Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8741627 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12207) (12208) (12209) (12210) (12211) (12212) (12213) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
nitrogen:
Pragmatism was employed in this game. But then it’s Liverpool, so we thank God.

We should be able to play very well against Sou on Saturday.
A mixture of pragmatism with his style is what we need for now.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
As he dey hot grin grin grin. I love this Antony die

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Martinez x Malacia cool

Gradually ETH will ease in his boys

Of course that's after he must've given the suspicious idiots a fair chance wink

If you think that bald man doesn't know what he's doing na your P be that.

It's all about justice and fairness

Rashy and McTom may be among the next dinosaurs to go into extinction BGG

In ETH we trust kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
patrickmuf:
What a game...

Maguire, Shaw, McTominay and Rashford need to spend time on the bench...

Rashford played a better 2nd half but still he wasn't exceptional bar the goal and the fortunate run...

He's already found his feet... You'll see. Just prepare a standing ovation for you are about to witness the beginnings of prime Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
KingTom:

Reports dey circulate say na we dey block fridge deal grin

cheesy

Which Fóól is in charge? He should be fired asap so as to get the deal done before TW close.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
TeslaFC:
So, does this mean we ain’t buying anymore CM and CF?

Our starting XI Midfield is Casmerio, Erikksen and Bruno. I think we need CF and one winger and may be a rightback.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rashford showed glimpes of 18/19

Martial movement dey give me joy..
He no dey rush..

Him nd sancho go enjoy their selves..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
eph12:

Just what we need. And we may not even need to do any business in January again

We need a winger and a CF. And one CM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
CapitalCee:

Our starting XI Midfield is Casmerio, Erikksen and Bruno. I think we need CF and one winger and may be a rightback.

Erikson dey gas out for that midfield..

Make he play that bruno role.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
British media be like: Maguire benched owing to Chelsea interest.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mactominay was impressive too..

Na leeds mactominay turn up today

7 Likes

adebayo201:
British media be like: Maguire benched owing to Chelsea interest.

Na Ronaldo benched dem go use shine this week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
I like as Ronaldo snub carragher

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
It takes much for someone to have a bad game and come out the following week to give 8.5/10. Martinez played with real vibes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
kozmicity:

Especially our Fridge... Maybe he can cool down the hunger that Chelsea posseses.

I was telling my bro after that Brentford game that the hunger Martinez and Malacia are showing, if Ten Hag gets the remaining players he wants, it'll spread and they'll be forced to step up.

I never talk finish grin we already got four starters(shaw might not start for a while again), the overhaul has started. 3 players left.

WELCOME CASEMIROOOO!!!!

We are going from a back line of Maguire/Lindelof/Shaw/AWB. To Malacia/Varane/Martinez/(Dalot/Upgraded RB).

We are going from . McFred/Bruno to Casemerio/Eriksen/Bruno.

We need someone to put pressure on Rashford and Sancho. We 1 more striker and a winger. Ronaldo need to go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
adebayo201:
It takes much for someone to have a bad game and come out the following week to give 8.5/10. Martinez played with real vibes.
If we dominate the game, he'll ball. I'm hoping to see more of this from the guys. Work harder than the opponents.

With wetin dem do City and Chelsea yesterday, you can't be strolling around the pitch against any side this season.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
patrickmuf:
Dalot was surprisingly solid today...Izzou, good evening...

We need to replace him, he is not first teem quality

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mrviktor:

Erikson dey gas out for that midfield..

Make he play that bruno role.

We need another CM to complement him. FDJ where are thou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
If to say dem beat us, we for hear am from Ronaldo FC. Dem Mark Goldbridge and the likes. Saying you have to start your best players. Naso dem do Ole last season when him bench am. Rangnick sef try am e see fire.

ETH got balls , I give him that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Expert17:

MOTM

I love the hunger from the Team today even though there were times few of them bleeped up. We move on to the next match. GGMU.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
CapitalCee:

We need a winger and a CF. And one CM
We'll be lucky to get two players in. If we do get 3 players, a CM and winger will do us much good. We have Rashford, martial and Ronaldo to strike
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JoeOdion(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shun violence children grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
ChristoBam:
If to say dem beat us, we for hear am from Ronaldo FC. Dem Mark Goldbridge and the likes. Saying you have to start your best players. Naso dem do Ole last season when him bench am. Rangnick sef try am e see fire.

ETH got balls , I give him that.
Rest

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
eph12:

Rest

I taya for Mr ChristoBam grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Life is back

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Stats and a compliment grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
JoeOdion:
Shun violence children grin grin grin
E dey carry am dey go where he no know grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
ChristoBam:

If we dominate the game, he'll ball. I'm hoping to see more of this from the guys. Work harder than the opponents.

With wetin dem do City and Chelsea yesterday, you can't be strolling around the pitch against any side this season.

This supports your opinion

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
elrony:

I taya for Mr ChristoBam grin cheesy grin
The guy no wan allow us hear word again

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
CapitalCee:

We are going from a back line of Maguire/Lindelof/Shaw/AWB. To Malacia/Varane/Martinez/(Dalot/Upgraded RB).

We are going from . McFred/Bruno to Casemerio/Eriksen/Bruno.

We need someone to put pressure on Rashford and Sancho. We 1 more striker and a winger. Ronaldo need to go.

I tell you... 3 more transfer windows and if the owners decide to splurge on players, we would've a proper first and second team and we can start looking for trophies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
kozmicity:

This supports your opinion
The team that runs the most, show the most hunger, is most likely to take all the points

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12207) (12208) (12209) (12210) (12211) (12212) (12213) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.