Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8877730 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12576) (12577) (12578) (12579) (12580) (12581) (12582) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
main24:

If we all say it's time that is holding the offloading, that is great...but the way I am looking at this our Oga ETH, na side-chick em dey find.
Side-chick players dey that man eye too much lipsrsealed

wetin be this grin grin grin grin

Side chick una grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
main24:

Chief, free the guy.
Your definition of respect is not the same to another person.
Ronaldo said he does not respect ETH because[b] he feels[/b] ETH does not respect him.
Is he wrong or right? That is left to his Feelings. We are all entitled to feel however we want to feel.

As the coach, being the boss, if you feel your subordinate disrespects you, send him packing!
There is nothing to debate as to who is wrong or right. You are the boss, so you are always right!

As for talking about Rooney; is what he said about Rooney wrong? Rooney looks older than Ronaldo na grin
It's the real world. Everybody gets old. What's the fuss about that?

Boss man, how I wan take start like this? grin Lemme say, I no dey see truth make I no talk am. To always say the truth don spoil me, that’s why I no fit take some of the lies and defense these fanboys put together to defense their fave. You can love someone and still admit they bleeped up when they do. That’s when people would know you have an independent mind.

I will start anyway grin

If the way ETH disrespected Ronaldo is by not starting him regularly because of his woeful performances. Then he deserved the disrespect from his coach. No job security in coaching career, you can get sacked at anytime if you do not perform. Ronaldo has not been in form right now and he has the right to bench him, now it’s up to Ronaldo to prove to him with his performance that he won’t cost his coach his job.

Now when ETH took the decision to reprimand Ronaldo. You and I know how the world responded to it. You can imagine the number of abuse that ETH got for having the authority to sideline a non performing player. He gave him a second chance and started him in 4 consecutive matches, even made him the captain in one game. He still flopped.

I feel if someone is going to tell Rooney he is getting old then it’s not someone like Ronaldo, who is a “walking plastic”. For someone who has done major surgery to alter most parts of his body to look better than he was, it screams insecurity and he shouldn’t be him that should have said it. You need to google Ronaldo’s old picture to understand what I’m saying. Saying Rooney is old isn’t even the issue, like you said everyone gets old, but it’s how and why he said so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
As expected no Ronaldo fan boy or Anti-Ole gangs have countered this!

Snapchat:
E get one senseless person up there wey dey talk say one person talk say OGS was up to something like say na lie.

And here’s why I think OGS wasn’t a bad coach. Not the best but he did his bits.

When OGS took over the reigns of Man U, they were in shambles. Ole gave them hope and put the team right back on track. If he was bad then how come the fans coined the phrase “Ole at the wheel”

Under Man U OGS lead Man U to away unbeaten run of 29 games. Winning away from home is not an easy feat.

In Ole’s last full season, he led them to a second place finish, above the hot Liverpool and the rest of the top 6.

Ole led Man U to Europa League final and could have won if only De Gea had not missed.

OGS has an impressive records against the top 6:

Chelsea - P 4, W 3, D 1, L 0
Spurs - P 2, W 2, D 0, L 0
Arsenal - P 3, W 1, D 1, L 1
Liverpool - P 2, W 0, D 2, L 0
Man City - P 2, W 1, D 0, L 1

Ole led the team to 4 semi finals, though Semi finals is not a trophy but it was a sign of progress from the shambles Man U were in before he was appointed as an interim coach.

Everything was going as planned until a certain Penaldo came in and destroyed the progress. Ole, who I think lacked balls, modeled his game play around Ronaldo. While Ronaldo was scoring, they team was being damaged. Instead of playing for the badge, they started playing for Ronaldo. This was OGS only mistake as the coach of Man U.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
Man U to fine Ronaldo £1m because of the interview with Piers Morgan

If this is true, I think the board and the people making decisions in the club are brainless. What they need to do as a matter of urgency is terminate his contract. You don’t mind how much you spend if you want to get rid of pests.

Unless, of course, they are trying to get back at him and humiliate him further. Which is also well deserved.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Boss man, how I wan take start like this? grin Lemme say, I no dey see truth make I no talk am. To always say the truth don spoil me, that’s why I no fit take some of the lies and defense these fanboys put together to defense their fave. You can love someone and still admit they bleeped up when they do. That’s when people would know you have an independent mind.

I will start anyway grin

If the way ETH disrespected Ronaldo is by not starting him regularly because of his woeful performances. Then he deserved the disrespect from his coach. No job security in coaching career, you can get sacked at anytime if you do not perform. Ronaldo has not been in form right now and he has the right to bench him, now it’s up to Ronaldo to prove to him with his performance that he won’t cost his coach his job.

Now when ETH took the decision to reprimand Ronaldo. You and I know how the world responded to it. You can imagine the number of abuse that ETH got for having the authority to sideline a non performing player. He gave him a second chance and started him in 4 consecutive matches, even made him the captain in one game. He still flopped.

I feel if someone is going to tell Rooney he is getting old then it’s not someone like Ronaldo, who is a “walking plastic”. For someone who has done major surgery to alter most parts of his body to look better than he was, it screams insecurity and he shouldn’t be him that should have said it. You need to google Ronaldo’s old picture to understand what I’m saying. Saying Rooney is old isn’t even the issue, like you said everyone gets old, but it’s how and why he said so.

What is the difference between what you are doing here and what Ronaldo did?

He feels he is entitled to the bullsh1t he said and we must see it as the truth.
You feel you are entitled to the bullsh1t you are saying here too and we must see it as the truth.

You see where this is heading?
Everyone is right in their f*cking corner.

We are all deluded. Never doubt the human capacity for self-delusion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
main24:

What is the difference between what you are doing here and what Ronaldo did?

He feels he is entitled to the bullsh1t he said and we must see it as the truth.
You feel you are entitled to the bullsh1t you are saying here too and we must see it as the truth.

You see where this is heading?
Everyone is right in their f*cking corner.

We are all deluded. Never doubt the human capacity for self-delusion.

No. You are the deluded one here. You are not different from Ronaldo who sees fault in everyone else but himself. You are just another fan boy who is being remote controlled by Pendu’s ego.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

No. You are the deluded one here. You are not different from Ronaldo who sees fault in everyone else but himself. You are just another fan boy who is being remote controlled by Pendu’s ego.

Okay sir grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:
As expected no Ronaldo fan boy or Anti-Ole gangs have countered this!

Foolish record trophy matters van gaa better than ole the only difference is van gaa no get the kind of players ole has na luck only dey use win match the most dullest Coach man u ever appoint angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
main24:

Okay sir grin

cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Joebayo217:
Foolish record trophy matters van gaa better than ole the only difference is van gaa no get the kind of players ole has na luck only dey use win match the most dullest Coach man u ever appoint angry

I said counter with fact and not cry. Do you know the players that played for Van Gaal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ten Hag to meet with Man Utd bosses
The Daily Telegraph is reporting that Erik ten Hag will meet with Manchester United bosses later today to discuss how to react to Cristiano Ronaldo's interview and any possible punishment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
That is why he is regarded as the GOAT smiley, can any player in Assnal's history be identified as such?
Them go dey talk A una go dey yarn B,
Na why una club no get bearing again.

Long May your woes continue. Like Ronaldo like Man-U Bunch of “has beens”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
He's pained we are winning without him.

Everything about him is ME ME ME, selfish mugu. No serious club will sign him with this disgraceful conduct.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:

Showed more care because of 1-minute applause? Ronaldo the Capper cheesy cheesy

I know you will ignore other aspect of the interview for your agenda, but Ronaldo no send you or anybody at the club. He has spoken the truth about the rot within the club, if you no like am find pillow hug tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ellexy:
Nope the interview was probably done last week or this week because he mentioned Arsenal being back at the top.
I have seen the video, you may be right...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I know you will ignore other aspect of the interview for your agenda, but Ronaldo no send you or anybody at the club. He has spoken the truth about the rot within the club, if you no like am find pillow hug tongue cheesy

Interview regarding your ex and current mangers/players? I should consider other aspect of what biko. Lol

Did he mentioned anything new? Who forced him to sign for a rotten club? Your petty ewure is useless.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Too many miserable bitter hypocrites just full this thread

Y'all were busy peddling the falsehood that he was rejected by City, but we pointed some of you dumbheads to Gwadiola's comment but of course it was okay to stick with the lies the media told about CR7. Such a shame

And now that the truth is out, these same set of hypocrites that can never handle the truth are trying to blackmail CR7. Had SAF not intervened, he was legit going to City but some fuuuls kept on peddling the 'Pep can never work with Ronaldo' falsehood.

I hope some of you hypocrites are just being hypocrites online and not in reality oh. If not, omo is your case. So blinded by hate that common sense and empathy dun become rocket science for some of una.

I'll always be here to expose all of you lying schmucks with the bitter truth. I ain't going nowhere.

As a matter of fact, there's nothing CR7 said in that interview that should be new to observant people. Look at Arsenal and ask yourself honestly if we're doing a rebuild or we're just giving the impression that there's a rebuild of some sort.

If you watched the game with Fulham yesterday and you're carried away with that useless undeserved win then you need to go for deliverance.

Too many hypocrites on this thread.

There are those who hate CR7 because he rivals one arrangee goat of fake retirement.

There are also those who hate cr7 because they think he isn't the goat but either Maradona or Pele is.

Then there are those who hate him because he wouldn't stomach any form of mediocrity.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the best and greatest player to ever play the game. You can keep crying till rapture comes. He dun expose the media now una dey call am narcissist.

Fvckin hypocrites
Loud it cool...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ronaldo fans running to their master's defence

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
This guy no rate us

Wtf is this cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:

How do you want the club to show care again?

He was paid his full wage.

He missed some training sessions and HE refused to sit out the next game claiming he was good to play.

He was posted on all social media platforms.

The fans honored him on the pitch.

What was missing abeg?

Kindly allow the club to respond to this allegations, you don't know more than Ronaldo on this matter so rest...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bluelines69: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Kindly allow the club to respond to this allegations, you don't know more than Ronaldo on this matter so rest...

Did he lie cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
patrickmuf:
What's your take on the interview?

Ronaldo should gtfo...Must all the ex players praise you? Man's hating on Rooney because he doesn't like the truth.
My take on the interview is Ronaldo said the truth about the club, the Glaziers and coaches. If you decide to pick aspect of the interview that suit your narratives na you sabi. Non of us work within the club but Ronaldo does, so let ETH and the board respond to what he said. Ronaldo is telling you same thing the so called ex-players cannot, but na one aspect una go focus as usual.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

True.

You're also hating on Ronaldo because you don't like the truth?
Na cos he is a Messi fan grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:

You should have waited for the club response before supporting your ewure.

The club that supported 700 club goals won't care when a live was lost? Lmao

Think well, no allow stanning cloud your reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
And that part of no change in infrastructure/technology is a BIG FAT lie.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

Ronaldo is telling you that Glazers who you also stan have not improved the facilities, nutrition etc in 10 years. We told you guys these things years ago but you were supporting the Glazers. I wonder who you will side with now, CR7 or your darling Glazers.

I remember when i said certain parts of Old Trafford were outdated someone here was arguing with me as if he has carried detailed inspection of every part of the stadium.

Old Trafford is one of the few big stadiums without a big screen. If you look away for a second and miss a goal in the 2nd half you will not see it again until you reach your house (If it is in the 1st half you might see it indoors during half time).

Doc you missed my post, i have admitted to this after listening to the interview. I have stop supporting the Glaziers, they should get the fvck out of my Club...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I have seen the light, i hope nitro.gen will too cheesy

LooL. Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

What about you that always defends the Glazers, and now also supporting Ronaldo for speaking the truth?

Which truth sef? Is it not the same truth you denied for so long in different tongues? grin
He has opened my eyes grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
patrickmuf:
Why should he even try to square up to the coach?
It is both of them that can answer that question ooh...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
afrodoc2:

Very treble. Sorry, i mean very terrible.
Hope you will free me now after my responses cheesy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
I know the United fans defending Ronaldo are doing so cuz they love him and can't just allow this thread be filled with only criticisms of him.

Y'all don't believe what you're saying cuz you can't be that slow. You can't actually believe Ronaldo gives two shits about United or the Glaziers or whoever.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Ronaldo is entitled and he doesn’t deserve it at least not at United.

This is someone that gave his prime years to another club. If he had given his prime years to United and trying to form Egbon I for understand where it is coming from.

You left a club when you were hot to chase personal glory. You’ve past your prime, came back and want to feel entitled. If he has his way he will request for his statue at Old Trafford, something he can’t ask Madrid he gave his youth to.

Any United fan supporting this rubbish does not have sense. He should go back to Real Madrid and feel entitled after all, they got the best of him. As it stands Ronaldo is a liability to United. If we talk his fans will say they are making sales from his jerseys. If United was created to sell Jerseys they should get a stand at Aswani or Balogun market. Y’all be putting a player ahead of your club. Fooools!!!
Ronaldo is bigger than Assnal, that entitled nature of his won him FIFA World Player of the Year in England. The first and only player to achieve this, every player cannot be same and am sure Assnal wish they had a Ronaldo once....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12576) (12577) (12578) (12579) (12580) (12581) (12582) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, odizeey(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.