Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758180 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12592) (12593) (12594) (12595) (12596) (12597) (12598) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=BlaqFaze post=118537537][/quote]
Blaqface right now cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2022
Trevor012:
Argentina M.I Agbaga go flop for farmers league cheesy
cry cry baby

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
BlaqFaze:
As far as this season is concerned, comparing him to Lewa mini is also a disrespect.

Dude is competing with Hazard for most appearances on the benchm

Hazard will do better if he’s given the same chance that was given to Pendu.

Hazard even had to apologize publicly for his performances, but Pendu is blaming everyone for being finished. Blamed his coach, blamed his club, blamed his fellow players, blamed Rooney, blamed Neville, blamed the media but he will never blame himself for not scoring chances created for him. I’m sure if he was Nigerian, he’ll blame Buhari and Tinubu.

I enjoy the meltdown him and his zombies are going through sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 47c3ee: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Pinterest:

Hazard will do better if he’s given the same chance that was given to Pendu.

Hazard even had to apologize publicly for his performances, but Pendu is blaming everyone for being finished. Blamed his coach, blamed his club, blamed his fellow players, blamed Rooney, blamed Neville, blamed the media but he will never blame himself for not scoring chances created for him. I’m sure if he was Nigerian, he’ll blame Buhari and Tinubu.

I enjoy the meltdown him and his zombies are going through sha grin

From “Snapchat” profile to “Pinterest”, soon you’ll switch to “Instagram” or “Facebook”

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Trevor012:

Blaqface right now cheesy
January is around the corner

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2022
47c3ee:

From “Snapchat” profile to “Pinterest”, soon you’ll switch to “Instagram” or “Facebook”

I’ve got myself a dedicated fan. I’m blown like Pendu cool cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Cyberrex:

I just want to see dem qualify for champions league, one time they missed the spot by just one point to arsenal, somehow progress has been recorded in the women wing, let us see if they can maintain the run
With the way they've been going, they should qualify for UCL next season. They've also been fortunate with injuries so far. Let's hope things stay that way
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2022

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2022

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Hate for somebody better than his entire generation, somebody he may probably never meet in his life ooh. We bant with Messi fans here, and they respond sensibly, i have classified this monikers that throw insult without provocation as troubled or probably damaged kids..

Their matter dey always weak me. Them go soon run when the GOAT shows up

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Joezinho:
To think that some man utd fans hate their club’s player because of their love for Messi is simply disgusting…

After saying lots of trash about someone you have never spent 5 minutes with, how do you feel when you drop your phone and think?

That’s if you think…

You will never see a Barca fan that’s a Ronaldo Stan or even hating Messi ,but we have so many Man U fans who Stan Messi ,there are levels to something’s sha grin

You don’t need to be crying that some man united fans hate Ronaldo ,I don’t think any united fan hate Ronaldo ,they only hate him for being arrogant.

Even people like you put Ronaldo before your club despite his drop of form
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You will never see a Barca fan that’s a Ronaldo Stan or even hating Messi ,but we have so many Man U fans who Stan Messi ,there are levels to something’s sha grin

You don’t need to be crying that some man united fans hate Ronaldo ,I don’t think any united fan hate Ronaldo ,they only hate him for being arrogant.

Even people like you put Ronaldo before your club despite his drop of form

Imagine thinking every Man U fan should be behind Pendu despite disrespecting everything and everyone in the club, from the owners to the chef. Even the innocent gym was not spared. Na cult? Penduism na cult? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Anything that will make me a Pendu dick rider. I reject it in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
BlaqFaze:
January is around the corner
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by StarchAndBanga: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Penduism?

Omoo

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pinterest:

Imagine thinking every Man U fan should be behind Pendu despite disrespecting everything and everyone in the club, from the owners to the chef. Even the innocent gym was not spared. Na cult? Penduism na cult? grin
Any Man U fan that supports Ronaldo after that interview is just shameless...this guy literally shit on the club, saying that they've not upgraded the gym since 2003...bro! and some so called "Man U fans" are applauding him grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Any Man U fan that supports Ronaldo after that interview is just shameless...this guy literally shit on the club, saying that they've not upgraded the gym since 2003...bro! and some so called "Man U fans" are applauding him grin
bro those people aren't man u fans they are Ronaldo fans don't get confused

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
BlaqFaze:

Despite how Perez pushed him out of Madrid, I trust Pendu not to grant any interview slandering the club. If not Madrid fans won’t take it lightly with him. Most Man U fans are soft.

In the history of football, I’ve always heard that a player cannot be bigger than a club. Well, until now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pinterest:

That’s the problem ,everyone should not dickride like piers Morgan

So Ronaldo fans are even against ETH ,saying he disrespected Ronaldo .

I just learnt that dropping a player that’s not performing means disrespect

Even Madrid fans are bashing Man U and ETH for treating Ronaldo badly ,oya ask dem to take him back at their club and they will tell you no need

You want your goat to be starting all games for Man U misfiring ,but you don’t want him back at your club grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pinterest:

Despite how Perez pushed him out of Madrid, I trust Pendu not to grant any interview slandering the club. If not Madrid fans won’t take it lightly with him. Most Man U fans are soft.

In the history of football, I’ve always heard that a player cannot be bigger than a club. Well, until now.

We have heard a player cannot be bigger than a club till man united

Ronaldo is bigger than man United according to some of his fan boys
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by arukwe123(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Trevor012:

Dominating top European leagues merchant unlike a certain la Liga fraud cheesy cheesy
playing with super team mates. What do you expect. All he does it to tapin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

That’s the problem ,everyone should not dickride like piers Morgan

So Ronaldo fans are even against ETH ,saying he disrespected Ronaldo .

I just learnt that dropping a player that’s not performing means disrespect

Even Madrid fans are bashing Man U and ETH for treating Ronaldo badly ,oya ask dem to take him back at their club and they will tell you no need

You want your goat to be starting all games for Man U misfiring ,but you don’t want him back at your club grin

Those ones are not Madrid fans oh! They are Pendu PR bots and merchants. They are paid by Pendu and his agents to hype him and attack his rivals.

At the bold: it’s in the Penduism code of conduct grin

Imagine if Ronaldo apologizes to his coach for walking out during the spurs game and for his woeful performances this season. Promise to improve, play better and be a better role model to his team mates. I swear, the support he would get from the football community will be overwhelming even from rival fans. But pride and ego won’t allow, especially when his ass is getting licked by the seconds.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

We have heard a player cannot be bigger than a club till man united

Ronaldo is bigger than man United according to some of his fan boys

I’m tempted to believe it’s true oh. Because some Man U fans will still sing Viva Ronaldo in their next match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pinterest:

I’m tempted to believe it’s true oh. Because some Man U fans will still sing Viva Ronaldo in their next match.
Person disrespect club and dem dey back am up ? Then he is surely bigger than Man U
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pinterest:

Those ones are not Madrid fans oh! They are Pendu PR bots and merchants. They are paid by Pendu and his agents to hype him and attack his rivals.

Imagine if Ronaldo apologizes to his coach for walking out during the spurs game and for his woeful performances this season. Promise to improve, play better and be a better role model to his team mates. I swear, the support he would get from the football community will be overwhelming even from rival fans. But pride and ego won’t allow, especially when his ass is getting licked by the seconds.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlackAIIDay: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Some RATS think their opinion matters grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lana1:

Ellexy:

Supastriker Magwaya cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Some people need to be exorcised from the demon of chronic penduism

angry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Person disrespect club and dem dey back am up ? Then he is surely bigger than Man U
I have listened to the full interview part 1 and 2. I must have missed them. Can you highlight those statements of Ronaldo that disrespected Manchester United?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
He didn't disrespect the club however, he's going to be fined and sacked.

I wonder why grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pinterest:

you said it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (12592) (12593) (12594) (12595) (12596) (12597) (12598) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.