Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8729760 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12255) (12256) (12257) (12258) (12259) (12260) (12261) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Burner accounts. Those foreigners get like 20-30 different accounts. Na them dey do that nonsense pass .. each with different players . Eventually , like 7 matches until the season ends, you focus fully on one or five of the accounts with the highest points. That's how to win FPL or manager of the week and win some goodies.

If you get one account and think you can come out top out of millions , you're on a long thing.grin

Omo cheesy People are funny. Na game sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Osimhen deal will make sense. I need rivals to cry more when we splash another 100 million

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
elrony:

Health? Abi na that other one wey them make with plastic wey be like wetin bullet no fit penetrate? cheesy cheesy
The plastic na kpako ball. Health na double leather and e get different sizes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Boom!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
JayKayMaybachz:
wink

ANTONY IS A RED
You guys should win the league this season, no excuse. And I don’t want to hear Glazers out because they have spent on this team over the years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
hensben:
You guys should win the league this season, no excuse. And I don’t want to hear Glazers out because they have spent on this team over the years.
Who gives a feck about what you want or what you don't want to hear. Nigga get lost.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Trevor012:

Why do you need to understand anything and wetin concern you? Alaye go your dead thread and celebrate the coming of fufuna.

Omo I bad sha

Na me give fofana that name ooo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DanieleLorenzo: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Omo I bad sha

We don hear. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
TrebleChamp:
De Jong accepted a pay cut plus a bench role to stay at Barcelona in a World Cup year, i guess his National team place is guaranteed. He would have been a starter and key player here, but na him choice so Ten Hag should please sign Savic or elevate Zidane to play that all important Central midfield role.....

No stress yourself

you see Memphis Depay and FDJ ? No soul can take their starting spot at the national team

And FDJ will play a lot of game for Barca ,18 year old Gavi can’t play everytime ,he go chop bench self

Frank kessie was one of the best midfielder in seria A and left millan for Barca where a starting shirt is not even guaranteed,so it’s so easy for any player to reject man you and sit at Barca bench .

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

We don hear. undecided
Allow Andrew enjoy he achievement na grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Omo I bad sha

More grace to your elbow cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jonathan Shrager: So both Netflix and Amazon Prime are competing for the rights to film a Manchester United documentary series. I wonder if Disney+ are monitoring the situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, na every season you dey bring this lion and Sancho cooking.??

Even stone and beans suppose don done by now grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Laurie Whitwell: Antony expected for MUFC medical later, ahead of completing €100m move.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
We don give up corner kick goals be dat..

Martinez even tall pass Anthony

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
We still dont have a recognized striker.

Ronaldo is a 7 converted to 9
Same as rash.. Elanga.. Martial.. Nd sancho.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oasis007:
Jonathan Shrager: So both Netflix and Amazon Prime are competing for the rights to film a Manchester United documentary series. I wonder if Disney+ are monitoring the situation.

They should let Amazon do it.

The ones they did for City and Arsenal are too good.

Arteta took loudspeakers to the training pitch to simulate the Anfield noise so his players won’t be intimidated or distracted.

After 90 mins, Arsenal still lost 4-0. cheesy grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Illimitable:

Arteta took loudspeakers to the training pitch to simulate the Anfield noise so his players won’t be intimidated or distracted.

After 90 mins, Arsenal still lost 4-0
. cheesy
grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mrviktor:

How many Maguire don score?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mrviktor:

So, Varane, Casemiro, Rashford etc are not good enough?

If Lisandro can win headers in our box, why can't he win headers in the opponent box?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Osimehn rumour getting stronger.

Napoli seems to tilt towards getting Ronaldo outright but they need to sale to afford his wages. Jorge Mendes has proposed a loan-to-loan deal.

Man Utd are observing and considering but they don't want obligatory buy for Osimehn. Mendes pressing Utd and Napoli to come to an agreement coz ETH already wants Ronaldo out and Ronaldo wants UCL footy. The deal now hinges on salary which Napoli wants it to be shared .. 80% while Utd think 70% will be ideal for them if they even consider the swap deal. Let's wait till 2nd of September. I think Mendes might get the deal done though.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
JayKayMaybachz:
Osimehn rumour getting stronger.

Napoli seems to tilt towards getting Ronaldo outright but they need to sale to afford his wages. Jorge Mendes has proposed a loan-to-loan deal.

Man Utd are observing and considering but they don't want obligatory buy for Osimehn. Mendes pressing Utd and Napoli to come to an agreement coz ETH already wants Ronaldo out and Ronaldo wants UCL footy. The deal now hinges on salary which Napoli wants it to be shared .. 80% while Utd think 70% will be ideal for them if they even consider the swap deal. Let's wait till 2nd of September. I think Mendes might get the deal done though.

In Mendes We Trust.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Frontline of Sancho + Osimehn + Antony will be smooth. But at some point ETH will need adjust he's playing style to suit Osimehn who's not a hybrid striker like Martial.

Martial is his kind of striker. . A striker that can link up the midfield and the attack (Final Third) with finesse and also has the ball to his feet. I don't think Osimehn is that type. I might be wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamconcept(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Illimitable:

After 90 mins, Arsenal still lost 4-0. cheesy

grin
I go watch this thing today grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
afrodoc2:

In Mendes We Trust.

Yes o !!

Make Ronaldo go abeg.

Osimehn will improve us (Strengthen) our frontline but I am not sure of Napoli.

I don't know why their president is hell bent on signing Ronaldo though.

If they accept Mendes proposal (Utd and Napoli), then I'll love the deal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
patrickmuf:
So, Varane, Casemiro, Rashford etc are not good enough?

If Lisandro can win headers in our box, why can't he win headers in the opponent box?
No be everything we suppose to reply
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
I Stan This.. undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gambit001:

grin grin grin

iamconcept:

I go watch this thing today grin

This is a snippet of it.

https://twitter.com/primevideosport/status/1554550694505504770?s=21&t=2HvTCSI4KJ-NiVDpYAo8hw

I am so glad United rejected the idea when Ole was there. One thing I have learnt from these documentaries is how human these managers are. You would start having a soft spot for them and understand how hard their jobs are.

After the first episode, I started feeling genuine sympathy for Arteta. They lost their first 3 PL games and he was desperate for a win. You need to see how hard he was trying to rally the boys to not set a terrible record for the club.

Now that Ten Hag Is at United, I think United should do theirs this season. Amazon has this shit on lock. They make the best documentaries. The Spurs one was good too but it was basically a Mourinho show.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
JayKayMaybachz:
No be everything we suppose to reply
That guy takes dey annoying sometimes...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
patrickmuf:

I understand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
patrickmuf:

Sometimes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Manchester United midfielder Hannibal has joined Birmingham City on loan for the 2022/23 season.

The 19-year-old, who played twice in the Premier League last season, embarks on his first temporary move away from United.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12255) (12256) (12257) (12258) (12259) (12260) (12261) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.