Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8752317 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12345) (12346) (12347) (12348) (12349) (12350) (12351) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
melodyogonna:
Same thing I said.

I think Casemiro is still on the bench because he’s yet to get to the fitness level EtH requires for his players. Apart from that, I think EtH wants to give McTomminay enough chances to prove himself worthy.

Somewhere during the course of the season we’ll start seeing more of Casemiro.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
hensben:
I said he is free the other day and you guys said i was lying.

I am happy for the kid ooo

My favorite united player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Expert17:

WTF, you didn't watch the game grin

Watch which game... If you say Pedri, definitely! But not fvckin Gavi

Abi no be Barca go park bus for Bayern house wey I see?

It was unlike Barca to rely on counter throughout the game especially the first half

But as soon as den decide to comot for second half, you sef no see as dem collect?

Playing opportunistic footy is a No No No abeg

I expected a very tough game, but alas we had to be served with a blackburn rovers VS Liverpool kinda game. In UCL for that matter.

Abeg make una rest. Like I said, not fvckin Gavi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
melodyogonna:
Same thing I said.

He obviously needs time, but playing like someone in his 40s leaves more to be desired angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
hensben:

Can you back up this claim?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:
I hope wasiu scores tonight ,his fans have starved for so long and that’s not nice

A shame your overhyped Uefalona went to Bayern and looked like Wycombe Wanderers before them, eh grin

After all the spending, una serve us with yeye counter football undecided

A match that was supposed to be the match of the day turned into lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
odizeey:

check understat.com for proper data visualization. You don't expect him to stand like a stick in one place.

You can see where proper action is
What's the argument again sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
LostMyZeal:

He obviously needs time, but playing like someone in his 40s leaves more to be desired angry
grin grin it actually does. And I saw a Real Madrid fan saying the guy been no really dey play like himself last season. I didn't notice it but then, I no dey watch am week in week out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
LostMyZeal:

A shame your overhyped Uefalona went to Bayern and looked like Wycombe Wanderers before them, eh grin

After all the spending, una serve us with yeye counter football undecided

A match that was supposed to be the match of the day turned into lipsrsealed

Na Bayern beat Barca nah ,don’t make it look like Barca lost to one ekuke club

Your useless club will look like iyana iPaja fc when playing Barca

Disgraced by Brighton
Disgraced by brentford

Couldn’t beat my boy real sociedad and you get mouth Dey talk?

I didn’t spend much ,I didn’t pay 100 million for a bang average Brazilian poco Lee

Have some shame man grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
hensben:

I told you guys the case would be swept under the carpet. Greenwood is a a phenomenal player and the authorities would look at the future rather than his atrocities with a girlfriend.

His British passport is also key here. If he was a foreign player like Iheanacho or Ighalo, he would have been ushered nicely into Her Majesty’s Prison in Isle of Wight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Which kind dry match be this one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sancho boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sancho...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Star boy! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
That was a great pass by Eriksen. Intelligent play by Sancho too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
This Sancho is a cool customer.

The amount of time he thinks he’s got in the box sweetens me. He doesn’t rush or blast the shot. He takes out the markers and tucks them in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
My boys are cooking cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
patrickmuf:
For now, they need to assist in the build up play until we get to our best as a team...

Okay o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Illimitable:

I told you guys the case would be swept under the carpet. Greenwood is a a phenomenal player and the authorities would look at the future rather than his atrocities with a girlfriend.

His British passport is also key here. If he was a foreign player like Iheanacho or Ighalo, he would have been ushered nicely into Her Majesty’s Prison in Isle of Wight.
How does a case with video and audio evidence get kicked out like this. These people don amaze me.
Edit: Photo and audio evidence rather.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
eph12:

What's the argument again sef?
I don even forget

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Why Bruno and Erikson no dey show for ball when e dey for deep position? Are they both playing as attacking midfielders?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
afrodoc2:

The guy wants the manager to rotate in a must win game when the 1st team would have rested for a month by our next EPL game.
Ogonna na Ole Fan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is the second time I dey see Ronaldo enter midfield to give options for a pass rather than our midfielders. I no understand this kyn play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Expert17:
North's All Stars XI

They’re not supposed to have more than 3 players from the same team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Idolo is back. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by glimpse33(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Orogo Ororo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Man!

Ronaldo has been starved of goals. Thank God for penalty o. Look at him beaming like someone who just orgasmed grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Leyqute:
Man!

Ronaldo has been starved of goals. Thank God for penalty o. Look at him beaming like someone who just orgasmed grin
Baba still use agidi do Siu by force grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lana1:
Baba still use agidi do Siu by force grin grin

Lol. No be small thing.

We sha thank God there will be less angry energy around other players.

CR7 TheGOAT cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Maybe it's the quality of the opposition but the boys have been class, could have been more than the scoreline suggests.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
melodyogonna:
Why Bruno and Erikson no dey show for ball when e dey for deep position? Are they both playing as attacking midfielders?

They're both high up I think

Then again from deep, any of Varane and Martinez fit send wicked pass

Mehn I'm loving this grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12345) (12346) (12347) (12348) (12349) (12350) (12351) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.