Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726585 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12322) (12323) (12324) (12325) (12326) (12327) (12328) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Illimitable:

Ferguson never spent £1 billion in his 26 years at Man Utd.

SAF never spent £1 billion combined in his 40 years of football management.

Why can’t Pep win CL without Messi?

Ferguson was managing the richest team in the world and buying everyne he could yet getting molested everytime
Including twice by Pep one of them in the presence of the Queen at Wembley

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
I don't know why Pep subbed Haaland.

I wanted city to trash that silly Sevilla team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Ferguson was managing the richest team in the world and buying everyne he could yet getting molested everytime

Richest team and yet it was Madrid that had Zidane, Raul, Figo, Beckham and fat Ronaldo in the same squad.

Wipe the lie fluid on the right side of your mouth.

Let me ask again.

Why can’t Pep win CL without Messi?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Anybody wey talk say Maguire na good defender, Dat person no fit handle greatness

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Karleb:
I don't know why Pep subbed Haaland.

I wanted city to trash that silly Sevilla team.

25 goals in 20 UCL games.

cc OvoP

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
Like I said it was just nonsense and a fake news.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Illimitable:

He was only injured for 13 days throughout last season and he made only 4 PL starts throughout the season.

If this isn’t xenophobia, I don’t know what else to call it. He was the best CB at the club but when you don’t have anyone at the high table defending your name, nobody would care.

The ever useless Maguire hasn’t played in 3 games and every British pundit is asking why and some are even saying Maguire has been maltreated. That’s the power of the British passport.
the best thing Ten Hag can do for everyone is to make whatever cash he can from Maguire in the winter transfer and move on. we don't need that useless pressure for any reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

Was there a season under Ferguson where we had the highest spending?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
melodyogonna:

Was there a season under Ferguson where we had the highest spending?

Yes several seasons
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Yes several seasons

Mention those seasons.

Let’s expose your lies this evening.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:18am On Sep 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

SAF met Pep twice in the UCL final in 08/09 and 10/11.

Man Utd weren’t the biggest spenders in Europe that season, Man City were in those two seasons and Fergie still beat them to the PL title.

Your elephant lies have been exposed. At no point in SAF’s reign in the PL era was he the biggest spender in Europe. This is why many see him as the greatest football manager in Europe.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 1:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Of all players, how on earth is someone defending Harry Maguire?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Illimitable:

Mention those seasons.

Let’s expose your lies this evening.

1. The season you bought Nani and Anderson how many teams spent more than you in the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Illimitable:

SAF met Pep twice in the UCL final in 08/09 and 10/11.

Man Utd weren’t the biggest spenders in Europe that season, Man City were in those two seasons and Fergie still beat them to the PL title.

Your elephant lies have been exposed. At no point in SAF’s reign in the PL era was he the biggest spender in Europe. This is why many see him as the greatest football manager in Europe.

Ferguson met Pep twice and got molested both times. That was when Ferguson admitted that he for the worst beating of his career ever in the hand of a rookie Pep.

Pep was the reason Ferguson went into retirement.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:54am On Sep 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

1. The season you bought Nani and Anderson how many teams spent more than you in the league

That’s your answer……Madrid were the biggest spenders in Europe and Liverpool were the biggest spenders in the PL.

Yet, Alex Ferguson won the CL in Europe unbeaten while winning the Premier League too. It’s not the nonsense half measure jobs Klopp and Pep are doing now that none of them can cope with winning the two biggest trophies(UCL + PL) in the same season.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:58am On Sep 07, 2022
raumdeuter:

Ferguson met Pep twice and got molested both times. That was when Ferguson admitted that he for the worst beating of his career ever in the hand of a rookie Pep.

Pep was the reason Ferguson went into retirement.

Pep had arguably the best midfielders in the world plus Messi. Those trio in the midfield went on to win the World Cup, Euro 2012 and one more CL trophies(all without Pep).

Pep on the other hand hasn’t won anything in the continent for 11 years while managing the highest spending clubs in the world in that period. Pep(since then) has lost to Ultra European giants like Spurs, Lille and Monaco.

It’s starting to look like Barcelona players made Pep and not the other way round. Pep has spent £1 billion at Man City and yet he has only made the CL final once. How good is Pep outside Barcelona? To think Klopp, Tuchel and your PE teacher(Hansi Flick) have all won it since then and Pep cannot simply tells even a puppy that Pep is a nobody in Europe.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:59am On Sep 07, 2022
This is true because how come maguire kept on starting after disaster class back to back.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Illimitable:

I don’t care about what happens in England? Shaw has been at United for 9 years. Baring 3 months of good form when Telles was signed, Shaw has been ultra useless at United. If he wasn’t British, would he have gotten that many opportunities to rediscover himself?

In England, Southgate plays 3 CBs at the back. Ten Hag is never going to play like that so what purpose do perennial failures like Maguire or Shaw serve Man Utd. United can’t keep rewarding failure year after year and demand/expect progress. The moment Shaw and Maguire got benched as advised here, the defence improved by 10,000%.

I dont think they are failures sha..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Illimitable:

That’s your answer……Madrid were the biggest spenders in Europe and Liverpool were the biggest spenders in the PL.

Yet, Alex Ferguson won the CL in Europe unbeaten while winning the Premier League too. It’s not the nonsense half measure jobs Klopp and Pep are doing now that none of them can cope with winning the two biggest trophies(UCL + PL) in the same season.
Lol I love how you always bring receipt cos I can't be bothered. Cos I know Ferguson never outspent others relatively speaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2022
hensben:
This is true because how come maguire kept on starting after disaster class back to back.
How come Fraudnandes the Portuguese Barbie who was useless last season kept on starting after dropping Disaster class back to back?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2022
+1 Today cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Nezzjnr:
+1 Today cool

Happy Birthday Bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Nezzjnr:
+1 Today cool

Happy birthday snr man. Greatest height for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Nezzjnr:
+1 Today cool

Happy Birthday Doc!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2022
Nezzjnr:
+1 Today cool

Happy birthday big man. More life cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Dem don sack Thomas tuchel
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2022
I talk am that time say tactics just enter for Tuchel with the right set of players. That man initial results deceived United management to get Gengen Rauf. Even fans con think say na good move

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Chelsea just trying to carry on tradition. Sack the man after backing him with nearly 300m worth of new signings less than a month later. Makes no sense but this is Chelsea we're talking about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2022
Chelsea don sack Tuchel shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2022
Mikechinos:
Dem don sack Thomas tuchel
Mofo Brendan Rodgers actually made me lose my bet grin grin I was sure he was next
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2022
"I'll creates a team no one will want to play with" has been sacked grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12322) (12323) (12324) (12325) (12326) (12327) (12328) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.