Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8743675 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12623) (12624) (12625) (12626) (12627) (12628) (12629) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
andrewbaba44:

But we are supposed to believe wasiu is the goat because he has more Instagram followers

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Bro i no argue with anybody, i no even quote anybody. I just post the picture of Manchester United Legend, Premier League Legend and World Football Legend on Manchester United Thread.
Be whining yourself

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/61596-what-makes-a-legend.amp.html

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2022
Nemanja Martinez grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2022
TrebleChamp:
He didn't even play well until he scored the goal, my guy was saying Messi should be replaced for Dybala but i told him Messi was still a threat in that game.
Na the goat dey look him upcoming game. I no send any other small player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2022
ChristoBam:
How's someone in the GOAT conversation and has never been the best player in any world cup edition. Am I missing something?

The one Pessi got in 2014, did he deserve it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2022
eph12:

You're mentioning people that just make up the number and not effective in our attack. We can't afford to babysit anybody anymore. They should be thrown away. That you're able to list 6+ players just mean we have plenty garbage to throw away

We need the numbers.
We playing in all competitions

But have no striker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dexyity(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Jokerman:

grin grin. Shay u know say na losers dey shout Ojoro everytime sha. How person go watch that world cup and say Messi didn't deserve it? Was there even an argument?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2022
Your kids will ask you this question in future sha. When they watch documentaries from the world cup and see Ronaldo has never been in conversation for the golden ball at any world cup edition. They'll see the likes of Zidane,Maradona, Pele and Messi win it or the equivalent. Ronaldo has never even been in the conversation.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2022
ChristoBam:
Your kids will ask you this question in future sha. When they watch documentaries from the world cup and see Ronaldo has never been in conversation for the golden ball at any world cup edition. They'll see the likes of Zidane,Maradona, Pele and Messi win it or the equivalent. Ronaldo has never even been in the conversation.

What is this garbage cheesy

Who do una this thing

Lookat your goat that is consistent with his signature 'change your style' poses

The one who throughout his career was more favored and because they want him to have an international trophy to his name, they made Copa America an annual competition cheesy

Have y'all no shame.

Anyway, my kids can't be dumb enough to neglect the bold

You Leeyo fans think it's rocket science to be reasonable grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2022
ChristoBam:

grin grin. Shay u know say na losers dey shout Ojoro everytime sha. How person go watch that world cup and say Messi didn't deserve it? Was there even an argument?
Na losers dey blame Higuain too.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2022
LostMyZeal:

What is this garbage cheesy

Who do una this thing

Lookat your goat that is consistent with his signature 'change your style' poses

The one who throughout his career was more favored and because they want him to have an international trophy to his name, they made Copa America an annual competition cheesy

Have y'all no shame.

Anyway, my kids can't be dumb enough to neglect the bold

You Leeyo fans think it's rocket science to be reasonable grin

Our kids will watch the ruler of four kingdoms. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 47c3ee: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2022
ChristoBam:

You mean the “mistake” golden ball??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2022
Don't even get me started

Abi no be because of una Mr. Humility dem invent that rubbish G/A stat?

All of a sudden because they love shifting goal posts for him, assist became a big deal.

When he was at his prime in Barcelona and was busy competing goals with Cr7, was there ever any stat like G/A?

As goals dry up, them invent G/A for Mr. Humility cheesy

It's always been excuses upon excuses. If he no blame grass, na weight of the ball he go blame. If all the blames no stick, he go accuse Conmebol of favoring Brazil more.

Or you expect me to stan a goat of fake retirement? To what blo.ody end?

It won't surprise me one bit if Mr. Humility magically gets this WC golden medal anyway. The whole system has always been rigged in his favor.

Cr7 worked tirelessly and passionately for everything he achieved, not your goat who's obviously the golden boy of the Footy world.

Nuff said... Digest these facts first.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2022
47c3ee:

Imagine awarding golden ball to someone that was kicked out by Germany at the QF with a score of 4 -- 1

Man did nothing in that game and the Germans made him look useless but he ended up with Golden ball

All these arrangee football awards ain't shii

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Mrviktor:

We need the numbers.
We playing in all competitions

But have no striker
Ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Imagine awarding golden ball to someone that was kicked out by Germany at the QF with a score of 4 -- 1

Man did nothing in that game and the Germans made him look useless but he ended up with Golden ball

They lost in the final, not QF

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Sunday tears are the sweetest cheesy cheesy

Messi destroying Penaldo despite playing 140+ games less

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gakpo will now cost Manutd $60m in January, also ready the deal is almost done....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
odizeey:

Na losers dey blame Higuain too.
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Never in the history of football has one player held all the records....

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Don't even get me started

Abi no be because of una Mr. Humility dem invent that rubbish G/A stat?

All of a sudden because they love shifting goal posts for him, assist became a big deal.

When he was at his prime in Barcelona and was busy competiting goals with Cr7, was there ever any stat like G/A?

As goals dry up, them invent G/A for Mr. Humility cheesy

It's always been excuses upon excuses. If he no blame grass, na weight of the ball he go blame. If all the blames no stick, he go accuse Conmebol of favoring Brazil more.

Or you expect me to stan a goat of fake retirement? To what blo.ody end?

It won't surprise me one bit if Mr. Humility magically gets this WC golden medal anyway. The whole system has always been rigged in his favor.

Cr7 worked tirelessly and passionately for everything he achieved, not your goat who's obviously the golden boy of the Footy world.

Nuff said... Digest these facts first.
Which kind victim mentality be this?

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
LostMyZeal:

It's Brazil 2014 and not South Africa 2010

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ellexy:
It's Brazil 2014 and not South Africa 2010
when I typed earlier that that guy has lost his zeal to think properly,you thought I was joking undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
eph12:

I'm equally shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
eph12:

Oh, I had his 2010 ballon d'crap in mind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
everton4life:
when I typed earlier that that guy has lost his zeal to think properly,you thought I was joking undecided

Sharrap... Nobody doubted you undecided

Many of them here think like you, but I don't give a rat's ass cool

I I check now na Leeyo you dey stan; all because he looks humble and nothing else cheesy

Don't make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
odizeey:

Our kids will watch the ruler of four kingdoms. cheesy

Chased away eventually into the abyss from his kingdom like the biblical Nebu..

Oh yes... They'll watch that.. and they wouldn't be dumb to follow "hawked" Goat.

Never!!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Chairman, they lost the final.. With a lone goal IN EXTRA TIME.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
When I they talk say some people judge base on what they see on the pitch.
Some people don't even know Ronaldo is one of the most humble player outside the pitch.

The former Ajax centre-back said he feels very fortunate to have such a rare opportunity.

Lisandro Martinez.

“I feel privileged, it is an honour to share with them. You learn, you absorb,” he told ESPN.

“From the first day, Cristiano treated me well. He is very friendly, he has a very nice charisma, bringing smiles, making people laugh.

“He is very professional, he arrives early, he is the last to leave and he takes care of himself at meals. It all highlights why he has had such an impressive career.”

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
47c3ee:

Is it not this same Sepp Blatter y'all accused of favouring Messi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jokerman:

Messi led Argentina to the final. En route the final, Argentina scored 8 goals in the whole competition ans Messi was directly involved in 7 of them. If this doesn't look MVPish to you, then there's a huge problem.

Drink water and appreciate greatness.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12623) (12624) (12625) (12626) (12627) (12628) (12629) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), kizolo(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.