Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8843517 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12618) (12619) (12620) (12621) (12622) (12623) (12624) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
odizeey:

Naso Elruditor do o. cheesy

Elruditor own fear me sha.

How person go owe hand and 20k for this economy?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Elruditor own fear me sha.

How person go owe hand and 20k for this economy?
Na that hand weak me pass cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexo: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
DeadPresidents:

He crosses better than all our wingers bro. I can stake my neck on that.

Rashford rarely crosses from the left (he prefers shooting). His crossing from the right is hit-and-miss.

Antony’s crosses are often too close to the keeper. Sancho has difficulty even getting space to produce a cross.

Early days for Garnacho so won’t say nothing.

Gakpo’s crosses have good height and whip on them. Even on a bad day, those are standout attributes.
E be like your head don tire you....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexo: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
patrickmuf:
Expert17 the floor is open, agend any agenda...
Expert is shy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
DeadPresidents:
Told Afrodoc2 that Gakpo strikes the ball as cleanly as MG11 did but Doc remained an infidel.

Get this man to Old Trafford. The price of the brick is pushing higher with every minute he plays.

He does not strike the ball as well as Greenwood.

Greenwood that I saw score long range free kicks with both right and left foot.

That you can shoot with both feet does not mean you are as good as everybody else. Gakpo’s finish was very good though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

Give me the recipients address, please

grin grin

Too numerous to mention
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ellexo:
Expert is shy

He is busy. Shy ke?

Not the Expert that we know.

It is interesting to see how many people are now on the Gakpo bandwagon.
Maybe we should go for Enner Valencia and Estupinian too. grin

Caution must be employed when assessing tournament performances.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
eph12:
Gakpo is comfortable with both feet. What I'm looking for now are the quality of his crosses or passes. We need our attackers to be creators too
I didn't really like what I saw from him. Apart from the goal, that is. Don't even want to think of how many times he was bullied off the ball.

But he was still one of the best from the Dutch side. Cuz everyone else was stinking. That might have had an effect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Now watch the wonder Bellingham will perform tonight..I pray the takeover happens really quick. Let's splash the cash.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
ChristoBam:
Now watch the wonder Bellingham will perform tonight..I pray the takeover happens really quick. Let's splash the cash.

I don’t know why I don’t trust that Bellingham.
If Dortmund is going to ask for mad money we had better look elsewhere. The same club can’t swindle us 4 times.

We should go for FDJ and develop Mejbri, Mainoo, Iqbal. FDJ is cheaper and better, and more suited to ETH’s style.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
afrodoc2:

If Dortmund is going to ask for mad money we had better look elsewhere. The same club can’t swindle us 4 times.

We should go for FDJ and develop Mejbri, Mainoo, Iqbal. FDJ is cheaper and better, and more suited to ETH’s style.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
ChristoBam:

I didn't really like what I saw from him. Apart from the goal, that is. Don't even want to think of how many times he was bullied off the ball.

But he was still one of the best from the Dutch side. Cuz everyone else was stinking. That might have had an effect.
Yeah I thought I could see more of what he's about but the whole team was stinking the joint. Didn't learn anything I would have wanted to in this match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
afrodoc2:

I don't like the FDJ I've seen so far sha. He's too careless with possession for my liking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
afrodoc2:

FDJ has been making some mistakes, losing the ball in dangerous positions. Still better than most of our midfielders tho. That ball carrying ability and picking a pass thereafter is top notch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
ChristoBam:

I don't like the FDJ I've seen so far sha. He's too careless with possession for my liking.

It’s not new. Saw him make the same mistakes at Barca too. It’s as if he’s got too much stuff on his mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
ChristoBam:

His pass success percentage for his career is about 91%. For his career!
This season's Champion's League he averaged 88.8%. Last season 89.6%

Another example of not using 1-2 tournament games to judge a player. Carelessness in possession is not one of FDJ's problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Leyqute:

It’s not new. Saw him make the same mistakes at Barca too. It’s as if he’s got too much stuff on his mind.

There is no perfect player. You can't be careless in possession and be averaging 90% pass accuracy every season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
USA ought to be targeting Maguire. They should try to get him on a 1v1. He’s lost a yard. Beating him would be easy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin

Pick one to take over from fuckin Glazers!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Beckham ✅✅✅
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maguire agba baller
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
ChristoBam:
Splash wenti I will man u will learn to forget about England players always over hype
Even Xavi Simon of PSV better pass him yet u won't see media hyping him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
ChristoBam:
A spectacular masterclass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
When I was preaching here before we bought that Brazilian pocolee fraud to buy gakpo and one midfielder for 100 million instead of wasting that huge amount on that fraud. Everybody think say I no know waiting I dey talk. I will not be suprise if man u buy that boy for 70 million upward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
odizeey:

Omo e red. Make we calm down look wetin we wan buy wella.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
odizeey:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
When I was preaching here before we bought that Brazilian pocolee fraud to buy gakpo and one midfielder for 100 million instead of wasting that huge amount on that fraud. Everybody think say I no know waiting I dey talk. I will not be suprise if man u buy that boy for 70 million upward.
We wanted a left footed right winger and we luckily got one and he's been good for us so far. If we want Gakpo we'll get him in January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
afrodoc2:

Customer Dada grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2022
ChristoBam:

Bellingham is a runner. He does not do much to control possession or tempo. He is very good at what he does, but what he does is not really how ETH plays his CMs.

He is more subtle edition of Dele Alli. He plays nothing like FDJ or Eriksen in terms of progressing the ball from deep, passing through lines, helping to control possession.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2022
ChristoBam:

cheesy cheesy the guy good sha. England no ball well yesterday. But anything from Dortmund is a no for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2022
afrodoc2:

Bellingham is a runner. He does not do much to control possession or tempo. He is very good at what he does, but what he does is not really how ETH plays his CMs.

He is more subtle edition of Dele Alli. He plays nothing like FDJ or Eriksen in terms of progressing the ball from deep, passing through lines, helping to control possession.

Yep. Nothing special about the guy.

He's just another low budget Lampard/Gerrard Regen CM England have been producing lately. Just run and work rate, without know how to do an actual midfielders job og controlling midfield and dictating game tempo. All they do is run, dribble and score some goals. The likes of Dele Alli and Lingard do pass all these ones in their prime and we all could still smell their bulshit from miles away. I'm always getting the same vibes with guys like Mason Mount and Bellingham

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2022
timay1:

Yep. Nothing special about the guy.

He's just another low budget Lampard/Gerrard Regen CM England have been producing lately. Just run and work rate, without know how to do an actual midfielders job og controlling midfield and dictating game tempo. All they do is run, dribble and score some goals. The likes of Dele Alli and Lingard do pass all these ones in their prime and we all could still smell their bulshit from miles away. I'm always getting the same vibes with guys like Mason Mount and Bellingham

I will just leave Mason Mount to continue to pose a problem to Chelshit fans. Outside work rate and set piece delivery I have not seen much from him.

Mejbri has a higher ceiling than Bellingham in my opinion. He just has to channel his attitude in the right direction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12618) (12619) (12620) (12621) (12622) (12623) (12624) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: daharry(m), Fladm(m), Yemike(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.