Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726733 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12572) (12573) (12574) (12575) (12576) (12577) (12578) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

Very treble. Sorry, i mean very terrible.

Lol. You’re wicked.

Hope the aftermath of the interview works well for the club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2022
He can attack the Board oo.. Fine

But attacking ETH... Na there fans go drag am... Enter Twitter and see how your Goat is being dragged cheesy cheesy.
Maybe we should start the building process by slashing his weekly wages cheesy cheesy.

Na that OGS own funny me pass cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2022
Leyqute:

Lol. You’re wicked.

Hope the aftermath of the interview works well for the club

Is it me that is wicked, or the person who knows the truth but denies it in order to push an agenda. Now that his darling Ronaldo feels insulted and is dropping dimes we are hearing that those things he denied were in fact the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:

Lol, is it the stanning or you don't know basic stuff?

You are not allowed to face the media with such info, Ferguson fined and sacked our captain Roy Keane in 2005 for this same action.

Ooh so now that he has decided to face the media and further open the yansh of the club.. What will you do? Defend the club I suppose grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Leyqute:

Don’t be ambiguous. How did ETH disrespect him in “stamping his authority as manager”? Provide more details.

Apparently no other manager has given Ronaldo this issue in trying to stamp authority than your darling ETH.. But you don't see the issue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Nezzjnr:
He can attack the Board oo.. Fine

But attacking ETH... Na there fans go drag am... Enter Twitter and see how your Goat is being dragged cheesy cheesy.
Maybe we should start the building process by slashing his weekly wages cheesy cheesy.

Na that OGS own funny me pass cheesy cheesy
Ronaldo is entitled and he doesn’t deserve it at least not at United.

This is someone that gave his prime years to another club. If he had given his prime years to United and trying to form Egbon I for understand where it is coming from.

You left a club when you were hot to chase personal glory. You’ve past your prime, came back and want to feel entitled. If he has his way he will request for his statue at Old Trafford, something he can’t ask Madrid he gave his youth to.

Any United fan supporting this rubbish does not have sense. He should go back to Real Madrid and feel entitled after all, they got the best of him. As it stands Ronaldo is a liability to United. If we talk his fans will say they are making sales from his jerseys. If United was created to sell Jerseys they should get a stand at Aswani or Balogun market. Y’all be putting a player ahead of your club. Fooools!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

This is someone that gave his prime years to another club. If he had given his prime years to United and trying to form Egbon I for understand where it is coming from.

You left a club when you were hot to chase personal glory. You’ve past your prime, came back and want to feel entitled. If he has his way he will request for his statue at Old Trafford, something he can’t ask Madrid he gave his youth to.

Any United fan supporting this rubbish does not have sense. He should go back to Real Madrid and feel entitled after all, they got the best of him. As it stands Ronaldo is a liability to United. If we talk his fans will say they are making sales from his jerseys. If United was created to sell Jerseys they should get a stand at Aswani or Balogun market. Y’all be putting a player ahead of your club. Fooools!!!

He gave his prime to real madrid.. Please anybody will understand that..
It's not like he didn't deliver 3EPL AND 1 UCL with a treble before leaving.. Infact he's the last player in the EPL to win the Fifa Ballon D'or which the fans have used to brag.

So I don't understand this your attempt at emotional blackmail grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2022
All of them.. 1 club..

Same reaction from fans.

How many years has it been now?

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

The mumu left when we were the best club in the world. So what's the tears about facilities, ambition etc lmao

Ask them if CR7 would have granted this interview and said all these shits if he was playing every week.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anything the Goat says is always Right cheesy

Assuming he was getting a good number of games this season... He would have stayed Mute.

But him don jam ETH wey be Agbero... Wey no even send am... He has opened the Book of lamentations.

He has more Interviews than Goals this season.

He should better leave by January

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
All of them.. 1 club..

Same reaction from fans.

If you are taking Quotes from people... You dey add LVG join?? cheesy cheesy

LVG that had Di Maria... Falcao... RVP... Rooney in one squad.

Please cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
All of them.. 1 club..

Same reaction from fans.

They don't want me here VS The club needs surgery and is not managed properly.

so it's the same thing?

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

He gave his prime to real madrid.. Please anybody will understand that..
It's not like he didn't deliver 3EPL AND 1 UCL with a treble before leaving.. Infact he's the last player in the EPL to win the Fifa Ballon D'or which the fans have used to brag.

So I don't understand this your attempt at emotional blackmail grin
Ask yourself will Ronaldo have stayed if he was in this situation 10 years ago where clubs would be jostling for his signature? He’s frustrated cos despite hawking himself all over Europe he got a rude shock that he’s no longer in demand.

Ronaldo is the one trying to blackmail you guys emotionally not me. It’s a trait of a narcissist.

If Vardy suffers this kind fate with Leicester I go understand cos he turned down big clubs in his prime for the club. Not Ronaldo abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2022
Homelander Ronaldo forcing his way out of the club and publicly blaming the club for forcing his way out.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Ole has no connection to Arsenal, so why should Arsenal hire him?.

Doesn’t change the fact that Ole was a bad coach, might not be the worst but he wasn't trying and probably needs ball to handle some of his players.
changed angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Since you're talking about truth, who has justified his place in the team from the back of last season, before everything went wrong?

I don't even want him here. I have stated this many times that he should be let go, so we can get a much younger and vibrant striker, and avoid all these rubbish. But some of us here don't want that. They want him to remain here so he can be trolled. To what end? I remember saying whether he stays or not, during the summer, that a new striker should be gotten. We can't depend on him. That's what we're seeing now
We have a new coach so, everyone has a fresh start. Stop bringing up last season's performance to justify the present.

Dalot, Martinez, De Gea, Varane and few others have stepped up hence they're first team regulars same can't be said of Ronaldo...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Ask yourself will Ronaldo have stayed if he was in this situation 10 years ago where clubs would be jostling for his signature? He’s frustrated cos despite hawking himself all over Europe he got a rude shock that he’s no longer in demand.

Ronaldo is the one trying to blackmail you guys emotionally not me. It’s a trait of a narcissist.

If Vardy suffers this kind fate with Leicester I go understand cos he turned down big clubs in his prime for the club. Not Ronaldo abeg.

Ronaldo has said the reason he stayed.. You have refused to believe.

What do you want me to do? Provide information that isn't available?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2022
patrickmuf:
We have a new coach so, everyone has a fresh start. Stop bringing up last season's performance to justify the present.

Dalot, Martinez, De Gea, Varane and few others have stepped up hence they're first team regulars same can't be said of Ronaldo...
You do not know what goes on indoors. You think this is just about not starting a couple of games?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

That's the problem. I may tell you something now, and you will run with it, even though I may be wrong. Of course if it serves your fantasy, you wouldn't care if I'm wrong

Is that it? Lmao.

Not that expected any better grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Emery had all the connections to Arsenal

The same reason why Ole was appointed is the same reason Arteta was appointed. Same with Lampard at Chelsea. Same with Xavi at Barca and Zidane at Madrid.

But I don’t expect you to understand our this recruitments are done.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Talk to your guy snapchat. He wants the best for your club

Arsenal has no need for Ole now, or do they?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2022
odizeey:

Maybe what?

With this comment, I don't expect anyone to continue this conversation with you.

It’s not like I want to converse with you, so I’m good. Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Ronaldo. I was brought up to believe that no matter what you've done before in your life respect needs earned, so Ronaldo acting like an arrogant spoiled brat is not going to earn him respect in my opinion.

Mark Anderson, Edinburgh

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Ronaldo's remarks are an unprofessional attempt to secure an exit from Man Utd; one they should agree to. The fact is he's been poor this season and the team plays better without him. His interview is an unequivocal disgrace.

Joel Sparks, Flintshire

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

So you cannot recognise a fake quote oga.. Nawa oo

Fake Quote? Something Ronaldo said with his mouth. Lmao!!

I’m sure you just defend Ronaldo with a reason.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

I'm sorry but this isn't news.. People already know there are young players in Manchester United who are stubborn.. It's not the first time Ronaldo has hinted at it sef

Stubborn because they don’t suck his ass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

It’s not like I want to converse with you, so I’m good. Thanks.

I'm just helping others to avoid wasting time

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Oh, now you're the pained one abi

Like I said... Context

Now run off and get Pcm or ice block

Talking about someone being pained like it’s not you that have been crying all over the thread since Ronaldo destroyed the little reputation he had in Manchester last night grin

Your tears just dey start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2022
Nezzjnr:
May I never go against my Club maka one Old Player...

Where's Elrony sef

I dey, wassup?

United is a useless club, regardless of Ronaldo or not.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2022
odizeey:

I'm just helping others to avoid wasting time

If they are people like you. It’s better for me tbh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

The same reason why Ole was appointed is the same reason Arteta was appointed. Same with Lampard at Chelsea. Same with Xavi at Barca and Zidane at Madrid.

But I don’t expect you to understand our this recruitments are done.
Same reason Emery was appointed. I'm actually agreeing with you. Why are you arguing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Arsenal has no need for Ole now, or do they?
Not yet. Lets wait till things go south

(1) (2) (3) ... (12572) (12573) (12574) (12575) (12576) (12577) (12578) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.