Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8748097 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12504) (12505) (12506) (12507) (12508) (12509) (12510) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Expert17:

Scored 2, however, it was canceled. Provided an assist.

30 G/A for club and country in 3 months.

You're shameless and stop lying. He didn't score 2 cancelled goals. Get your facts right first before agending.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
afrodoc2:
Antony is not useless. He has so much going for him. He just needs to focus. We want him to stat pad not draw a big circle.
Like your mother cooking pot grin I never see this kind player before o when we are not leading already Ten Hag should talk sense into him. If he is taking on players its good for the players and as it is now, honestly I prefer Garnacho to start at left wing o make both wings dey threatening maybe Sancho too will wake up but I don’t think Ten hag can take that bold decision cos Garnacho is still small they might be bullying him in premier league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
afrodoc2:
Antony is not useless. He has so much going for him. He just needs to focus. We want him to stat pad not draw a big circle.
And please Doc, can Garnacho play the right wing too in case Anthony is being subbed or still not taking on players? That wing needs to be functional too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
So skills are forbidden at 0-0?
That's showboating. That skill really has no end product. If Ronaldo had done it, it would have been a different story
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
odizeey:

That's showboating. That skill really has no end product. If Ronaldo had done it, it would have been a different story
And he finds a way to insert Ronaldo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bjteensdes24:

And please Doc, can Garnacho play the right wing too in case Anthony is being subbed or still not taking on players? That wing needs to be functional too

We can try Pellistri there. He can do a job there. Garnacho should be introduced slowly into the left wing and not used all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
You're shameless and stop lying. He didn't score 2 cancelled goals. Get your facts right first before agending.

Lol, so his goals were not disallowed?

did you watch the game?

cc Jodera

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
afrodoc2:

We can try Pellistri there. He can do a job there. Garnacho should be introduced slowly into the left wing and not used all over the place.
Okay, thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
Karleb:

We shall see. cheesy
Wetin you wan see again arbi na for dream The one we see never do arbi grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
TeslaFC:

Better than Wan Bissaka grin
Lol...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=Expert17 post=117941085]

Lol, so his goals were not disallowed?

did you watch the game?

cc Jodera

Yeah he scored, but was offside I think they should be 3 goals up sef if not for Var disallowing it which was right. Guess @Ellexy didn’t watch that match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bjteensdes24:
Yeah he scored, but was offside I think they should be 3 goals up sef if not for Var disallowing it which was right. Guess @Ellexy didn’t watch that match

3 disallowed goals, Gakpo x2 and the other from Xavi.

He didn't watch the game but quick to insult. lol

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Expert17:

3 disallowed goals, Gakpo x2 and the other from Xavi.

He didn't watch the game but quick to insult. lol
grin grin grin

You and I know you didn't watch the game either and is calling someone shameless an insult?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
And he finds a way to insert Ronaldo.
Is Ronaldo not a United player? Na coach?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
odizeey:

Is Ronaldo not a United player? Na coach?
Wetin concern him with Antony spin?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
Wetin concern him with Antony spin?
Stop feigning ignorance abeg. What Antony did was useless at that moment.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
odizeey:

Stop feigning ignorance abeg. What Antony did was useless at that moment.
Simple.
How does this involve or concern Ronaldo in any way?

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
How does this involve or concern Ronaldo in any way?

undecided

Maybe na that Ronaldo dey choke you. I understand he scored a beauty yesterday.

If it was Bruno that did one of those stuff, would it be fun?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
odizeey:

Maybe na that Ronaldo dey choke you. I understand he scored a beauty yesterday.

If it was Bruno that did one of those stuff, would it be fun?
Something is wrong somewhere when one skill meant to entertain is causing pain on some people.

So if Bruno or even Ronaldo pulled off that skill I would be angry because I'm a sadist or what?

You'll are really hilarious.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
Something is wrong somewhere when one skill meant to entertain is a causing pain on some people.

So if Bruno or even Ronaldo pulled off that skill I would be angry because I'm a sadist or what?

You'll are really hilarious.

You see the problem with some of you?

Everything is black and white to you. Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jodera:
Ehen Na.

From Barca academy him go PSG now he's in PSV.

Xavi Simons

Be like na Netherlands he dey claim as nationality sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
odizeey:

You see the problem with some of you?

Everything is black and white to you. Enjoy
Lol black and white you say... What was position again when Ronaldo deliberately disrespected and undermined the coach and club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
I don't understand why a simple spin generated so much noise. the cheers in the ground at the time didn't sound like one of discontent.
these pundits and United ex players are comedians. there's always something to whinge about after every game.
hopefully Antony no send.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ellexy:
Lol black and white you say... What was position again when Ronaldo deliberately disrespected and undermined the coach and club?
You can check. Nairaland's database is still intact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
odizeey:

You can check. Nairaland's database is still intact.
Exactly, you threw nuance out the window and took the black position of defending his disrespect. We remember clearly.

Antony on the other hand disrespected no one but you've been calling for his head because of a harmless skill yet you're talking about black and white positions.

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Anthony’s spin is boring and futile. If it was a better skill, one might overlook. But that spin like a failed ballet dancer just makes him look dumb every time. It’s not entertaining a bit —rather irritating. And the timing? God. Looks like the lad fancies attention on and off the pitch. He tweets per second. He should not let anything overshadow his good performances. He should be professional.

When are we going to get a glimpse of Maino too? That boy makes his mates look like children on the pitch. I’m eager to see him debut.

Oh man, you can’t but imagine Greenwood under ETH cry , that boy is just a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
All those Anthony skills dey give me joy abeg. Make e no stop.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Erik ten Hag on if Cristiano Ronaldo still needs to win his place in the XI for Premier League games: "I know that some see it like that, but I don't have a Europe team, and I don't have a Premier League team."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Erik ten Hag on if Cristiano Ronaldo can match his goal tally from last season:
"It's up to him."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Erik ten Hag:
"When you analyse the season so far, if he [Donny] was available, he would get his chance, because we need goals, and I know Donny is really good in the position to score goals, and he's also good in the defensive transition."

VDB too will see game time too then but not benching Brunocheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Erik ten Hag: "I think when you collect all the chances he [Ronaldo] creates, and the team creates for him in the last weeks that he was there, you can see that he's still capable of getting into the right positions, and I know he's capable of finishing."

(1) (2) (3) ... (12504) (12505) (12506) (12507) (12508) (12509) (12510) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.