Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8737561 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12369) (12370) (12371) (12372) (12373) (12374) (12375) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Englishisamust:

Everyone with their own opinion. To me it will still be ronaldinho, Messi and CR7. Those player can only come once in a life time. You see halland, mbappe, Lewy u dey mention. Is like comparing garri with fried rice & chicken. Can they play freekick?? how many assist all of them dey get per season to reach Ronaldo level?? can they dribble like ronaldo??
I will take Maldini words compared to yours because he played the game and against these players including cr7 so he know what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Trevor012:

Attention seeker rest. Go to your thread and display your madness.
Everything I said there are fact. Trevor GTA.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:
Everything I said there are fact. Trevor GTA.
Attention seeker go to your thread and display your madness. Nobody asked you for anything here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Trevor012:

Attention seeker go to your thread and display your madness. Nobody asked you for anything here.
And you can post in our thread. Your mumu nor too much like this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:
And you can post in our thread. Your mumu nor too much like this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2022
MRTA7:

The standards for good seems to have changed. If you watched the match, it seems just because he didn't make a mistake for the goal doesn't means he was good. He wasn't worse than most of his teammates but I would not describe his performance as good. He was average at best and you can see his lack of confidence on display. Southgate is the worst culprit. He seemed completely clueless. Interesting to see how he does at the world cup because I know they won't sack him.

Nawah for u oh. Bros.

He wS better than the other 2 defenders tho dier was very impressive except for the goal..

Plus wingbacks.

Saka

Even shaw created more chances than saka after coming on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:
I will take Maldini words compared to yours because he played the game and against these players including cr7 so he know what he is saying.

How many times did Maldini po against CR7
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:

Coming from a Messi fan boy grin. Well! It's your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Searchingvictor:

How many times did Maldini po against CR7

Maradona is better than Messi
Delima Ronaldo is better than Cristiano Ronaldo. grin. Except world cup those player have not achieve or play quarter of what Ronaldo and Messi have played.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Englishisamust:

Delima Ronaldo is better than Cristiano Ronaldo. grin. Except world cup those player have not achieve or play quarter of what Ronaldo and Messi have played.
But the World Cup is the ultimate na, isn't it? grin
"See I'm balling like Ronaldo, but not that Ronaldo, I'm talking about the old school Ronaldo, old school Ronaldo" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
hensben:
So Maldini is a clown but you are normal like this. De Lima is a better footballer than cr7. I only rate cr7 due to longevity.

Best footballers ever that everyone can agree on without dispute:
Pele
Maradona
Messi
Cristiano

People that can be disputed:
Ronaldinho
De Lima
Cruyff
Baggio
Maldini
Zidane
Kaka e.t.c...

Amongst the all time greats, only 4 names are always unchanged. Maldini is one man among many in a specific field, he has a right to his opinion same as you. But he is not the majority, the majority choose those 4 and there's nothing he/we can do to change it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
ovoP:
Bleep ratings rashford could have a bad game and score 2 goals, effective but not consistent

Bro chop your L and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DanieleLorenzo: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Expert17:

Next season, we'll bid 60m for him. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
kozmicity:

Pele
Maradona
Messi
Cristiano

Ronaldinho
De Lima
Cruyff
Baggio
Maldini
Zidane
Kaka e.t.c...

Amongst the all time greats, only 4 names are always unchanged. Maldini is one man among many in a specific field, he has a right to his opinion same as you. But he is not the majority, the majority choose those 4 and there's nothing he/we can do to change it.
Facts!! 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Expert17:

i dont have issue with the player, my own is you guys wanting to replace him for rashford, when he isn't even better than rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
MRTA7:

The standards for good seems to have changed. If you watched the match, it seems just because he didn't make a mistake for the goal doesn't means he was good. He wasn't worse than most of his teammates but I would not describe his performance as good. He was average at best and you can see his lack of confidence on display. Southgate is the worst culprit. He seemed completely clueless. Interesting to see how he does at the world cup because I know they won't sack him.

Maguire was worse than average.

Several times he’d push the ball forward several miles only to make a safe pass backwards because he douldnr pick anyone forward.

Why not pass to the free team mate first instead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
It’s as if some people watched a different game.

https://twitter.com/lomahmoudane/status/1573646484951687169?s=21

This Harry Magwaya was average? Try 60 feet below average
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
KingTom:

But the World Cup is the ultimate na, isn't it? grin
"See I'm balling like Ronaldo, but not that Ronaldo, I'm talking about the old school Ronaldo, old school Ronaldo" grin grin
Bros!!! You sabi!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
ovoP:
I don't have an issue with the player, my own are you guys wanting to replace him for Ashford, when he isn't even better than rashford

Where did you see he's better than Rashford or he should replace him in my posts?

My message is clear, he's one of the hottest attackers in Europe and he would be a good and cheap -25m addition to our CF or LW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Expert17:

Lol, I don even tire.

Apart from dribbling, Messi beats him in everything.

Agenda must agend
Apart from dribbling? Why u dey take dribbling apart?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Leyqute:

Maguire was worse than average.

Several times he’d push the ball forward several miles only to make a safe pass backwards because he douldnr pick anyone forward.

Why not pass to the free team mate first instead?
Una go clap hand for Van Dijk if he does exactly the same thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by typicalgamer(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Englishisamust:

Just imagine the nonsense they use vintage eye
They rate players

People still believe Denima can lace Christian’s boots

I hate Messi with all my life but I’ll never agree that maradonna is better than him.

If were to pick between them and live through one of their era it would still be Messi fxck maradonna
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
melodyogonna:

Messi is even better than in dribbling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
melodyogonna:

Lol, let's give Maradona/them something.

That's the only attribute they can compete with, the rest Messi is very very clear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ambience(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ronaldo,bruno and dalot all start for portugal.someone said eth should come and learn how to use cr7

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
kozmicity:

Pele
Maradona
Messi
Cristiano

Ronaldinho
De Lima
Cruyff
Baggio
Maldini
Zidane
Kaka e.t.c...

Who are the majority? fan boys and girls on social media right? So i should not take Maldini serious but fan girls and boys. Cr7 is not in top three. He is the 4th best player due longevity and records. In terms of talent, he is 5th.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Expert17:

Where did you see he's better than Rashford or he should replace him in my posts?

My message is clear, he's one of the hottest attackers in Europe and he would be a good and cheap -25m addition to our CF or LW.

And I'm saying why buy a player of similar profile to rashford, in a position that we are stacked.. I mean all our wingers even strikers can play there..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Leyqute:
It’s as if some people watched a different game.

https://twitter.com/lomahmoudane/status/1573646484951687169?s=21

This Harry Magwaya was average? Try 60 feet below average
Omo, his confidence is damn so low.

Na only lack of confidence go make person play this kain thing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jodera:
Omo, his confidence is damn so low.

Na only lack of confidence go make person play this kain thing

When he get the confidence, wetin he use am do?

I remember when Maguire scored after series of bad defending and criticism from fans and pundit, the idiot covered his ears to jubilate.

No true United fan will pity Maguire.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Karleb:

When he get the confidence, wetin he use am do?

I remember when Maguire scored after series of bad defending and criticism from fans and pundit, the idiot covered his ears to jubilate.

No true United fan will pity Maguire.
Lol, nobody will deny the fact that it's confidence that caused him to play that nonsense shown in that clip.

I feel Ole really did Maguire strong thing cos even though he's a good defender, he's someone who can't handle responsibility and pressure and Ole decided to give him that in one of the biggest club in the world so he buckled under the responsibility and pressure. Him kukuma no even try in covering himself in glory. Always blaming everyone but himself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mehn Ronaldo is done

(1) (2) (3) ... (12369) (12370) (12371) (12372) (12373) (12374) (12375) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.