Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8756925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12602) (12603) (12604) (12605) (12606) (12607) (12608) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Blaqfaze and tlona1 show yourselves cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
No caption needed. cheesy grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Expert17:

But you should always play with your best XI.

Otamendi and Romero are behind Martinez.

But when man utd loses , Ronaldo is at fault. No one blames the coaches.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
patrickmuf:
Rooney is a Manchester United legend and he spoke about Ronaldo as a Manchester United player so, I don't get why you guys are trolling him with world cup goals...

Imagine TrebleChamp trolling Rooney for his looks as if he is a model...

Make nobody disrespect Rooney for here...Ronaldo might be in the GOAT convo and all that but Rooney achieved Greatness at United...Wazza is appreciated here...
But it is ok when you troll Ronaldo who currently plays for Manutd Abi? Well i didn't troll Rooney, just stated that he is younger than Ronaldo. Rooney retired years ago, while the Ronaldo you take pleasure in trolling because you are a Messianic Cultist is still playing at the highest level...

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
patrickmuf:
Like TrebleChamp?
Guy your hypocritic behaviour isn't new here, you turned a blind eye while some kids where littering this thread with rubbish but hurried back when we start praising your own player Ronaldo. I no wan do this back and forth with you on this matter, cos i no you worship the Messianic one. But if you want to make the a Rooney vs Ronaldo argument, receipt plenty to take defend my Fav....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
patrickmuf:
Mock Ronaldo how? Fans are only expressing their displeasure that Ronaldo went overboard so, I don't get how you term that mockery...
Like you expressed it by claiming he is holding the team back last season Abi? He gave his all to the team last season scoring 24goals, while having McFred in midfield and Maguire leaking goals behind him, but Messianic Cultist claim Ronaldo was the one holding United back. You are quick to attack whoever attack you, but Ronaldo must be a superhuman and not respond to Rooney's attack?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Joezinho:

Messianic Cults for a reason grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Another arrangee Gold medal about to be handed to the goat of fake retirement.

All hail the goat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BenNash: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
odizeey:

Your urge to reply will not allow you read properly.

Ronaldo said he doesn't respect Ten Hag because he does not respect him. Simple. No insult.

Don't ask me rubbish questions. When a legend was getting dragged you were busy happy and smiling. So I expect you to smile too when Rooney is getting dragged by Ronaldo fans.
Go and watch the interview. E sure me say you never watch am.

Na you no watch interviews. Or you're not as intelligent as I think. You literally want him to come out and boldly say 'Ten Hag is two faced', 'Ten Hag is a liar' 'Ten Hag plays to the media' and all those other things before you understand what he's fully saying.
Na you dey rush to quote me btwn. What was my reaction to the whole thing.
I asked if those ones slagging off Rooney are United fans. You just said yourself, 'getting dragged by Ronaldo fans'. It's a good thing you know they're fan boys.

Am I surprised United fans are dragging Ronaldo for disrespecting the manager, dropping an interview so as to get his contract cancelled? No.
Am I surprised 'United fans' are dragging Rooney for criticizing Ronaldo? Absolutely Yes.
Rebuke that spirit of fanboyism and you'll see the nonsense in front of your clearly.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
I know Messianic Cultists (expecially those who claimed to be Manutd fans) will be fasting and praying for Ronaldo to fail on Thursday cheesy...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Double standards. Lol.

IKnowMyGOATTTTT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I know Messianic Cultists (expecially those who claimed to be Manutd fans) will be fasting and praying for Ronaldo to fail on Thursday cheesy...

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
BenNash:

Na you no watch interviews. Or you're not as intelligent as I think. You literally want him to come out and boldly say 'Ten Hag is two faced', 'Ten Hag is a liar' 'Ten Hag plays to the media' and all those other things before you understand what he's fully saying.
Na you dey rush to quote me btwn. What was my reaction to the whole thing.
I asked if those ones slagging off Rooney are United fans. You just said yourself, 'getting dragged by Ronaldo fans'. It's a good thing you know they're fan boys.

Am I surprised United fans are dragging Ronaldo for disrespecting the manager, dropping an interview so as to get his contract cancelled? No.
Am I surprised 'United fans' are dragging Rooney for criticizing Ronaldo? Absolutely Yes.
Rebuke that spirit of fanboyism and you'll see the nonsense in front of your clearly.

Who wants your intelligence validation?

You can't still point out the disrespect. Now, disrespect is in parables. Na by force to respect person wey no respect you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:

They already are grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:

Make ulcer no kill them sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Joezinho:
Double standards. Lol.

IKnowMyGOATTTTT!!!
The hypocrisy no be here.
Ronaldo scores 24goals last season, he held United back.
Messi scores 6 goals last season, Pochettino is not a good manager.

Awon Hypocrites........

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:
you are one of those people dividing man u thread with una Messi and Ronaldo argument lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Joebayo217:
you are one of those people dividing man u thread with una Messi and Ronaldo argument lipsrsealed
Really shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Joebayo217:
grin
This pose or he go dey rub head lmao.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:
But it is ok when you troll Ronaldo who currently plays for Manutd Abi? Well i didn't troll Rooney, just stated that he is younger than Ronaldo. Rooney retired years ago, while the Ronaldo you take pleasure in trolling because you are a Messianic Cultist is still playing at the highest level...

When Rooney was slandering Ronaldo, they all kept mute. CR7 is giving it back to Rooney wotowoto and they want to paint Rooney as the victim..

Some fans truly deserve the glazers and maguire.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:
The hypocrisy no be here.
Ronaldo scores 24goals last season, he held United back.
Messi scores 6 goals last season, Pochettino is not a good manager.

Awon Hypocrites........

Messi scored 5 or 6 league goals the entire season in a Farmer's league on a Super team that has mbappe and Neymar. If Messi wasn't riding on Mbappe's back , he'd be irrelevant right now.

Ronaldo finished 3rd in goals last season and made PFA team of the Season yet he’s the one pulling the team back and not foolish players like mcfred, maguire and bissaka.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Joezinho:

The best player on the pitch isn't responsible for the loss.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Saudi Arabia's king Salman has announced that tomorrow will be a public holiday after their win against Argentina at the World Cup grin!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Devvy4: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Expert17:

The best player on the pitch isn't responsible for the loss.

Lol 8.0 for doing what exactly??

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ronaldo fans wey sabi as e dey xup no talk anything. This defeat definitely helps Argentina on the long run. We'll be here to witness it. Make nobody run sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
If na that one, Portugal go sodomi§e ghana, dem don even get extra motivation grin grin The African in me dey hope say e no go dey humiliating sha like our friendly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
ChristoBam:
Ronaldo fans wey sabi as e dey xup no talk anything. This defeat definitely helps Argentina on the long run. We'll be here to witness it. Make nobody run sha.

I agree. The defeat wasn’t planned but it will definitely help reduce the pressure of that “Argentina will win the WC” tag. Poland and Mexico are currently playing draw and if the game ends with the scoreline, then the group is still open. Hopefully.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
� BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo is to leave Manchester United by mutual agreement, with immediate effect.

“The club thanks him for his immense contribution across two spells at Old Trafford”, statement confirms. https:///wpkHJLVVpu

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
ChristoBam:
� BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo is to leave Manchester United by mutual agreement, with immediate effect.

“The club thanks him for his immense contribution across two spells at Old Trafford”, statement confirms. https:///wpkHJLVVpu
And so it ends
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
ChristoBam:

angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mission accomplished. Mr champions league is returning to his competition in January.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12602) (12603) (12604) (12605) (12606) (12607) (12608) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera, eph12(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.