Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,023 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8845541 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12496) (12497) (12498) (12499) (12500) (12501) (12502) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by potland: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ronaldo returns to first team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Debroslink:

Delete that crap and view the latest official one. Can you bet your ass that Messi won't equal or surpass it this season? grin
Lmao your goat has always been a group stage merchant. Na there he prick dey stand against the easy teams like Macaabi. The werey will disappear and flop as usual when Psg meets a strong team in the knockout stages.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

Ronaldo doesn't give two fecks about Europa lmao. It's only Messi that thrives and enjoys statppadding against farmers like Breast and Clermont foot. How can you explain your goat jumping from one farmers league to another and statppadding against Eibar or Elche then disappearing in the champions league for Barca?

694 goals against clubs from Europe's top 5 league is all that matters. GOAT doesn't play Europa.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Debroslink:

694 goals against clubs from Europe's top 5 league is all that matters. GOAT doesn't play Europa.
All against farmers. Statppadding against Breast and Clermont foot lmao. Argentina greatest player of all time only European trophy is the Europa league.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by potland: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

Ronaldo doesn't give two fecks about Europa lmao. It's only Messi that thrives and enjoys statppadding against farmers like Breast and Clermont foot. How can you explain your goat jumping from one farmers league to another and statppadding against Eibar or Elche then disappearing in the champions league for Barca?
as if ronaldo didnt statpad in EPL, a semi farmers league, laliga and serie A before he was chased out by allegri and bonucci for dressing room row.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
potland:
as if ronaldo didnt statpad in EPL, a semi farmers league, laliga and serie A before he was chased out by allegri and bonucci for dressing room row.
Lmao Epl the hardest league in the world. Remind me the only player to win all the individual and Collective accolade with two teams and in two different leagues? Remind me the only player to win fifa player of the year in England? Remind me the only player to finish top scorer and win best player of the season award in 3 of the top leagues in Europe? I dey wait

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Odogun performs in any league. A king is a king unlike Pessi the fraud cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

Lmao your goat has always been a group stage merchant. Na there he prick dey stand against the easy teams like Macaabi. The werey will disappear and flop as usual when Psg meets a strong team in the knockout stages.

At least GOAT still dey play UCL dey win MOTM. Pendu is one of the worst players in Europa

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by potland: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Messi shatters ronaldo's record. Most goals outside the box in the champions league

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Debroslink:

At least GOAT still dey play UCL dey win MOTM. Pendu is one of the worst players in Europa
Group stage merchant. He will disappear as usual when Psg meets a strong team in the knockout stages. Goat of statppadding against Maccabi, Breast and Clermont foot cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by potland: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

Lmao Epl the hardest league in the world. Remind me the only player to win all the individual and Collective accolade with two teams and in two different leagues? Remind me the only player to win fifa player of the year in England? Remind me the only player to finish top scorer and win best player of the season award in 3 of the top leagues in Europe? I dey wait
comparing messi and ronaldo is like comparing night and day

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

Group stage merchant. He will disappear as usual when Psg meets a strong team in the knockout stages. Goat of statppadding against Maccabi, Breast and Clermont foot cheesy cheesy

Pendu can't even stay-pad against Sociedad, Sheriff and Omonosia. No wonder 10 Hang put belt on him on the bench grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
potland:
comparing messi and ronaldo is like comparing night and day
Exactly. One holds all the records in the biggest club competition in the world while the other is just a la Liga merchant. Night and day indeed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
Debroslink:

Pendu can't even stay-pad against Sociedad, Sheriff and Omonosia. No wonder 10 Hang put belt on him on the bench grin
How can your Goat be flopping in a famers league. Even my grandmother will never do that cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

How can your Goat be flopping in a famers league. Even my grandmother will never do that cheesy cheesy

Flopping get levels. GOAT doesn't get rooted on the bench. My GOAT is NOT a bench warmer.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Debroslink:

Flopping get levels. GOAT doesn't get rooted on the bench.
My grandmother won't drop these kind of poverty stricken numbers playing for Psg.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by potland: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

Exactly. One holds all the records in the biggest club competition in the world while the other is just a la Liga merchant. Night and day indeed cheesy
my problem with him he's is a one man show
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

My grandmother won't drop these kind of poverty stricken numbers playing for Psg.

Sure, your granny won't get rooted on the bench against farmers like this below

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Goat dey flop for farmers league grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:
Odogun performs in any league. A king is a king unlike Pessi the fraud cheesy cheesy
Boss you don win this argument. Only a mumu will still compare laliga merchant with Ronaldo after seeing all this. grin grin.

Interviewer.: What is ur favourite team??
Messi: eibar!! anyday any time

grin grin grin.

Have never seen someone that knows how to neckpress all this pessi fans than you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:

Flop of the season grin grin grin grin. Hesben I hope you are seeing ur fraud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
afrodoc2:

Na self-contain apartment. Room no dey.
Even though even though, upon still even if na bed space

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ten Hag: "He [Maguire] has a role to play. On his way back and now has to get back into these games — I understand the [England] interest but we look at #mufc first. We have to get right results."

E be like Maguire go tey for bench oo

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Barcelona is beating Bayern tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ellexy:

This statement is a big disrespect in the history of football. Barca to beat Bayern grin grin. U dey joke?? A customer will always be a customer no matter the shape and size

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ellexy:

Only if them fix the match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ellexy:

Kill that hope. There is no point in it.

Goals will pour by 8.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ellexy:
cheesy grin grin grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ellexy:

It will be meaningless if Inter win their match that has already kicked off.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2022
Trevor012:
Only the GOAT gets called a flop for dropping 15 league assists in a season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
ChristoBam:
Only the GOAT gets called a flop for dropping 15 league assists in a season.
LMAO

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
MRTA7:

It will be meaningless if Inter win their match that has already kicked off.

And they're leading by 2 goals already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12496) (12497) (12498) (12499) (12500) (12501) (12502) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.