Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8873357 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12613) (12614) (12615) (12616) (12617) (12618) (12619) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
ChristoBam001:

Definitely. Cuz I wonder how Poch would have dealth with the Ronaldo situation.
Good. So now we don't need any bad blood in team as we support ETH to return us back to glory days

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam001: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
eph12:

Good. So now we don't need any bad blood in team as we support ETH to return us back to glory days
Lol like I said. I've been 100% Ten Hag in since he got the job. And I've actually never been this confident in the chances of a Manager taking us back to the glory days. Still love Poch though and will support him wherever he goes. Y'all will bear witness to his genius one day.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
eph12:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
ChristoBam001:

Lol like I said. I've been 100% Ten Hag in since he got the job. And I've actually never been this confident in the chances of a Manager taking us back to the glory days. Still love Poch though and will support him wherever he goes. Y'all will bear witness to his genius one day.
Poch will be back to a smaller team where he rightly belongs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
Casemero playing beautiful football

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Breaking :

Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal will have a meeting with the FA regarding the potential Apple take-over of Manchester United. Premier League clubs believe a new ownership that worth in trillions could harm the integrity and competitiveness of the most famous club competition in the world. West Ham, Leicester and apparently Newcastle also expected to join the consortium which will try & stop the FA from letting the Glazers sell the club to Apple Inc. which as of 2022 is the biggest multi-national company in the world with a market capitalisation of USD 3.3 trillion.[MEN]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibunkun1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the first player to score in 5 world cup finals, LEGEND cool

Kylian dey come grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
odizeey:
You leave your thread come here dey find Bruno fans to sympathize with you. cheesy

Yes, my boy Bruno deserves it, but na Cboy them give. If e pain you, try go Qatar go collect am; make them cut off your preeek. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice.

Hopefully, you won't complain/cry when Messi gets the award ahead of the actual best performer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Joebayo217:
Breaking :

Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal will have a meeting with the FA regarding the potential Apple take-over of Manchester United. Premier League clubs believe a new ownership that worth in trillions could harm the integrity and competitiveness of the most famous club competition in the world. West Ham, Leicester and apparently Newcastle also expected to join the consortium which will try & stop the FA from letting the Glazers sell the club to Apple Inc. which as of 2022 is the biggest multi-national company in the world with a market capitalisation of USD 3.3 trillion.[MEN]

Lol, dem dey fear? E be like say this one wan pass Arab money o. Apple is sitting on close to $48 billion in free cash/liquid assets. The company needs to spend the cash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Anthony looking lively
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Joebayo217:
Breaking :

Make dem no sell to apple oh.

Before we go dey buy goal highlights and training ground highlights for $9.99

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Silva: Buddy, this Niggà should go and rest. Small thing he would be shouting Coach has disrespected him.

What the fùck is he doing? If he wanna coach, he should retire, do his license and start a career in perhaps Nigeria with Okomu Oil FC.

Coming from someone that judge base on what he see on the pitch. You don't even know what is going behind the scene between Eth and Ronaldo. Abeg leave my guy. He shaaa don leave Una club. Let him represent is country in peace. This is the samething he did for Portugal to lift euro 2016. One thing I love about Ronaldo is that he always say is mind. Hate him or love him. He will always be my goat

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Coming from someone that judge base on what he see on the pitch. You don't even know what is going behind the scene between Eth and Ronaldo. Abeg leave my guy. He shaaa don leave Una club. Let him represent is country in peace. This is the samething he did for Portugal to lift euro 2016

grin

LOL..... sorry o CR7 Special Personal Assistant.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Kylian dey come grin
He has a long way to go. But if he stays disciplined, hungry and dedicated like Ronaldo, he can do better sef...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
As he dey pain them, na so he dey sweet us cool

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

LOL..... sorry o CR7 Special Personal Assistant.

grin.

Expert17 special follower. Anything expert17 say dem follow.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Coming from someone that judge base on what he see on the pitch. You don't even know what is going behind the scene between Eth and Ronaldo. Abeg leave my guy. He shaaa don leave Una club. Let him represent is country in peace. This is the samething he did for Portugal to lift euro 2016. One thing I love about Ronaldo is that he always say is mind. Hate him or love him. He will always be my goat

Borntosmoke?? Weedtaker?? undecided grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nothing to add....

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Leyqute:

Did you see the assist. Bruno is fantastic

I am not impressed by either assist. There are grandmothers who can make those. angry

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Joebayo217:
Breaking :

They did more than this for the Newcastle takeover. Their tears wont mean shít
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
drisham:
Bruno- 2 assist

Kdb-0 assist

We know who is king and who is useless without pep

This is what happen when you always watch back of the TV grin grin grin.
Someone that bag 21 assists in a season without pep! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
afrodoc2:

I am not impressed by either assist. There are grandmothers who can make those. angry
Abeg nau! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Nothing to add....

You do know that guy is a clown. As in he is a professional clown who gets paid for saying and doing clownish things. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
afrodoc2:

You for kuku say shut up! Why the unecessary sentence. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
nitrogen:

Lol, dem dey fear? E be like say this one wan pass Arab money o. Apple is sitting on close to $48 billion in free cash/liquid assets. The company needs to spend the cash.

The one thing you are guaranteed with Arab money is spending cash after cash to buy the best players in order to win titles.
A company like Apple will look at the bottom line first rather than hunting for glory the way Arabs do.

Jim Ratcliffe is not rich enough to spend the money we need, and even though Amancio Ortega is rich enough he is an aka gum by nature.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
afrodoc2:

You do know that guy is a clown. As in he is a professional clown who gets paid for saying and doing clownish things. cheesy
Debo is a diehard Ronaldo fan...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Debo is a diehard Ronaldo fan...

So not only is he a clown, but he is also biased. cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Glasers spend 300m
Take 600m out.
But Manchester is Manchester

Apple will take over.
Spend maybe 200
But Manchester becomes ichester.

Old Trafford
Or
I-trafford

Pick a poison.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:

grin grin grin. While Arabian are still eating a goat that was slaughtered last 2 days. This life no balance.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
afrodoc2:

So not only is he a clown, but he is also biased. cry
His choice Doc, yours is Pele, mine is Maradona. Na personal choice

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin. While Arabian are still eating a goat that was slaughtered last 2 days. This life no balance.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12613) (12614) (12615) (12616) (12617) (12618) (12619) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.