Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,481 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8846235 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12415) (12416) (12417) (12418) (12419) (12420) (12421) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Expert17:

So Messi is a midfielder? Why were you dragging a midfielder with 20 g/a in his first season in France?
cheesy

LMAO! grin grin grin

Messi is a striker! Wow! I can't believe I never knew.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
TLona1:

To put into perspective, if we use goal and assists ratio, Lionel Messi is number 1.
Nothing like ratio in the champions league. The further you go the more matches you play. Nobody asked your Goat to be getting disgraced and flopping without reaching the final. Too much humiliation for your useless Goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Karleb:

LMAO! grin grin grin

Messi is a multi tasker. He strikes this minute, he creates the next minute.

He doesn't sleep in the box.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
It's because of this mumu Sancho I was against Gakpo's signing o. Although Gakpo sef dey play like antelope but he's got the stats. And I believe he's always going to be a LW. I wouldn't be against signing him for 30m or less in January.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Trevor012:

Nothing like ratio in the champions league. The further you go the more matches you play. Nobody asked your Goat to be getting disgraced and flopping without reaching the final. Too much humiliation for your useless Goat.

If they drag this list to 50, Ronaldo still won't be there and I'm not even trolling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
TLona1:

Who has the most assists in history?
Who has the most assists in the Pinnacle of club football.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
kozmicity:
Ronaldo's misses today tho... The dying days of a star. cry

But on another note, his physicality has massively improved. He no really looseguard passes. If he hasn't picked up form already, na small remain... Give him two games.

Antony and Dalot were invisible and I think that's something ETH needs to work on. We need to consistently be able to attack from both sides of the pitch.
It was against Cypriot farmers abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
TLona1:

If they drag this list to 50, Ronaldo still won't be there and I'm not even trolling.
Your tears are getting juicy . Ronaldo keeps flogging your useless Goat in the Pinnacle of club football.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Trevor012:

Who has the most assists in the Pinnacle of club football.

Who has the most assists in football itself?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
odizeey:
Maguire signing was more profitable than Sancho.
Hilarious thing is this is true.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
TLona1:

Who has the most assists in football itself?
Tears lmao

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:

You lost still undecided

That’s not the point.

The point was that Ronaldo’s presence wouldn’t have changed the loss.

With CR7 against City, the chances of Utd winning is less because we’d need to overwork them to have a chance at a win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Trevor012:

Your tears are getting juicy . Ronaldo keeps flogging your useless Goat in the Pinnacle of club football.

You're the one crying actually. Most assists yen yen yen yet they no even reason him side when they rate playmakers grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
TLona1:

You're the one crying actually. Most assists yen yen yen yet they no even reason him side when they rate playmakers grin
Omooh premium crying

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Karleb:

LMAO! grin grin grin

Did you see striker in my post ?
Maybe you need tutorials on football positions cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Trevor012:

Tears lmao

This guy go swear for uooo grin grin grin. The way u dey frustrate eenh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
TLona1:

339 assists - 232 assists that's 107.

But we should be more concerned about the UCL assists because Pendu just 5 more grin

You get time sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

This guy go swear for uooo grin grin grin. The way u dey frustrate eenh
I sabi all of them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
So penaldo fanboys actually rate assists. Wawu shocked

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
ChristoBam:
So penaldo fanboys actually rate assists. Wawu shocked

Messi had 14 assists in 26 games last season, the mumu Wasiu fans called him a flop, but suddenly assist matters.

Nothing serious benching cannot do grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
ChristoBam:

Hilarious thing is this is true.

It's so sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
timay1:

The club can still get something in the range of 30 -50m out of Sancho. Instead for them to sell him and move on to other players, they'll wait till his rep is badly damaged up to a point that no one won't even want him on loan, nevermind buying him.

I don't know how they make money in that club. They might be pushing cocaine underground. Cos some of their businesses amaze me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superfelix: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
this barka fan just came out of nowhere and bait y'all into another round of Messi-Ronaldo argument.

smh

no post match analysis. nothing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
TLona1:
The shot off target from Ronaldo which Rashford converted to a goal is one of the many assists from Ronaldo that has really deceived some of his fans to think he's a playmaker.

See waiting this one dey talk. Dwarf fan. grin grin. To those saying assists now matter. This is what causes the argument.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jokerman:
Reminders cheesy

The King plays today... I wish he leaves by January though.....
Wait is there any record Ronaldo doesn't hold In the champions league?

Most goals

Most assists

Most free kicks

Most final goals

Most knockout stage goals

Most top scorer award

Most goals In a season etc

You are telling me Messi only records are in la Liga? Tlona Goat is only useful in la Liga against Eibar and levante.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Leyqute:

That’s not the point.

The point was that Ronaldo’s presence wouldn’t have changed the loss.

With CR7 against City, the chances of Utd winning is less because we’d need to overwork them to have a chance at a win.
What does this mean man? You mean to say CR7 would have done worse that Rashie or Scamcho in that front 3 against City?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Trevor012:

Wait is there any record Ronaldo doesn't hold In the champions league?

Most goals

Most assists

Most free kicks

Most final goals

Most knockout stage goals

Most top scorer award

Most goals In a season etc

You are telling me Messi only records are in la Liga?

Nawaooo. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Expert17:

I warned them, he had enough SPACE and TIME in Bundesliga.

For the England World Cup squad, he won't smell it.

Space and time? grin grin grin

You are not a nice person
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
We hope halaand can collect baloon dor. Since 2008 Ronaldo have collected it. We never see any premier League player wey go collect aam. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:

What does this mean man? You mean to say CR7 would have done worse that Rashie or Scamcho in that front 3 against City?

I’m saying Rashford has a better chance of offering something more tangible at CF than CR7.

Your mentioning Sancho is irrelevant. CR7 isn’t a winger in this current Man Utd side.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Leyqute:

I’m saying Rashford has a better chance of offering something more tangible at CF than CR7.

Your mentioning Sancho is irrelevant. CR7 isn’t a winger in this current Man Utd side.
Fair enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Nawaooo. grin grin
Pessi records are only in la Liga. He is a Liga merchant only good against the likes of Eibar and Elche. When it comes to the Pinnacle of club football called the Champions league Ronaldo is the Daddy. He holds all the records.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12415) (12416) (12417) (12418) (12419) (12420) (12421) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.