Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724660 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12309) (12310) (12311) (12312) (12313) (12314) (12315) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Illimitable:
Man Utd signing Casemiro has turned McTominay into a prime Gattusso.

Scott doesn’t want to lose his shirt. He’s playing for his life and for his family. He knows if it goes downhill from here, he might be playing Brentford next season.

Well done, Scott.

He go still Bleep up one day

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
There's this peace of mind that comes from having a solid defence. I dont expect us to beat everybody from here on out but I dont expect us to lose either. Even when Arsenal were pressing us like mad before the 2nd goal, I wasn't too bothered.

That last season was just too terrible. Every one and their mothers in every match would have a run at us and be expexted to score. Cancer inducing defending by Maguire and his boys.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lana1:
There's this peace of mind that comes from having a solid defence. I dont expect us to beat everybody from here on out but I dont expect us to lose either. Even when Arsenal were pressing us like mad before the 2nd goal, I wasn't too bothered.

That last season was just too terrible. Every one and their mothers in every match would have a run at us and be expexted to score. Cancer inducing defending by Maguire and his boys.

Really. The trust in the defence is on the rise now. Unlike last season and having Maguire at the back

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Searchingvictor:

He go still fuçk up one day

It’s inevitable because he’s overachieving right now. ΜcTominay has never been this good. Seeing a competent replacement often does wonders.

I remember Shaw becoming Shawberto Carlos after Telles was signed. Nothing could get past Shaw for 3-5 months. He was scoring and assisting in huge numbers.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Our GD is not 0. We shall start having + GD now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
eph12:

I have the 90 minutes in view, not just 1 clearance
Haba. We clearly watched different match.

Tyrell Malacia's game by numbers vs. Arsenal:

51 touches
8 ball recoveries
4 duels won
3 interceptions
2 clearances
2 accurate long balls
1 tackle
1 cross
0x dribbled past

According to Squawka
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LordAdam16: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Illimitable:

Scott doesn’t want to lose his shirt. He’s playing for his life and for his family. He knows if it goes downhill from here, he might be playing for Brentford next season.

Well done, Scott.

It's the difference between your pivot mate being Eriksen and not Fred and having that back 4 behind him.

The one midfielder without a replacement in the team is Eriksen. Crazy he came on free.

Rising tide lifts all boats. Even Rashy don rediscover him form. Waiting for Sancho to cook proper.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Illimitable:

I told you on the day Maguire might start and he didn’t.

And when he came on, the blood pressure of every United fan went 30 points up.
l tell you bro.infact I was panicking!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Illimitable:

I think Malacia also did well. It’s not easy marking Saka. Saka can go inside and outside and I think they both got the better of each other.

The duel between Varane and Jesus was also interesting. I cannot even imagine what Jesus would have done to Maguire today for 90 mins. Varane’s brilliant form has also been a key part of Ten Hag’s recent emergence.
Just like you said Maguire vs Jesus is better imagined.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
LordAdam16:

It's the difference between your pivot mate being Eriksen and not Fred and having that back 4 behind him.

The one midfielder without a replacement in the team is Eriksen. Crazy he came on free.

Rising tide lifts all boats. Even Rashy don rediscover him form. Waiting for Sancho to cook proper.

-Lord

The offensive side of Eriksen is well known to every football fan, his defensive side might yet cost the team. He needs to be more aware and stronger on the ball.

That incident with Odegaard. He shouldn’t be getting bullied like that. Another referee would stick to his original decision and that could have changed the tide of the game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trevor012:

There was nothing special in the pass to Eriksen. If you are talking about his awareness to spot Eriksen making that brilliant run then that's a different case. Fraudnandes was outperformed by his midfield compatriots Eriksen and Mctominay today. He was the worst in the midfield trio.
Like I said worst of the midfield trio

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ten Hag: "I understand fans. They dream. But we are at the start of the process. We are still far away." [@sistoney67]

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Basing your perspective of football on Redcafe opinions is folly.

Many posters on that site post with their brains switched off

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
DeadPresidents:

grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
DeadPresidents:

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yes 333 people who voted brains were switched off.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Illimitable:

Scott doesn’t want to lose his shirt. He’s playing for his life and for his family. He knows if it goes downhill from here, he might be playing for Brentford next season.

Well done, Scott.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
The audacity of those Gayners thinking they would stroll to an easy win.
The don forget say no be Ole/Rangnick still dey here

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
This guy na just clown. Better not to be taken serious

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
DeadPresidents:

RedCafe stopped being relevant in 2015. It’s a nuthouse.

Bruno ate today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Really. The trust in the defence is on the rise now. Unlike last season and having Maguire at the back
Maguire and Shaw to be exact. Those two were the worst in the back 4.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bruno understands the assignment.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Illimitable:

RedCafe stopped being relevant in 2015. It’s a nuthouse.

Bruno ate today.

RedCafe - Home of psychopath

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mrviktor:
Saka really rattled malacia oh.

Malacia was terrible today. Saka had him on toast. Arsenal were clearly targeting his side. Saka na correct baller.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
larride:
eph12

What do you think about Dalot?
He has really improved. Has that RB cemented right now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Big Mac appreciation post. Never had half this decent performance in a long time. #Solid

I wish we can have another back 4 like our current starters and sell off those English dinnermen masquerading as footballers.

GGMU!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
Man U don dey play like team wey dey actually train Unlike doz days of that P.E teacher, wey na to strictly rely on individual brilliance.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
That Saka performance is what I expect from our wingers every matchday. Make the fullback shake, work and dance the full 90mins. Something Sancho needs to do more often and improve on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
ouzo1:
Man U don dey play like team wey dey actually train Unlike doz days of that P.E teacher, wey na to strictly rely on individual brilliance.
Individual brilliance won the match today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Trevor012:

Individual brilliance won the match today.

Who's Brilliance?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Assist and create big chances.

Leave possession for Van De Bench

cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
paafin:

Who's Brilliance?
Rashford, Eriksen and Anto.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12309) (12310) (12311) (12312) (12313) (12314) (12315) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.