Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12096) (12097) (12098) (12099) (12100) (12101) (12102) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Illimitable:

Any manager that insists on Maguire keeping the captaincy and also saying Maguire is a good player and has achieved lots of success deserves to be sacked.

I don’t support stupid people.

Ten Hag is a puppet.

Chasing a single midfielder for 2 months with no proof of progress. Stubborn puppet.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Illimitable:

Any manager that insists on Maguire keeping the captaincy and also saying Maguire is a good player and has achieved lots of success deserves to be sacked.

Ten Hag is a puppet.

Shaw, Maguire, McFred have nothing doing in the first Team. Any Manager that's relying on them is never ready to lead us well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
The only player in that United game was Erikson, I really don't think Bruno would be getting those stats he should to get before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Expert17:
We'll regret missing out on Conte.

They didn’t miss out on Conte.

They deliberately ignored him. Conte won’t sit around and let any stupid board give him zero options to beef up his squad.

Conte is a lunatic. He would tell the media how pathetic the board is performing and that would result into bad PR for Man Utd brand.

The moment Rangnick said we needed 10 players, they chased him out of the club and went for ETH -another puppet like Ole that would paper the cracks and save plenty of money for the Glazers to take as dividends.

22 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
eph12:
People must learn by force. Shey they said this team competed for the league 2 seasons ago? No wahala na here we dey
Ten Hag said the team finished second 2 season back, i hope say him eyes don clear now.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 6ixT8: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Expert17:
We'll regret missing out on Conte.

What if the jinx show Conte shege for United?
In the voice of M.I 'see the queue' including the Special One. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
I can never support any Manager starting McFred and Maguire. If EtH persists with them, I'm gonna join nani's camp straight up.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Illimitable:

They deliberately ignored him. Conte won’t sit around and let any stupid board give him zero options to beef up his squad.

Conte is a lunatic. He would tell the media how pathetic the board is performing and that would result into bad PR for Man Utd brand.

The moment Rangnick said we needed 10 players, they chased him out of the club and went for ETH -another puppet like Ole that would paper the cracks and save plenty of money for the Glazers to take as dividends.

The annoying part is all the signings Conte has made so far would have improved our squad - Richalison for Martial, Bissouma for McTom, Perisic for Shaw and Spence for AWB.

This useless man is just targeting/signing all his ex players, next on the list is Marko Arnautovic ( coached him at FC Twente) grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
No Manager can Fix United!!! The Solution is just to accept your current state (Accept you re in the same Level with Crystal Palace,Newcastle, Brentford etc) Period...... Stop Seeing Man utd as a top team !!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Expert17:

The annoying part is all the signings Conte has made so far would have improved our squad - Richalison for Martial, Bissouma for McTom, Perisic for Shaw and Spence for AWB.

This useless man is just targeting/signing all his ex players, next on the list is Marko Arnautovic ( coached him at FC Twente) grin

If we had signed Conte when Ole lost his brains:-

We would have made Top 4 last season
CL will have made us attractive to sign quality players
Bissouma, Perisic, Kulusexy, Richarlison, would be here

This club is doomed.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
timay1:

I won't blame the coach yet for Mctominay display today.

The coach will only get the blame if there's no consequence for player's stupidity like during Ole's days where underperforming players keep getting played every week, that is when it's no more Mctominay being a useless player but the coach being stupid
How he is not seeing that McTom is useless beats me...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Sancho is on fraud watch.. d guy doesn't have d body balance of this league.. he's always bullied off the ball and loses concentration again..

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ellexy:
Eph12 what where you saying initially about how you'll cook?
ETH has not completed the ingredients. It's in his hands like this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz10: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
CapitalCee:

I hve said it. Even Zidane Iqbal and Savage are better than Mctallenttless and Fr(au)d.
We're not still going to achieve top 4 with those youngsters. We need to force our way into being a top team, then we can comfortable groom youngsters and they won't feel the heat. Throwing them into the team as it is currently will only end up putting too much on those players. We should be spending money right now

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Oasis007:
I can never support any Manager starting McFred and Maguire. If EtH persists with them, I'm gonna join nani's camp straight up.
It's too early for this. Given a lot of you attacked me savagely when I was talking about the manager and how he worked and how he might not be the best option for United right now.

Now, it's back the manager y'all fought for and blame the players.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
McTominay is right up there with Magwaya as the worst players in the team

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Look at all of them mentioning Conte. To y'all it was Ten Hag or nothing. Anyone that didn't want Ten Hag was foolish then.

Abeg it's too early for all of these. We'll obviously concede a lot trying out that high line, possession football for the first time. The main problem is creating chances and controlling all aspects of the game. It's too early to start calling out the manager.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ladies and Gentlemen…..

Marcus Rashford stats. cry cry cry cry

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lusid: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Who won?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lana1:
McTominay is right up there with Magwaya as the worst players in the team
Fred was worse. The only reason it wasn't too obvious was because he was subbed off.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Haaland with his 1st goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Illimitable:

It was frustrating reading here that we should ignore Rangnick advise and wait for ETH to do his own assessment. I mean these same players that are popular con men.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Haaaland!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Illimitable:

Ten Hag is a puppet.

Serious puppet... He has casually followed the trend of Ole and Rangnick.. Looks like any manager that comes in other than Mourinho or maybe Conte will keep licking the asś of those shite players... Idiat left Trashford for 90 minutes and still brought on Trashlanga...

Season is doomed before it even starts... Another dead manager... We will spend another 700 million and achieve nothing under this one

#TenHagOUT

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashlangaOUT
#TenHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Expert17:
Haaland with his 1st goal

How did he get to that ball before Fabianski?

Work ethic
Desire
Determination
Raw hunger

Meanwhile, United fans continue to compare Rashford to Mbappe. cheesy grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bring in a manager that'll play an attacking variant of the football we were trying to play, y'all said no. You want to play Tiki Taka high line football. For a team not playing anything similar to that.

You wan come start dey blame manager first match of the season. If he's backed by fans and the board, he can become a success. But we'll go through difficult, terrible periods as a team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Now that I think about it, I don't understand this manager saying he'd rather wait for "the right player" while playing McTominay in the meantime.
That seems weird to me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nnofaith: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yoruba people say " when little children are cutting trees in the Bush, the elders at home know the direction those trees will fall "

Eventually, you guys will realise that Ten Hag is narrow minded.

This is going to be another failed Dutch project in the EPL

Look at the number of good players United missed out on this window because the coach wanted only players he is familiar with.
Somebody needs to take charge at United and stop the nonsense Ten Hag is doing. We could have gotten about seven good players this window, free transfers and players in the final year of their contract. But no, this coach only wants "the right kind of players " whatever the he'll that means.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
Even dead barka that are poorer than you went to sell tv rights to buy players to remain competitive. I won't be surprised if they won't be trophyless next season. Continue chasing ding dong that does not want to come and be using rubbish players while saying ronaldo is the problem.
Useless club.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
nnofaith:
Yoruba people say " when little children are cutting trees in the Bush, the elders at home know the direction those trees will fall "

Eventually, you guys will realise that Ten Hag is narrow minded.

This is going to be another failed Dutch project in the EPL

Look at the number of good players United missed out on this window because the coach wanted only players he is familiar with.
Somebody needs to take charge at United and stop the nonsense Ten Hag is doing. We could have gotten about seven good players this window, free transfers and players in the final year of their contract. But no, this coach only wants "the right kind of players " whatever the he'll that means.
They gave him power he isn't used to. I've said it here many times. There should be a DOF and recruitment team looking for players that fits his profile and signing them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12096) (12097) (12098) (12099) (12100) (12101) (12102) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.