Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8790521 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12544) (12545) (12546) (12547) (12548) (12549) (12550) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Expert17:

Pass back Donny PBD

cheesy cheesy cheesy
make E no spoil for my hand footballer grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ronaldo should not be our striker. He is 38 years old. Unfortunately, the forwards we have are useless or not fit. Sancho, Martial, even Rashford.

Also, we don’t create enough chances. We rely on snatching the ball from the opponent and doing a counter vs building from the back and opening defences up. Strikers will miss chances, but it’s when you dominate and create lots of them that we can get ours to score. Not like we are playing pragmatic football (e.g. against the big boys) which requires efficiency.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
If dem mention VDB for man u discussion in this thread of who will make match day squad not to talk of bench or starting 11 dat person needs to be flog mercilessly angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
ETH needs to be a bit flexible. Not the type that requires bringing on Maguire to top strike. That was almost id1otic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Hold your tears; he won't be here beyond this season or January even

He doesn't deserve this bunch of clowns so win-win for everybody
grin.
But Ronaldo fvcked up today to be honest. He will leave in January or at the end of the season, and ETH must sign a quality Striker to replace him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
nitrogen:
Also, we don’t create enough chances. We rely on snatching the ball from the opponent and doing a counter vs building from the back and opening defences up. Strikers will miss chances, but it’s when you dominate and create lots of them that we can get ours to score. Not like we are playing pragmatic football (e.g. against the big boys) which requires efficiency.
we create more than enough chances to win games. we don't score. the Chelsea and Newcastle games are examples. that's why we are battling with a negative goal difference at this stage of the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Eriksen played full-time ETH is running this guy down cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Another tears grin

Of course Ronaldo is to blame undecided

Please cry more
He was 27years when he scored 24 goals last season grin. He no play well today sha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Expert17:

Thank you o.

We want defenders when we have Sancho, Martial, Elanga and Finished Ronaldo as forwards. Lol.

United must sign Gakpo is January, enough of seeing rubbish Sancho, Elanga, Rashford or even Martial on the wings grin...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Expert17:

30m, the cheapest available option.

Oga stop quoting this 30m, Gakpo will cost more than that if United make a move for him. Unless na club like Fulham first agree fee with PSV..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
nitrogen:

Please tell them o. ETH is not who we think he is abeg. He is rigid and mostly wants to play it safe.
ETH will be expensive and I hope the club back him more in the transfer window. We can’t afford to be changing coach again abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Expert17:

You are welcome. We go learn by force. grin
That guy nah mumu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Expert17:

You are welcome. We go learn by force. grin
That guy nah mumu no single correct pass can't Mark the ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
TrebleChamp:
United must sign Gakpo is January, enough of seeing rubbish Sancho, Elanga, Rashford or even Martial on the wings grin...
We need complete striker too no more wing wing ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
TrebleChamp:
He was 27years when he scored 24 goals last season grin. He no play well today sha...

Na jus today?
Carry mic talk..na just today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
eph12:

ETH will be expensive and I hope the club back him more in the transfer window. We can’t afford to be changing coach again abeg
That is if he doesn't use the entire window to chase players who doesn't want to come, the scout should be looking at options to Players he might have already submitted to the board. We don't want another De Jong madness biko...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
maik99:

Na jus today?
Carry mic talk..na just today?
How old was Ronaldo last season? Or how old was he 6 months ago when he was United top scorer? He has been terrible this season and i have stated my opinion as to why....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
nitrogen:
Ronaldo should not be our striker. He is 38 years old. Unfortunately, the forwards we have are useless or not fit. Sancho, Martial, even Rashford.

Manchester City struggled to create chances yesterday until Haaland was introduced...

Ronaldo is passed it but then, it's Patrick saying it so, I expect his fans to go on the defensive...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
TrebleChamp:
How old was Ronaldo last season? Or how old was he 6 months ago when he was United top scorer? He has been terrible this season and i have stated my opinion as to why....
Pele, Maradona, Platini, Zidane, De Lima and the likes once did it a season before age took its toll...Get that!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
TrebleChamp:

What I want to hear from you is how Ronaldo has been this season, completely different in a lot of things

Last season ti lor

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
TrebleChamp:
That is if he doesn't use the entire window to chase players who doesn't want to come, the scout should be looking at options to Players he might have already submitted to the board. We don't want another De Jong madness biko...
That dejong matter vex me ehn. Imagine the insult
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
patrickmuf:
Pele, Maradona, Platini, Zidane, De Lima and the likes once did it a season before aged took its toll...Get that!
He suddenly became to old to score in just under 6 months? Well he should have been released in the summer sha, maybe a decent striker would have taken his place. Ronaldo is no longer United's problem, cos he will definitely leave at the end of the season. We should be more worried about underperforming players that still have more years running on their contract..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
maik99:

What I want to hear from you is how Ronaldo has been this season, completely different in a lot of things

Last season ti lor
I have said it here that Ronaldo of this season looks uninterested, not motivated and not dedicated to the team, i don't know if it is the aftermath of what happened in the summer. That is my opinion on Ronaldo's performance this season, i don't believe he became too old under 6 months without any major injury...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
eph12:

That dejong matter vex me ehn. Imagine the insult
Make ETH sha no try that rubbish next transfer window....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
eph12:

Changing coach ke? Anyone thinking of changing ETH?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ellexy:

nani667

lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Joebayo217:
I no be Chelsea fans wey I go insult u just wait and see as I go scatter bacar thread if dem lose
manure don scatter beyond repair

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
What do you all expect? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
ChristineC:
we create more than enough chances to win games. we don't score. the Chelsea and Newcastle games are examples. that's why we are battling with a negative goal difference at this stage of the season.
We do?
I don't see it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Expert17:

It was the wrong decision.

Slow and simple passer VDB can't play well @ AM in a team that relies on quick play upfront.

Looks like he’ll suit better at La Liga. “Make e no spoil for my hand” football doesn’t fit the EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
patrickmuf:
Manchester City struggled to create chances yesterday until Haaland was introduced...

Ronaldo is passed it but then, it's Patrick saying it so, I expect his fans to go on the defensive...
Bloody Messianic cultist, how many goals your asun don score for him farmer's league grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Ellexy:
It was a response to nitrogen comment on ETH o. Some people are still undecided on ETH

(1) (2) (3) ... (12544) (12545) (12546) (12547) (12548) (12549) (12550) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m), a4turitoroman, AdisaOwala and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.