That's the most disappointing aspect of his game to me cos he was quite good earlier on but i think those loans to make e no spoil for my hand teams have robbed him of his courage on the ball.

He should know that he is on the clock. Next gen will soon come knocking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
KingAlabi:
Let's start this season well abeg

ETH I dey your side wella
I be committee leader of ETHin
My boss grin

Hope Man u no go make you go sabbatical this season again grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
United for EPL. I'm confident
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
ChristineC:
Shaw will likely start the season as first choice.
I think Hannibal took Iqbal out of the matchday squad.

Why do you think so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12082) (12083) (12084) (12085) (12086) (12087) (12088) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Princefame1, rooftops and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.