Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776934 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12608) (12609) (12610) (12611) (12612) (12613) (12614) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
odizeey:
Hahaha. Like you guys won't be the first to roast ETH. We'll wait for the next player you people will carry on your head.

There's always someone that's the problem. Hehehe. Nothing new.
Let's keep pretending. We know the ones waiting to roast Ten Hag. Na fanboys. We're fully behind the manager!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
eph12:
I'm shocked nobody has come here to report that Ronaldo refused about 17m settlement because of his love for the club and fans cheesy cheesy
He refused 17m settlement? Now wtf will even believe that. Pay him off when we can keep him here and have him play with the U-20s till the season ends. We won't be losing anything.

They came to an agreement. If he didn't leave on a free, we'll keep him and play him with the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Btwn, Ronaldo actually posted a photo with that watch? Watch with an image of him scoring against United. And some of these ones here go dey talk nonsense.

Might be a United legend to most of you. He's never been to me. I don't remember any of our legends that left the club before hitting their peak.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
ChristoBam:
Btwn, Ronaldo actually posted a photo with that watch? Watch with an image of him scoring against United. And some of these ones here go dey talk nonsense.

Might be a United legend to most of you. He's never been to me. I don't remember any of our legends that left the club before hitting their peak.

Do you remember any of our legends that last won the ballon dor at United? Whether a player leaves on a high or low, situations surrounding his exit should not affect his unique and outstanding achievements for the club.

Sorry, I forgot that you are a Messi fan.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hmmm. More gbas gbos for Ronaldo.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
ChristoBam:

Let's keep pretending. We know the ones waiting to roast Ten Hag. Na fanboys. We're fully behind the manager!
cheesy we go see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
BTW the above is for the altercation he had at Goodison Park (smacking a phone outta someone's hand)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
If they Glazers truly put Man United up, would y'all want American consortiums?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
nitrogen:

Do you remember any of our legends that last won the ballon dor at United? Whether a player leaves on a high or low, situations surrounding his exit should not affect his unique and outstanding achievements for the club.

Literally the first thing I thought of after seeing the comment.

If Balon D'Or isn't the peak. Well, what then is?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
nitrogen:

Lol I said a lot of you regard him as a legend. I never did. No be fight.

I can be very biased I know this. If I saw him as our legend, I'd support him over Messi. I wouldn't care much about anything else. Just like Scholes> Lampard to me, Rio> Terry.

Maybe if I viewed the club as one that can be a stepping ground to other top clubs, then I'd view things differently.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
AnfieldFan:
If they Glazers truly put Man United up, would y'all want American consortiums?

Tbh, Arabs might just be the best owners out there.

Americans have this unusual way of approaching football matters that's not really convincing.

A very good example is the Chelsea owner who literally wants to force CR7 on Potter for revenue purposes. E no send the potential clash that might occur if things don't properly align.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Now we can focus on Sancho and co....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mediaresearcher: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Maybe the fact that the World Cup is ongoing has something to do with it. But come to think of it, clubs were not lining up to employ him anyway. I don't know, but that doesn't surprise me at all. grin cheesy
Pinterest:
Remind when Messi was club-less for like 24hrs, even football clubs were tweeting about him coming to their club. From clubs from the slums of Africa to the biggest clubs that played in Europe.

Now, even an unknown club is rejecting Pendu. What a sad end to an ego filled career cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
ChristoBam:

He refused 17m settlement? Now wtf will even believe that. Pay him off when we can keep him here and have him play with the U-20s till the season ends. We won't be losing anything.

They came to an agreement. If he didn't leave on a free, we'll keep him and play him with the kids.
So that when the players get divided into 2 groups and ETH fail to make anything meaningful of the season, you'll say we should have gotten Poch.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
eph12:

So that when the players get divided into 2 groups and ETH fail to make anything meaningful of the season, you'll say we should have gotten Poch.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
eph12:

Definitely didn't see this one coming, you must be really good at Chess cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam001: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
eph12:

It's a second choice option if Ronaldo fights for his salary. Its about setting a precedent. A player can't do all of that to get his contract annulled, then get a payout. What stops Antony from doing this in 2 years? Or Martinez in few years? Pleaseee

And which group? Lmao please. Is it Antony or Martinez that came in with Ten Hag. Or Casemiro or Rashford, or Dalot fighting for a new contract?

They don't give a fvck about him when he's not on the field. Even if they did, no one's breaking into groups because of a 38 year old lmao, stop with the jokes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam001: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Btwn why was I temporarily banned out of the blue. Nairaland sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
ChristoBam001:
Btwn why was I temporarily banned out of the blue. Nairaland sha.
Ronaldo slander is not allowed, even on nairaland. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Joebayo217:
lipsrsealed

Walahi, the Pendu boys on this thread can’t afford this grin. What a waste of fan boy, when you can’t buy your favourite celebrity’s merch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nobody’s got time for that Viva Ronaldo nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
ChristoBam001:

It's a second choice option if Ronaldo fights for his salary. Its about setting a precedent. A player can't do all of that to get his contract annulled, then get a payout. What stops Antony from doing this in 2 years? Or Martinez in few years? Pleaseee

And which group? Lmao please. Is it Antony or Martinez that came in with Ten Hag. Or Casemiro or Rashford, or Dalot fighting for a new contract?

They don't give a fvck about him when he's not on the field. Even if they did, no one's breaking into groups because of a 38 year old lmao, stop with the jokes.
Lol I agree with you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Watching hazard play is so sad..

What ever happened
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mrviktor:
Watching hazard play is so sad..

What ever happened
Hidden cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
KingTom:

Hidden cry

He doesn't look fit at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ronald has issues with tenhag

And how he just put in Anthony and Martinez into the team..

Common sense didnt tell him that the coach has worked with them for years and understand their strengths and weaknesses...

See casemero..he still hasn't fully been integrated but is coming in small small

Erikson is in because dejong refused to come.

Martial is there because he played full preseason Nd scored alot..

I don't think Ronaldo can coach but if he at one point in life becomes a coach body go tell am..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam001: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
eph12:

Lol I agree with you
Lmao, am I on the wrong site shocked?
We don't do that here abeg. We argue till death.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam001: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
This KDB is only a little above average when he's playing for Belgium. That City system definitely brings out your best and hides your weaknesses to an extent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
afrodoc2:

Apart from maybe 1 exception na Who’s Who of illogical opinions full this Penduist cult o. grin
You know them...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12608) (12609) (12610) (12611) (12612) (12613) (12614) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.